A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I watched Him Fall

lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female
    Number of posts : 320
    Registration date : 2013-07-30

I watched Him Fall Empty I watched Him Fall

Post by lexypaws 10/23/2013, 11:42 pm

This is my first fanfiction story please comment.

"Atlas!"I screamed helplessly on the ground. I watched him fall off the edge of the cliff. I sat crying on the ground trying to remember what had happened over the past few hours. When nothing came to mind I remembered he could fly. I crawled over to the edge and looked over the edge. I couldn't see anything. Just fog. I crawled away from the edge slowly looking around with tears rushing down my face. My bow was a few feet away and my quiver lay empty on the ground. I had a broken ankle and couldn't walk. I wondered if Regen could hear me from here or not. I whistled anyways to see if she could hear me from the camp me and Atlas had made last night. I waited for a little bit when i heard heavy footsteps coming toward me. I didn't have anything to defend with except a broken arrow tip. I picked up prepare to defend myself. Regen jumped out and ran over to me. I pulled my self up with her supporting me. I picked up my bow and me and Regen started slowly heading back to the camp. I couldn't understand why I had such strong feelings for him, I barely new him. Besides he was probably dead if he hadn't flown back up. No! I yell at myself in my head. He is alive! I force myself to believe he is alive.

I know there is probably a hole in the story but please comment if you like the Idea or if you just have comments.

Last edited by lexypaws on 3/25/2014, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jms1103
    jms1103

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2013-09-03

I watched Him Fall Empty Re: I watched Him Fall

Post by jms1103 10/24/2013, 7:26 am

Great story!
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 10/26/2013, 12:02 am

Part 2

How I got back to camp was a blur to me, but as soon as I got back I was bombed with questions. Like 'what happened' 'Where's Atlas'. I couldn't answer any of them because I don't remember what we where doing out there anyways. As soon as I made my way through the crowd of people I went straight to Mr. D. After he said no, I'll spare you the details, I went to Chiron.
    "Why?" I asked urgently
    "Because he is probably dead." He said quickly, He was acting strange almost as if he was hiding something.
    "Probably" I was becoming irritated. Why wouldn't anyone support me? Had something happened while I was gone?
    "No" He said."look, I'm sorry. but you can't go on a quest to find someone who is probably gone." He then walked out. I looked down at Regen who was sitting intently looking at me.
    "Don't worry, we'll find him." I tell, even though it was directed towards myself more. I walked out and went to my cabin. I packed up all of my things, I put a photo of me and Atlas in my pocket. I don't know when I though up my plan but I knew what I had to do. I was going to sneak out and find Atlas, no matter what it takes. I put my bag under my bed and sat down. I had at least three hours until lights out. I went out and walked around camp people. I walked around doing random stuff, trying not to think about Atlas. It seemed like forever until lights out. But as soon as everyone was asleep I left.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/11/2013, 10:15 pm

ok I'm a little sad because nobody posted for my new part but that's ok! anyways Here is the next part

Part 3
    The first place I go is home. A place I haven't been in almost a year. I couldn't remember where the spare key was and the door was locked. When I went to the back I found that the back door was shattered.I cautiously stepped inside and instantly my alert was on. The place was destroyed. The table was torn apart, papers were every were, cabinet doors were hanging. It looked like something had went searching for something. I didn't want to go upstairs to see more wreckage, but I know I have to get more arrows. I walk up stairs prepared for disaster, but there wasn't any. It looked like nothing has been up here, yet. Not goodI think silently in my head. I go to my room and open my closet. There were 3 more quivers of arrows covered in cobwebs. I pull them out wondering how I was supposed to carry them, settling on putting one in my bag and two on my belt I stand up and grab my bag and call regen. she comes in from the hallway and jumps up on me, I laugh before I hear a sound from downstairs. I wait a second before I hear a huge crash I pull my bow off and notch an arrow slowly walking towards the stairs.

