A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry. Empty Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry.

Post by Morgan Landry 10/31/2013, 3:04 pm

Jason had picked Victoria up at seven pm at her cabin, even though they had for the most part prepared together.
    Victoria had lent him one of her two lab coats, but it was still scribbled with tons of formulas, schemas, equations, diagrams and calculations, which pretty much fit Jason's disguise of a crazy scientist. She had hesitated to put some gel in his hair to make it stick up, but in the end, had let him decide whether he wanted it or not. She smeared a bit of soot on his face and coat, and Victoria had really enjoyed the skin-to-skin contact of her hands against his warm cheeks; she recalled the two of them sharing embarrassed smiles. She had given him a pair of broken lab goggles and put in his lab coat pockets several closed vials which contained solutions Victoria had specially concocted for the dance, including a Briggs-Rauscher solution. Since Vic was currently working on oscillatory reactions, she just had had to make that solution, along with the Belousov-Zhabotinsky one. Even the the Belousov-Zhabotinsky reactions was normally done in Petri boxes, she had just skipped that and put the liquid into a vial as well.
    Both reactions were known to change color during time. The Briggs-Rauscher solution was an amber-colored liquid that suddenly changed to dark blue, then gradually lightened up until it was again the color of amber, and it went so on. The Belousov-Zhabotinsky varied from wine red to indigo over blue. It was more impressive in Petri boxes, like Victoria had showed Jason, because it created changing spiral-shaped motives, that looked like fractals in Victoria's opinion.

Victoria of course made other solutions, some who would steam, some who bubbled relentlessly, some who swirled around... She couldn't help but smile as she put them into his transparent lab pockets, before passing a kind hand through his blonde hair.

Now, she was walking with him towards the Dance Floor.
    Victoria could hardly be recognized. She had sewn in record time a sleeveless cotton jacket and a pair of sport shirts made of the same cloth. Her whole body was painted black, and on the black paint, Victoria had rendered bones with white paint, so she looked like a walking skeleton. It had been most tricky on the hands, which had twenty-seven bones, and on the feet (she was wearing black shoes). Her clothes were black, but sewn with white threads in order to fulfill the skeleton outfit, depicting her rib bones, her spine, and her other bones. She had done so on the front and on the back, which had required a lot of time and two mirrors. Victoria hadn't known she'd be so handy and precise with painting on the back of her legs and arms.

But her sleeveless jacket hid the real master piece of her outfit: her Aegis breastplate. She hid it under the jacket in order not to freak anybody out... for now. Besides, she still felt like she shouldn't show it - her mother had given it to her for battle, not dance - however, when she went somewhere, she always felt the urge to show her talents and skills, and right now, she felt she was even more scary than Terra, daughter of Phobos or Falko, the daughter of Deimos.

Her dry blonde hair was combed, but not braided, so it fell freely on her narrow shoulders, curling a bit at the tip. She spotted some very nice costumes; a tall girl walked in in a splendid black silk dress threaded with silver that looked very expensive, her face painted with very artistic make-up like in 'Day Of The Dead'. She recognized Lakisha Bellamy, chief counsellor of the Chione cabin. She was accompanied by a tall willowy boy dressed in black like he was going to a funeral. He looked like Solitude Wolstenholme, but for so far, Victoria couldn't tell.
    Two girls walked past them, dressed in very good rendered costumes of White Walkers - with blue lenses and everything. One had curly red hair and the other one poofy blonde - most probably Namir and Chiara, from the Ares cabin.

Victoria glanced at Jason and took his hand; fortunately her painted skin had had time to dry so she did not leave a big black and white mark on his hand. They finally reached the dance floor, and Victoria started scanning the crowd for Lizzy.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/13/2014, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry. Empty Re: Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry.

Post by kayt smells 10/31/2013, 3:56 pm

Before I went to leave for the dance I went over to get my coustume on, I was going as Albert Einstein.  I had the white wig, the white mustache, and the white eyebrows. I had the clothes laid out on my bed and I went over to them. There was the white lab coat, the white button up shirt, the red tie, and some pants. I picked up my brush and put my hair in a high bun so I could fit the wig over it. I already had my white tank top on and I put the button up shirt on over it. Once I finished buttoning it up I got the tie and put it on. I then put on the pants on over my shorts and got the shoes. Once I finished with that I got my lab coat and put it on. So far I looked like a young female scientist who is in boy clothes. I got the wig on, and it was fairly itchy but I could deal with it. I ajusted the wig and got the mustache on. It tickled my nose, and I had to make the mustache even becuase it was slanting to one side. I then got the eyebrows on, I was starting to look 1% like Albert Einstein. I then decided I would make some wrinkles on my face and give myself crows eye. I picked up a skin tone makeup eyepencil from the halloween makeup kit that came with the wig. I looked at myself in the mirror and I decided I liked the coustume with the wrinkles. I wanted to bring some science tubes with me so It would look like I was him. I was just going to fill it up with water so incase I spilled anything people wouldn't have to go to the hospital. Once I was finished I grabbed a pin and stuck it into the pocket next to the test tubes. You never know when you will need a pen. I left after cleaning up the makeup kit mess I made.

