A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I watched Him Fall

lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female
    Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2013-07-30

I watched Him Fall - Page 2 Empty Re: I watched Him Fall

Post by lexypaws 3/20/2014, 10:19 pm

Part 24 (Sarah's POV)

I stop looking behind me. I search the dark hallway frantically looking for Annabeth.
    "Where is Annabeth?!" Sky and Atals stop and look around too.
    "Luke." Sky mutters under her breath and I just barely catch it. "I'll go back and look you two keep going. Find a way out." Before I can stop her she walks away leaving me and Atlas. I look back at him.
    "We have to go after her!" I start to turn away when Atlas grabs my wrist.
    "Let her. She wants to do this. We have to go she will be fine." I reluctantly turn around with him.

Sky's POV

I run down the hall as quickly and queitly as possible. I hit a dead end and stop before barely hitting the door at the end of the hallway.
    "What in Hera?" I open the door ducking inside quickly as I hear footsteps approaching. I sigh out in relief before I look around. The room is empty ecxept for a few boxes and another door on the other side of the room. I take a step forward before someone behind me grabs my throat and lifts me off the ground easily. I gasp for air as I see Luke looking at me. "Luke." My voice is strained and choked from lack of air as I struggle to get free. Luke pushes hard against my throat and I yelp in pain before giving up on struggling. I look in his eyes and for a second I see a tear, but before I can figure out what I saw he blinks it away and drops me on the ground. He stares down at me as I sit up from my sprawled position. I look up at him and see his hand held out to me.
    "My offer still stands. Join me and I'll give you all the answers you want." He looks at me with desperation in his eyes. "You have a brother Sky. He's on our side." Curiosity, hatred, and anger blare up through me all at the same time. A mix of emotions go through me as I consider what I should do. The temptation for answers was to great, but before I get the chance to say yes someone yells at me.
    "Don't trust him! He's lying to you!' I turn and freeze. Someone stands a few feet away from me. He looks like me?

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:33 am