Ok just so you know this takes place in the time Titan's Curse takes place. Please Comment.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/15/2013, 12:34 am

Part 4

I krept down the stairs as quietly as possible. Regen must have sensed my alert because she slid silently after me. As I near the bottom of the stairs I hear louder noises. I reach the bottom and peer around the corner of the wall and see controlling a Chimera. Where have I heard the story? Percy Jackson killed her, Echidna. He killed Echidna on the Gateway Arch right? So what was she doing here? I have never met Percy but have always wanted to. He saved Olympus and CHB. No he was on some quest I didn't know about. I had to do this on my own. I snuck out of the camp. I was the one who had to find Atlas. No matter what. I looked closer and noticed that they were looking for something. But what? I aimed and pulled the bow string back ready to fire. I was about to shoot when I heard a creak behind me. Echidna instantly spun around.
    "You!"She screamed so loud it made my ears hurt. "You are supposed to be stuck in the stupid camp!"
    "What..... What do you want?" I ask urgently my bow still pulled back. Without waiting for an answer I shot hitting her in the arm. She screamed in agony and yanked the arrow out. She threw it to the side.
    "Oh I wish I could kill you right now!!" She yelled with pure hatred. "But I have been ordered to keep you alive!" She glared cold daggers into me. "Where is it you despicable demigod!" I was as confused as ever. Where was what?
    "Where's what?" I asked not lowering my bow even though it didn't have an arrow notched.
    "Oh don't play games! you know WHAT!" She screamed again, but this time the Chimera reacted. He lunged at me claws outstreched. I jumped to the side but not soon enough. It's claws raked across my arm leaving a burning sensation in my chest. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground, my bow falling to the ground next to me. my arrows fell to the ground next to me. I clutched my arm pain shooting through me. Still not as bad as losing Atlas. I grabbed an arrow notched it and shot it at the chimera. Hitting it in the eye. It roared in pain falling back. Echidna screamed in the background. I grabbed another arrow and shoot at Echidna. It hits her in the chest and she turns to dust, but the chimera remains. I grab another arrow and shoot. It hits it in the other eye and turns to dust. Before I can get up and move I black out on the ground.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/17/2013, 1:37 pm

Part 5

When I woke up I wasn't were I was before. I was on the ground in what looked like forest. My arm felt like it was on fire and my vision was blurred and fuzzy. I heard someone say something behind me but I couldn't make out what they said. Before I know what to do I am handed a cube of ambrosia. I eat it and warmth goes through me. My arm slowly starts to heal and my vision clears up. I hear a noise behind me and I spin around instantly regretting it.
    "Wow ambrosia works but not instantly." A guy was kneeling in front of me putting something away.
    "Where am I" I ask confused. I had no idea how long I was out or were I was, but this guy probably did.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/17/2013, 8:55 pm

Part 6

"You are in the forest obviously" He said standing up brushing his jeans off. He held out his hand to me and helped me up. "And if your wondering you've been out 3 days, since I've found you. I'm not sure how long you were out before that." He walked over to a nearby tree and sat down.
    "How did you find me?" I ask still confused about what had happened and who he was.
    "I was in the air riding my pegasus, Blackjack, when I saw a house half destroyed." He stood back up and walked over to a black pegasus.
    "Ok, but who are you?" I say trying to figure things out. As things start to slowly come back to me Regen comes bounding over to me with a rabbit in her mouth. "Regen!" I said loudly as she dropped it in front of me. Th guy walked back over laughing.
    "I'm Percy Jackson." He said laughing still. I'm positive that I just embarrassed myself enough to last a life time. I stood there my mouth hanging open.
    "Your Percy Jackson?" I ask dumbly. I stare at him with wide eyes.
    "Yes," He said slowly"Why so shocked?" He stroked Regen lightly on the head.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/25/2013, 1:27 pm

Part 7

"Why shouldn't I be shocked!" I say"Your supposed to be on a quest."I stare at him and he looks back into my eyes.
    "Well when someone sees a house that is half destroyed they probably want to check it out." He said it so calmly. "So naturaly I had to check it out. I'm glad I did because I found you on the ground with a serious injury on your arm." He looked back into my eyes again and I instantly turn away. He walked over to a tree and picked up 2 quivers of arrows. "I believe these are yours. I found them scattered when I found you." He hands me the quivers and walks over to Blackjack.
    "thanks." I say unsure what to say next. I put one on my belt and shove it in my bag with my other quiver.
    "May I ask what you were doing in a half destroyed house?" I look up and see him watching me.
    "It was my house before I went to CHB" I say. I pull out a jacket from my bag and put my other one in. I zip it up while standing up, and I see Percy staring at me. "What?" I demanded staring back.
    "That bracelet where did you get it?" He asked cautiously slowly walking towards me.
    "My dad gave it to me a year before he died. Why?" Percy stopped and looked at me worriedly. "What?" I demanded again getting irritated.
    "Not for me to say. It's something Chiron should tell you not me." He said straightening up.
    "I'm not planning on going back there until I finish what I started." I said stubornly. I pulled on my jacket zipping it up.
    "And what is that." He asked curiously. Does he always ask so many questions?
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/25/2013, 3:03 pm