When I arrived at the dance, it was crowded. I didn't know what Victoria was going as but I knew Jason was going as  a Mad Scientist. I went over to the snack table and picked up an 'eyeball' and ate it. It tasted sweet an the chocolate inside was half melted and half solid which made it delicious. A couple people reconized my coustume but most of them just ignored me like always. I thought to myself, maybe if I wasn't so shy people would talk to me. Thats when I saw Jason in his halloween coustume next to a skeleton. I guessed that was Victoria, I throwed away the punch cup I had in the trash can and walked over to them. I had to admit Victoria's coustume looked awesome. She probably put a lot of work into it. Jason's coustume looked cool too, I wondered what his siblings would think of him dressing like that. They probably wouldn't think it was cool enough but I personally thought it was genius. I was getting close enough were they could hear me if I shouted. I wondered how long they had been here but I assumed it wasn't too long. Well I hoped it wasn't to long they spent looking for me. I arrived here about 10 minutes early becuase its better to be early than late. I smiled once I saw them holding hands.

"Hey guys, it is me. Lizzy!" I said walking over to them.

I walked pass some people I didn't reconize. I wondered if we where going to do a coustume contest this year. Now that I could see my sister's coustume even better I was astonished. I was right next to them now, for I was all the way across the room to begin wit.

"Wow that is amazing!" I said.

I truly was amazed by her costume, mine was orginally good but it didn't look that way compared to Victoria's costume. I was orginally going to go as a teliscope, but I decided against it and went as Albert Einstein. I could see better details on Jason's costume. I was guessing Victoria gave him most of the stuff. I was excited for the dance, but I was really bad at dancing. If we were doing a dance off competition I would most definatly lose. I decided to push the bad thoughts from my mind. I was kinda hungry and there was apples on the other side of the room.

"So do you guys want some apples, guessing they are not poisioned like in Snow White?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry. Empty Re: Moving Shadows - private for Maybeth, Froyo and Morgan Landry.

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2013, 12:23 pm

OOC: There. Short post.

BIC: Lizzy was the first to spot them. She had put on a white wig, fake white eyebrows and a mustache, a lab coat (which made Victoria think she might have copied the 'crazy scientist' idea), a buttoned-to-top white shirt, pants and a red tie.

"Hello, Albert," Victoria smirked.

Like Jason, Lizzy had put vials filled with a liquid that Victoria identified as water (it could have been hydrochloric acid too, but she doubted Lizzy would have done that) in her lab coat pockets, but the pockets were not transparent, so you could not see much of them.

She acknowledged Lizzy's compliments and smiled at them.

"So ... apparently you guys have already been to parties like this. What are we supposed to do now, apart making fools of ourselves on the dance floor?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 11/1/2013, 12:29 pm

I was really excited about the dance. I woke up that day, and went straight to Athena Cabin. The most of the day, we talked, and prepared our outfits. I realised I had to shave a little bit. I was growing faster than I thought, and my hormonies, were reacting in my outer look. I had worn a random costume I found in my closet, and I took a laboratory coat from Victoria. It fitted me pretty well! I was unwilling to  use gel on my hair. I never pretty much groomed them. I decided it would look better to stick my hair up, since it would fit my whole image. I hesitatingly passed my hands through my hair... Vic had found a pair of broken googles for me, and of course, she had created liquid forms, in vials, that would cause differentual reactions once made a contact with oxygen. I also took a lighter with me, it would be a lot useful, since I had made sure to take a vial with magnesium in solid form. It would be a beautiful and sudden surprise, giving a scientific answer to the lights set on the dance floor!!

Jason without the extra scientist lab equipment and without being shaved!:

I walked in the Mess Hall, holding Victoria's hand. I smiled her, she was so surprisingly beautiful! It might be the first, and last time I saw her doing something like this. She had painted all her body pitch black, and of course drawn her bones accurately! I was one of the best costumes, and certainly the most creative one!

