A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Terror at the palace of Helios, Part 1

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Terror at the palace of Helios, Part 1 Empty Terror at the palace of Helios, Part 1

Post by High King Fridgeir 10/29/2013, 4:43 pm

I wake up and see I am in a dungeon. I forgot what I had done, except that I had used my powers. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be as tired as I was. I look over and see my friend, Kendall. I knew that I did something stupid, otherwise she wouldn’t be there as well. My name is Daniel. I am a son of the god of doom, Moros. Kendall was a child of the god of war, Ares. I look around and see a figure walk into the room.
    As the figure walks in, a glow forms around the room. I know that the figure must be a god or titan. It must have been a titan because the gods do not talk, or do anything, with their children. And only one titan could light up a whole room. “Helios,” I say, angry. The figure looks down at me and says, “Very good, demigod. You obviously know your titans.” He laughs hysterically.
    “Why did you capture us,” I ask. He looks at me and says, “Isn’t it obvious, I hate demigods. And when a whole group of five walks into my palace, I capture them for whatever titan wants them.” I think, That’s right, me, Kendall, a boy named Epic, a girl named Asi, and a girl named Shan went on a field trip to Helios’ palace. I knew we shouldn’t have gone on the field trip. But Chiron wanted us to take a break from training. I had chosen the worst possible place to go.
    “Where are the others,” I hiss. Helios laughs and says, “They are about to be sold to Atlas. He says he needs food for his pet hydra. Be-sides, it doesn’t matter. You will never get out of here.” I realize that he is right. There is no way I can beat a titan and escape his own palace alive. Then I remember that there is one way I can. I can confuse Helios and use that to teleport to the outside. Then I could signal the camp for reinforcements.
    I look at Helios and say, “Well, if you keep me, I can give you information about the gods. But you must also keep all of the other’s here as well.” Helios thought about this for a moment. I suddenly thought about being outside, and I was there. I had gotten out. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wireless signaler. I sent a message to camp, asking for reinforcements. Then I teleported back in before Helios noticed.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:56 pm