THIS IS REALLY GOOD! Please continue!
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/25/2013, 10:20 pm

Part 8

"I'm...." I stutter trying to find the right words. Should I tell him the real reason why? He seemed like a trust worthy person."looking for Atlas." I say trying not to break down into tears. He gave me a questioning look.
    "The Titan?" He looked like he was about to laugh. I glared at him.
    "No Atlas my.. my" Before I could help it I broke down tears rushing from my eyes. A second later I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Percy standing next to me."He.....He " More tears rushed down my face. Percy pulled me into my arms and hugged me. I looked up at him. He was a little taller than me.
    "If it makes you feel better I'm looking for someone too." I looked up at him again as I slowly calm down.
    "Really who" I say pulling away from the hug.
    "Annabeth" He looked more serious now. " Yous should go back to camp though. You clearly don't have experience." I was so shocked by what he said I wanted to slap him. Anger started to rise up in me when I heard a twig snap behind me. In a second I had my bow off my shoulder, drawn and aimed to fire. I let it go and ran to where my arrow landed. I lifted it up and found a rabbit on the end of it. I somehow shot it right in the eye. My anger was gone and I turned around. "Nice shot." He said sounding surprised.
    "Coming from the guy who just said I wasn't experienced." I said bitterly. Guessing by the face he gave me I knew got him. "Look I am not going back, at least not until I find Atlas." He looked at me with sad eyes.
    "Alright" He said. I looked at him confused. Almost reading my thoughts he continued"Come with me. I don't think its just a coincidence that Annabeth and this Atlas dissapeared at the same time. Come with me and if you don't find him then I will help you find him." He looked at me with a sort of pleading in his eyes. "Deal?" I thought about it for a second.
    "Ok" I say gently."I'll come with you." besides he was probably right about me not having a lot of experience.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/25/2013, 11:22 pm

Part 10

"This quest is useless and you know that." A voice echoed through the dark room. I spin around looking for the person who spoke. "All for a stupid boy." The air shimmered in front of me and an image appeared. In front of me I see Atlas on the ground in a steel cage. He was all cut up and bloody and I screamed.
    "Atlas!" I ran toward it but ran through it.
    "He can't here you. Hand it over and I'll set him free." I turned around and see him twitching as if in pain.
    "Stop! Stop it!" I screamed helplessly. I tried to run but my feet were stuck. "Who are you and what do you want?" I screamed at the voice. I stood there watching as Atlas screamed in agony.
    "Why don't you just ask your friend Percy Jackson?" He said his name with so much bitterness. Atlas screamed out in pain again.
    "Stop it! Please just make it stop!" I screamed watching.
    "Hand it over and I will set him free."

I woke up screaming his name. Percy was next to me watching worriedly."What's wrong" He asked pulling me into a hug.
    "Atlas he's.....he's in trouble." I stutter. I start crying at the thought of him being hurt even more. "Voice..... Dark room." I'm shaking and pale white like I hadn't eaten or slept in days.
    "wow...wow. What voice? And dark room?" He asked confused. He looked at me with concern in his eyes.
    "I...I was in a dark room. And a voice told me to hand something over and he would let him go. I saw Atlas being tortured by something." I cried even harder as the sight of him shot back into my head.
    "What voice?" He looked at me even more worried.
    "It.... told me to....to ask you" I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He had the same amount of worry in his eyes. "Who did the voice belong to Percy" I look into his eyes searching for a hint of who.
    "Luke" He said his voice filled with worry. "Luke Castellan and he wants your charm bracelet."
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/26/2013, 12:31 am

Part 11

I stare down at my bracelet. Why would he want it? I was still crying from the sight of Atlas. I stand up grabbing my bow.
    "Where are you going?" Percy asked standing up quickly. He grabbed my arm but I shrugged it away.
    "We need more food." I said simply grabbing one of my quivers. Percy tried to grab my arm again but I dodge it.
    "No we don't we have plenty of food" He said urgently looking at me worriedly.
    "Look I just need some time alone to clear my head. Hunting helps." I say calling for Regen. "What time is it?" I ask pulling on my jacket.
    "Around 7:30." He said as I start to walk off into the trees. "Hey wait. promise me you won't kill any animals." I look at him questioningly. "My friend Grover Underwood is a satyr and kind of protective about these things." He looks into my eyes again.
    "Ya sure I'll just take it for protection." I say rolling my eyes. "Can I go now?" I ask glaring at him.
    "Ya just be careful please." He asked.
    "Ya ya." I say half listening. I walk off into the trees with Regen at my heels.