She was alos wearing her breastplate! Not in the actual form of course. It would freak these half-bloods away! Now that I remembered, Aegis, was something more than the represantation of the Medusa, on the shield of Thanlia, and on the breastplate of Athena...

-You know, I told Vic. Aegis is an experiment made in Cern once! The basic theory, is that they used a beam of antiprotons from the Antiproton Decelerator to measure the value of Earth's gravitational acceleration! Aegis, are the first letters of: Antihydrogen Experiment: Gravity, Interferometry, Spectroscopy!!!! I said enthusiastically.

If there was paradise, I'd like it to be Cern. But of course, the souls ended in the fields of Asphodel, and after the judgement pavilion, pure souls were going to the Elysium, and the isles of the blest!!! Science was hardly doupted always via the religion, even in ancient times. But of course, there was actual proof that my father was a god, and I wasn't gonna defy him!

Scanning the place around me with my eyes narrowed, I detected Lizzy walking to our side, astonished with Victoria's costume. Yeah, she deserved all the amazed looks around us, as she had put a lot of work on it indeed. I was certain, by 96%, that her costume would be voted as the best one in case, a costume competition happened. What I wanted more to happen though, was a queen and king of the night contest. I knew we weren't one of the couples sticking on each other, but we had the perafect ammounts of love, affection, and the needed self-conciousness, that would assure us to never broke up!

-Hey Lizzy! Nice Albert costume! I told her smiling though I kept my self from a short laughter when she mentioned the apples being poisoned as in fairy tales! We were friends, I hoped. And I tried my best, to avoid getting quick-tempered reactions, once she mentioned something unreal. I had a big problem with day-dreamers... Indeed.

-No worries Vic! I told her smiling and waved to some kids from my cabin that passed walked us. No one else is here, exept me, and you! And Lizzy... I added. We will have fun, and enjoy this more than any time! I had my arm around her shoulders, and I must say, it was so familiar and nice feeling to be there with her at that moment!
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/1/2013, 12:44 pm

"Well I have only been to 1 and it was formal." I said quitetly.

I was glad Victoria reconized my costume, I didn't know if I looked like Albert to other people but apperantly I do.
    I was thinking, they were playing the Monster Mash (or is it bash?) and people were dancing so I thought maybe we should dance. I was also glad Jason reconized my coustume. I guessed we were friends since we are going as a group to a dance. Some of his siblings passed by and the look on there faces were priceless. Probably becuase he was haging out with 1 noticble child of Athena and he was dressed like a mad scientist. I was actually happy for once, I realized I always put a fake smile on every day but this smile was real. I had friends, I was still going to be the shy girl but at least I can be open to my friends. I couldn't help to grin like a fool, I looked over at the mini games. I saw a apple mini-game and some others. Than I saw a spider mini-game. Why would they put that there? They knew children of Athena might come here. That wasn't smart of them.

"I see people dancing, should we dance? If you don't want to dance we can do some of the games. Or we can eat something. Anything is fine with me as long as we avoid the spider mini-game."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2013, 1:21 pm

As Jason talked about the AEgIS project at the CERN, Victoria looked at him as he had just fallen from the sky. Words blurred and fought in her head, and she didn't know what to say: 'I love you', 'marry me', 'always stay with me', 'don't you dare break up'...
    She fought back a serious impulse to kiss him - out of respect for Lizzy. She didn't want her to feel cast out while they were kissing. But she made a mental note she would kiss him when they were alone. For now, she just shot him a loving glance and squeezed his hand, which equalled an 'I love you', from her.

"I'm not so into games," Victoria shrugged, "except chess, sudokus and sangakus."

Besides, the simple mention of spider games gave her goose bumps in her back. Wasn't it enough for whoever decorated the dance floor to hang fake spiderwebs everywhere, did they have to invent spider games in addition? Or was it all part of the play of Halloween, just to freak cabin 6 out?
    Probably the second option.

However, apart from that, the dance floor looked quite impressive: big velvet curtains hang around the pillars, jack-o'-lanterns and black candles were on every table, the chairs were designed to look as if they were assembled bones, coffins served as couches and automatons of bats, skeletons and spiders hid behind pillars and spooked bypassing Campers. Victoria accidentally tripped over a decorative skull, but caught herself.

"Hey buddy," she smirked at the skull and kicked it lightly out of her way.

A girl from the Aphrodite cabin passed next to them, wearing a beautiful yet skimpy black dress threaded with silvery spiderwebs. Her make-up was elaborate, but Victoria did not appreciate it - of course not.