Of course something had to go wrong. It all started with me deep into the forest and hearing a crashing somewhere far off. Regen took off in the direction of the camp. I ran to the nearest tree and slung my bow over my shoulder. I started climbing up the tree and hear another crash but closer. I get high enough to see what direction the crashing was coming from. I see something coming towards me and finally make it out. A Hydra. I marvel at what the mist can do sometimes. As it comes closer I look down and see Percy staring up at me.
    "I thought I told you to be careful!" He shouted up at me. I glared down at him.
    "Like its my fault a Hydra is crashing through the forest!" screamed back. The expression on Percy's face changed completely.
    "A Hydra?" He asked urgently looking around frantically.
    "Yes" I say back wondering what he was looking for. "How do you kill a Hydra?" I ask urgently not remembering how to kill one.
    "Blow it up." Judging by the look I gave him thought of another way. "Burn the heads off I think." Burn the heads? How could we do that?
    "Percy do you have a lighter?" I ask urgently grabbing an arrow. I pulled some moss off the tree and wrapped it around the tip. I repeated this multiple times covering many arrows in moss.
    "I think so." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a small lighter. If we weren't in an emergency then I might question why he has a lighter. He threw it up to me and I caught it barely. An instant later it came barreling into the small clearing. I pictured bigger but it had 5 heads and razor sharp talons. I lit the moss covered tip of an arrow and notched it. I drew back aiming for the eye of one of the heads and let go it hit square in one eye. The head caught fire and burned off a minute later not reforming. Unfortunately I caught the attention of 2 heads. The other 2 were occupied with Percy who was lashing with Riptide. I lit another arrow tip and threw it at one of the heads. It hit and eye eliminating another head. The other one started snapping at me. narrowly dodging a strike I lit another arrow and threw it. missing it I hit one of the heads attacking Percy lighting it on fire. Another strike from the persuing head and I lit another arrow. I threw it at the head that was attacking Percy destroying it. As I tried to grab another arrow I felt a stinging pain on my arm and turn to see that my other arm was torn through. I lit the arrow but not soon enough. Trying to dodge another strike, I slipped and fell. I threw the arrow before blacking out not sure if I hit it or not.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 11/26/2013, 11:54 pm

Part 12

I wake up in a dark room again. Atlas is kneeling on the ground in the steel cage mumbling something. He stood up suddenly his face clenching in pain.
    "I have to find Sarah, before he does." He limped over to the bars looking for a way out when he suddenly screamed in agony and fell to his knees.
    "Atlas!" I screamed trying to run to him but found I couldn't move. Atlas looked up at another figure walking towards him. He was tall with blonde hair and a scar below his right eye.
    "Trying to escape I see" Terror shot through my body. I'd recognize that voice any where. Luke. Atlas glared back at spitting at his feet.
    "The accommodations don't suite me so I'll try some other place with better service." He said his voice filled with hatred. Luke just laughed at him.
    "Where are my manners?" He said leaving. Atlas just sat there confused. About a minute later Luke returned dragging a girl by the arm. She was thrashing around trying to escape, but Luke just held tighter. He unlocked the cage throwing her in. He locked it and stood back watching carefully. Atlas crawled over to her on his knees. He helped her to sit up while glaring at Luke. "If I remember correctly your girlfriend is on her way." He said in a mused voice as Atlas looked up suddenly a worried look on his face. Luke then turned his attention to the girl. "with a boy name Percy Jackson I believe." She looked up at him her eyes tearing up. Luke walked away leaving them in the cage.
    "Are you OK?" He asked gently. When she nodded wiping her eyes Atlas helped her up completely. "Whats your name?" He asked curiously.
    "Annabeth"

Percy was shaking me like crazy screaming my name. I blinked my eyes as Percy started coming into view.
    "OW" Is all I could manage to get out. Percy calmed down and stopped shaking me. Relief washed over his face. When I gave him a confused look he explained.
    "I couldn't find a pulse and you weren't waking up." He helped me sit and handed me some ambrosia.
    "I saw Annabeth." I blurted out suddenly. Percy looked at me shocked.
    "Anna...Annabeth" He said his voice cracking.
    "She's with Atlas." I said trying to reassure him. "Luke has them." The thought of him fills me disgust.
    "Ho...How did you see them?" He asked unsure if what I said was true.
    "A dream. or more like a vision when I was knocked out." I said shaking as the memory struck me.

lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 12/3/2013, 10:58 pm

Part 13

When Percy finally figured out were to start looking, without telling me, he had to force me onto Blackjack.
    "I can't leave Regen!" I screamed trying to kick him as he picked me up easily. He avoided my kicks but I keep struggling trying to get out of his grasp.
    "She will be fine." He said lifting me up on Blackjack, who was clearly not happy when I tried to jump off."Walking will take to long we have to travel faster." I finally give up and look down at her. She tilts her head giving me a confused look.
    "Can I at least say good bye?" I beg looking at him sadly. Percy looks at me shortly then nods his head. I jump down giving Regen a hug. "I will be right back girl. Be good." I say standing up patting her on the head. "I'm ready." I say checking to make sure my two quivers were secure in my backpack. Percy had my other two quivers in his backpack. I jump on Blackjack's back behind Percy. Regen gives a small whimper and Percy takes off before I can jump off. We had been flying for about an hour when I drifted off to sleep on Percy's shoulder.

"Are we even sure she has it?" The voice echoed through the dark chamber, making it seem as though I was surrounded.
    "Of course she has it!" Luke's voice was stern and loud. "Why wouldn't she have a charm bracelet that her father gave her?!"

I woke with a start. We are still flying and looks about midnight. We were flying above a small town in what looked like the middle of nowhere. Percy looks like he was about to pass out.
    "I think we should stop and rest." I say startling him. He turned his head and looked at me briefly.
    "I agree. I'll land a short ways out of town and we can walk to a motel I saw." He said looking grateful. We land and walk for about 10 minutes. As we get closer I pull my back pack off and pull out the $200 cash I had gotten out of my room back in New York. Percy looked at me with wide eyes. "Where did you get that much money?" He asked still looking at it.
    "My dad gave me it in case of an emergency and I'm pretty sure this qualifies." I say putting my backpack on again. "Where did Blackjack go? Don't we need him for tomorrow?" I ask changing the subject quickly.
    "I'll call him tomorrow and he should come." We reached the motel and we walk through the door probably looking like two kids who ran away from home. The lady working at the front desk looked like she was in her twenties. She was doing something on her phone when we walked up and took no notice to us when we asked for a room. She looked up from her phone and gave us a weird look. Finally deciding we were just a couple of kids she handed us a room key. Once in the room Percy took off to get burgers and drinks from a nearby fast food restaurant. I take a fast shower and get dressed. When I get out Percy walked in carrying a bag and two drinks. He hands me mine and we sit on one of the beds and eat. We turn on the T.V. and Percy fell asleep right away. Even though I hated it I slowly drifted into sleep.

lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 12/9/2013, 7:46 pm

Part 14

I wake up to Percy pacing around the room. I sit up and look at the alarm clock that was next to the bed. It was 10:30, half an hour until checkout. I look at Percy who hasn't noticed me and still pacing.
    "What are you doing?" I ask standing up. He stops pacing and grabs my jacket off a chair.
    "Sleep well?" He asks tossing me my jacket. I nod pulling my jacket on. I grab my backpack and pull it on. "Good we should get going." I pick up my bow and sling it over my shoulder. We checkout and walk back to the place were we landed. He calls for blackjack but nothing happens. He calls again but the same thing happens.
    "This isn't good he should have been here by now" He had a worried look on his face. "We will have...." He was cut off by a loud shuffling behind us. I spin around pulling my bow off my shoulder and notching an arrow. I draw back and aim ready to fire. We sit for what seems like the longest minute of my life when Regen jumps out of the bushes startling me. I manage to shoot a squirrel that was running by instead of her. I drop my bow and run over to her. I hug her tight as she struggles to lick my face. "One smart dog" I hear Percy say behind me and I look over at him. He still looks worried like he had all morning.
    "Ok whats up? You've been looking worried all morning." I say glaring at him. He looks at me with a deep sadness in his eyes. "Well are you going to tell me or not?!" I demanded. Regen whimpered behind me nudging her nose under my arm.
    "Nothing just an Iris message I received last night." I didn't ask any more questions because he looked so worried.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 12/25/2013, 11:41 pm

Part 15

I stand up not really sure what to say. I adjust my bow on my shoulder and Regen starts growling from behind me. On instinct I spin around pulling my bow off my back. I grab reach for an arrow only to find air. I'm about to pull my backpack off when I hear Percy uncap Riptide and something nudging my arm. I look at it and its one of my arrows. I notch it and pull back when there's a loud shuffling. I see 4 people step out of the bushes.
    "Don't shoot!" Percy puts his hand on my shoulder. I lower my bow slowly as I watch the 4 people closely.
    "What are you doing here?!" A girl stomps over to Percy looking clearly angry." And who the heck is she?!" Percy backs up a little bit as she storms up to him.
    "Sarah this is Grover, Thalia, Bianca, and Zoe" The girl named Zoe just looks even more mad at him.
    "That still doesn't answer what your doing here!" She turned away walked a few steps then turned around again, glaring at him. Before he could answer Regen barks frantically. I pull my bag off and set on the ground slowly walking over to her. Before I reach her she takes off running into the trees. Without thinking I run after her ignoring Percy's shouts. I don't get very far before pain shoots through my body making me fall to the ground. I feel cold hands around my wrists yanking me up. I try to struggle but more pain erupts through me. I hear the cold familiar laugh of Luke before I black out.

I'm going to be switching points of veiws from now on just letting you know! :)
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 12/26/2013, 12:02 am

Part 16 (Percy's POV)

"Sarah wait!"I run after her Grover on my heels. I stop dead as I see Luke holding Sarah by the wrists. She's unconscious and pale white. "Let her go Luke!" I yell at him desperate. Sarah is like a sister to me. I can't lose her.
    "Oh I can't do that." His voice is as cold as daggers. Sarah starts shaking and gives out a small scream. "My offer still holds." There's a small flash and he and Sarah are gone. Sarah's bow lays on the ground where they were and I walk over and grab it. I lift it up, it heavy in my hands.
    "What offer?" Grover's voice shocks me back to reality. I sling the bow over my shoulder and walk back over to him.
    "Last night I Luke sent me an Iris message saying that he will exchange Annabeth for the the charm bracelet." I explain it slowly waiting for him to reply. I stand there a second before Sarah's dog comes running up to me, wagging her tail nervously.
    "The charm bracelet? you mean the gem in it? She has it?" He looks really nervous now. I shake my head.
    "No it's in her backpack."He calms down a little bit after I tell him that. We start to walk back to camp slowly, not wanting to deal with Zoe.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 12/26/2013, 2:52 pm

Part 17 (Sarah's POV)

I wake up on the cold, stone ground. For a second I think I'm just dreaming before I feel the pain shoot through me again. I groan in pain as I sit up. I put my hand on my head to try to steady the spinning.
    "Glad to see your awake." Luke's voice cuts through me like daggers.I jump up trying to ignore the pain that shoots through me. I fall to my knees again in pain. I feel cold hands grabbing my wrists again. I thrash around only to be dragged roughly out of the dark room. I'm dragged into a dimly lit room and there's a sharp in my neck before I black out.

"Sarah!" I barely hear the shout as I'm thrown roughly onto the ground. I feel someone lift me gently off the ground. I slowly open my eyes and don't believe what I see. Atlas holds me in his arms glaring at someone across the room. "Why did you drag her into this?! She doesn't have anything to do with this!" He yelled not noticing me awake. I wanted to just give him a huge hug but I was in to much pain to move.
    "Oh but she does. More than you think." Luke laughs at this and I hear another person yell.
    "What does she have to do with this?!" I recognize the voice to be Annabeth's.
    "Everything" I hear Luke leave and finally try to speak.
    "At...Atlas" My voice is scratchy and my throat hurts when I talk. Atlas looks down at me with a worried look in his sky blue eyes.
    "Sarah!" He hugs me tightly and I wish I could hug him back. He pulls back and looks at me again."Are you ok?" I nod my head slowly which makes my head spin. "Do you know what he wants with you?" He asks worriedly. I hate the thought but I know what he wants.
    "He..he wants ....my..." My throat is hurting like crazy now and I cough hard. One thing for sure though was that I was with Atlas.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 1/3/2014, 11:35 pm

Hello my faithful readers! I want to try something new and would love for you to help. If you have any ideas or characters I should add pm me with a short description. Thanks!