"The dance floor..." she said at Lizzy's remark.

Turning her head, she looked at the dancing persons. Some were dancing in couples, like two blond Campers in Hogwarts robes (one Ravenclaw, the other one Hufflepuff), who were dancing rock'n'roll quite heroically. The most, though, only swayed from side to side to the music. And called that dancing. Of course Victoria couldn't do better herself, but she was accompanied by a son of Apollo. If anybody knew how to dance, he did.
    On the one hand, she was very apprehensive. She had never danced before, except the night the Higgs Boson was found. And it had been with her father.
    But this was different, she would be practically melting into the crowd. Into this bunch of... of... sophists, non-intellectuals. Fortunately the molecules of her body wouldn't interact with theirs. She couldn't bear it.
    On the other hand, it would give her an excuse to be alone and close to Jason. Perhaps she could give him that kiss, for the AEgIS.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 1:14 pm

I would have no problem dancing, but I saw Vic's unwillingeness. She was practically right, we would get squashed into the crowd if we attempted to go up to the stage. I saw some couples dancing like it's their life's only reason doing this. Some others, just moved around without knowing how to dance in fact. I was ready to take Vic's hand, and drag her to the dance floor. I could show her some pretty nice moves, and  we would ask the DJ to change that awful song, currently playing. Too loud, too intense. I decided to save us both for a while from this.

-We're going to have some snacks! I told to Lizzy, and smiled to Vic.

I walked to the buffet , suddenly, I heard someone yelling. I saw a couple, at the corner, but there was another girl...A third person...I sighned. It always made things more complicated. I felt pitty about them. Specially the girl, whose face was covered in cake cream. I searched with my eyes for something we could eat. I asked Vic to choose, as everything seemed so odd and delicious!

I lead Victoria to a bench, in a more peaceful spot into the Mess hall. I sat down, and looked at her. The table was decorated with a black cloth, and a small pumkin with a happy face carved on it. A candle was making it glow with a faint light making everything mystical and shadowed around it.

I've seen surpise, and sudden happiness light her face when I talked about Cern before. So, I was interested to know about her point of view.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 6:00 pm

Victoria nodded to James as he mentioned snacks. They made their way to a splendid buffet, where there was even a brain carved out of a small seedless watermelon, and Victoria decided to take a slice of it; she felt a bit bad ruining that masterpiece, but it was made to be eaten, right? Besides, there were other watermelon-brains.
    A child of Demeter put the slice of brain/watermelon on a plate painted with a skull and gave it to her, along with a glass filled with pomegranate juice chilled with pumpkin-shaped ice cubes.

"The Demeter cabin really outdid itself," Victoria commented to Jason.

He led her to a table decorated with a jack-o'-lantern that made a laughing face, with a single tooth, and black chandelier set with two black candles.
    Victoria took a seat in one of the bone-assembled-chairs, which were nonetheless quite comfortable. Cutting a piece of her 'brain' with a fork and knife she had taken at the side of the buffet, she put some of the watermelon into her mouth; it was ripe and seemed to melt on her tongue. Delicious.

She caught Jason's gaze and smiled at him her signature half-smile.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/3/2013, 12:49 am

OOC: guys I'm at lego land so I wont be able to post until monday...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 7:48 am

OOC: It's okay.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/5/2013, 11:34 am

I was suprised by Jason's knowledge, I just looked at him in awe. My sister looked like was about to kiss him so I decided when we were dancing I would let them dance together. I was only going to dance to good music, not this rock and roll stuff. Victoria sugested the dance floor, but Jason steered her over to the choice of snack bar instead. I couldn't blame him, this music was awful.

"Okay, we should get some snacks then. Then we can dance, but I am requesting a better song."

We walked over to the snack together, but I knew that when we where to come here I would be the 3rd wheel. I didn't mind to much because I could just mind my own buisness, because Jason and Victoria aren't hiding that they like each other very well but I will keep it a secret. I saw Jason and Victoria go to a different part of the mess hall, but I let them be alone. I looked over at all the food, and boy was there some weird stuff. I finally decided with the fruit guts, it had mashed up fruit in the shape of guts. It tasted exdrodinary, it was very juicy and ripe. Some kids without coustumes walked passed me and I immediatly knew who it was; My arch enemy. She always pulled the worst pranks on me, she once drenched all my books in water and once she put spiders in my bed. The word spider always made me tingle with fear, it terrified me. Thats when I felt the fimilar fear come to my body. I felt the hairy legs walking on my neck. I was terrified and started shaking my body like a crazy person screaming "GET IT OFF!"
    Finally it fell off and I calmed down. I decided I would go find Victoria and Jason. I wandered around for 10 minutes before I spotted them. I was stuck in a huge group of people around me so I would have to go a different way around. I started walking but someone pulled me into a conga line. "Crap." I thought to myself, I didn't know how to conga. I just decided I would say, "Conga conga cong-GA!" Over and over again and 'dance' with the group of people over to Jason and Victoria. Finally after 5 minutes of painful conga-ing, I got near Victoria and Jason.