Part 18 (Percy's POV)

"I don't get what the big deal is! How I see it is just one less demigod on this quest!" Zoe actually looked thrilled for a change, that is before she saw the look I gave her."What? Ok, what was this deal he was talking about?" I shiver at the memory of iris message Luke sent me last night.
    "That if I give him what he wants he won't hurt Annabeth or Sarah. How could i be so stupid not to realize that he would take Sarah to make sure he gets what he wants?" I stomp my foot in frustration and a second later Thalia's hand is on my shoulder.
    "She'll be fine. We'll find them." I have the feeling that she wasn't talking about Annabeth and Sarah. Of course they wouldn't understand why I'm so worried about Sarah.
    "Look, we've wasted enough time here. We have to find Artemis, Annabeth, and Sarah." She spat out her name like it was venom. She walks over and picks her bow up of the ground. "We need to get going. We're wasting time."
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 4:52 pm

Just a heads up. I will be bringing in more of my characters.

Part 19 (Luke's POV)

"You only see me as a threat and want me out of your way!" As Sky's temper rose so did the wind, inside. She struggled against the ropes that held her down. She wasn't completely wrong. I did see her as a threat, but what made her a threat could be useful to me.
    "Let me make the deal, how you say heavier on your shoulders." I say looking at her as she struggled. "I can tell you all about your past and your brother." She stopped struggling suddenly, and I knew I hit the thing she wanted most. She looked up at me her eyes pleading. And for an instant I think she actually looks cute
    "Br...Brother?" She stuttered from shock. I looked at her quizzically.
    "Add that to the list of things Chiron hasn't told you. Do you know anything about your past?" She bowed her head and shook her head no. "Join me and you can have all the answers you want." She said nothing and I started to walk back to the door. "Think about it"
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 8:49 pm

Part 20 (Sky's POV)

Is it true? Did I have a brother? I was still shocked from what Luke said. No I can't side with him. If he is telling the truth then I'll just have to find out for myself. With renewed energy I started struggling and felt the ropes coming lose. My knees ached from being on them so long. I strained my neck back to see that the ropes were tied the most simplest way possible. I kept struggling until I finally got my wrists free. I untied my ankles and stood up stretching. I quickly and to my surprise my bow and quiver sat in the corner. Idiots I grabbed them and slung my bow over my back. Making sure my quiver was secured on my waist I walked up to the door slowly. I listened through the door for a minute and slowly opened it. I stood at the end of a dimly lit hallway.I started to slowly walk forward, when I stopped. All I heard was screaming. I cautiously ran down the hall towards the screaming.
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 9:21 pm

Part 21 (Atlas's POV)

Sarah had finally fallen asleep, when Luke walked in this time followed by another person. "What do you want?" I said carefully so I wouldn't wake Sarah.
    "Just trying another tactic. Meet Stella she will be, demonstrating what will happen if your little girlfriend here doesn't cooperate soon." I glared at him wondering what he was going to do me.
    "What are you going to do to me?" I ask standing up. Annabeth also stood up and walked up next to me.
    "Oh you missunderstood me. I'm not going to hurt you, yet. No I'm going to hurt Sarah." Me and Annabeth just glared at him.
    "What?" Sarah's voice startled me and I looked behind me at her.
    "Don't hurt her!" Annabeth yelled at him and it startled me. Sarah groaned as she stood up. I stepped back up to her.
    "I'm sorry Annabeth, but I have to do what I have to. Wait I'm not sorry." He nodded to Stella and she looked directly into Sarah's eyes. Sarah grabbed her head, screamed and fell to her knees.
    "Sarah!" Me and Annabeth yelled in unison as we ran to her.
    "Stop it! Don't hurt her. Hurt me instead!" I yelled at Luke. Sarah kept screaming as she crouched on the ground.
    "I'm afraid your not in the place to bargain with me." He nodded at Stella again and Sarah passed out. Before she hit the ground Annabeth caught her. "Maybe when she wakes up she will give me what I want. Or next time I won't be so nice."
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 10:15 pm

Part 22 (Sky's POV)

I barely made it behind a crate before Luke and another girl walked out. Luckily they walked in the other direction. As soon as they were gone I ran to the door and slowly opened the door. Instantly I ran to the cage.
    "Sarah!" I couldn't believe it was Sarah screaming. Why would Luke hurt her!? I couldn't take my eyes off her as she lay there. When I finally did look up and saw two other people starring at me. "What happened to her?" I asked desperately.
    "Uhh.. I'm not exactly what happened, but she's going to be OK." He said looking at me confusedly. "Who are you?"
    "I'm Sarah's best friend from camp,..."
    "Sky?" He finished looking at me with hope in his eyes.
    "Yeah, who are you?" I asked just as confused.
    "Atlas." My worries were replaced by anger as soon as I heard his name.
    "You! Your the whole reason why Sarah is even here!" I shouted at him glaring at him.
    "Calm down please! I don't want Luke coming back and hurting Sarah!" The other girl came over now. "I'm Annabeth." She said looking just as worried as me. "What are you doing here?"
    "I came looking for Sarah. Chiron sent me out to look for her even though everyone knows that she went to look for you." I say pointing at Atlas. "I need to get you out of here."
    "First we need a plan." Annabeth said urgently.
    "Daughter of Athena right? We don't have time to make a plan. They probably already know I'm missing. But I can get you out. Stand back." I put my hand out and focused as hard as I could. As econd later the door of the cage started to bend until they completely broke off. "Come on let's go." Atlas picked up Sarah and I grabbed her bow and quiver out of the corner of the room.
    "Idiots" Annabeth said as she grabbed the weapon as I handed it to her. I ran to the door.
    "Come on let's get out of here before we get..." I was caught short by Guards standing at the door. "caught."
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/17/2014, 11:26 pm

Part 22 (Sarah's POV)

I could tell we were running when I woke up. I opened my eyes to utter chaos. I was in Atlas's arms and Annabeth was running beside us.
    "We've got to hide!" Someone yelled but I couldn't make out the voice because of the throbbing pain in my head. We ran into a room and and shut the door. "We should be good for a few minutes." Sky? Was it really Sky?
    "Sky?" I asked my voice scratchy and barely heard. Atlas looked down at me his eyes filled with relief.
    "Sarah!" Annabeth, Sky, and Atlas said it in unison.
    "Atlas your alive!" I say in bewilderment as I remember what I watched last night. The memory sent shivers down my back.
    "Of course I'm alive! You saw me last night I was perfectly fine." He said worry flooding his eyes.
    "But, I saw you dying and I couldn't help you at all." I say wondering if it was just a dream.
    "Sarah that didn't happen." Atlas reassured me as he held me tight in his arms.
    "Stella must be a daughter of Demios. She must have the power to make you see your worst fear." Annabeth explained which didn't make me feel better.
    "It felt so real" I say shrinking into Atlas more. he hugged me tighter.
    "It wasn't real I'm ok. We're getting out of here."
    lexypaws
    lexypaws

Female

Post by lexypaws 2/18/2014, 9:49 pm

Part 23 (Sarah's POV)

Annabeth gave me my bow and quiver after I stood up. I had to stretch before moving to much for lack of movement in the past few days.
    "Ok Let's go. We have to get out of here before it's to late." She listened at the door for a second before opening it. "That's strange a second ago this hallway was crowded." We cautiously stepped out in the hall, and not a second later Luke laughed at us.
    "Sky. You have caused a lot of trouble." Without thinking I notched an arrow and fired. It nicked Luke's ear and hit the wall behind him. He didn't even flinch as blood trickled down his ear. "Temper, Temper. Good to see your awake maybe you will be more willing to give me what I want." Fear rose up inside me. I was careful not to show it, instead I stand up taller and look directly at him.
    "Never" I say as Bravely as possible. I stare at him and I noticed that his eyes looked at Sky briefly.

(Luke's POV)

"I'll just have to hurt you to get it." I pull out my sword and take a step forward.
    "Luke stop!" Sky yelled at me as a strong breeze hits me forcing me to stop. Sarah notched an arrow still watching me carefully. "Luke please don't do this!" I look at Sky and her blue eyes glint. I can't bring myself to harm Sky or even see her get hurt.
    "I'm sorry Sky but I have to do this." I start to advance again towards Sarah. She raises her bow and pulls back.
    "Sarah wait! Luke don't do this, please!" I ignored her and kept moving. "Luke, Stop!" I'm blown back against the wall as a storm wind hits me in the chest at full force. I sit up with difficulty.
    "Sky! Join me, and you can have all the answers you want about your brother." Sky looked at me. And shook her head.
    "I'm sorry Luke but I can't."  She turned around and started to walk away. Everyone followed, except Annabeth who hung back. She looked at me sadly. She turned around and started to walk away. I jumped up and grabbed her wrist.
    "You have something you need to attend." I dragged her away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:34 pm