"We should go to the dance floor now. Just don't do the conga, it is painfully annoying."

We walked over to the dance floor, I then went up to the DJ to request a song that didn't make you want to bang your head into a wall. The DJ said there were like 48 other requests before mine so the dance would be over by that time. I shruged and walked back down to Jason and Victoria.

"The DJ says that the dance will be over before they get to the request number so we have to dance to bad music."

I didn't know how to dance to so I just stayed put. Swaying seemed stupid, but I looked even more stupid just standing.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, be back soon."

I walked to the bathroom so I could fix my eyebrows, wig, and mustache. When I finally fixed them 4 songs had passed already. They where playing a good song right now. I ran out of the bathroom to find Victoria and Jason. When I finally found them I said,

"They are playing an actual good song!"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/5/2013, 1:21 pm

I was about to talk to Victoria, starting with the Thorium Energy Conference that happened two days ago. And then I just wanted to ask her about her opinion for the objective position of America- a "country" in it's glorious days- towards that Europiene Organisation, when Elizabeth showed up.

"We should go to the dance floor now. Just don't do the conga, it is painfully annoying." She told us, and I could still see those crazy half-bloods behind her, dancing and saying in tune again and again conga conga-Ga... I wasn't in the mood of crazy dancing, but I had no many choises... I stood up following her to the dance floor with Vic.

We waited for her to return from the bathroom, for some awkward moments. Meanwhile, the songs had flipped. The one playing, was called "My heart will go on". Well, I didn't listen to music often... At least, not many kinds... I've already heard the "walking on sunshine", and the "time of my life" before, and I was wondering what kids, asked these songs. They weren't new, but popular for their age. I knew this one, for it was the theme song of a movie I've seen when I was younger "The titanic".

I turn to Victoria.
    -May I have this dance? I say soflty smiling.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/6/2013, 1:43 am

Victoria didn't know much 'modern' music; she usually didn't really listen to groups or bands or any type of pop song. In fact, she didn't like pop at all, it was so superficial, always the same beat, with four or three different chords and the keys, and stupid lyrics. Like, honestly. Pop song was just awful.
    Rock'n'roll, on the other hand, was nice, because of the music. Often, it was quite researched, and not as superficial as pop.
    Victoria didn't really like any of the pop groups or any modern group, except perhaps Muse, because they often had physical respectively astrophysical themes or hints; she particularly identified herself to Isolated System. Neutron Star Collision was wonderful too, and she didn't care that it had been used in Twilight, it was not her fault, and it was not a reason to ignore a good song.

While Lizzy was away, Victoria and Jason quietly chatted, careful not to touch each other too much or give the impression that they were together. Not that she wanted to hide their relationship totally, but she felt a good amount of privacy was always needed. Besides, she didn't want the daughters of Aphrodite passing next to them, sniffing and wiping their eyes while repeating : 'Aw, that is so cute!'

At some point, she put a streak of hair behind her ear and looked at him with her grey eyes that really contrasted with the black of her painted eye sockets and overall, the white and black paint that covered her face.

"I've wanted to tell you about something," she started as they were eating snacks. "I am on three new projects... well the first two are based on the same principle, but..."

She trailed off because at that moment, Lizzy came back, and Victoria, when talking about her projects, did so with people she trusted; not that she distrusted Lizzy, but it just didn't felt right to tell her about anything right now.

The music changed to 'My Heart Will Go On', and Victoria remembered it had been used for a movie, but which one...? She didn't recall. She wasn't so into popular movies either, more so documentaries.

"Of course," she told Jason and took his hand.

It was a bit of a slow dance, so Jason put his arms around the curve of her back while she placed her hands on his shoulders. They slowly danced to the music; Victoria could feel his heartbeat faintly against her thoracic cage, and she closed her eyes, which gave the impression that her eye sockets were really empty, since she also painted her eyelids black.
    Most couple were using that moment to kiss, during the slow dance, but not Vic and Jason. For her part, she didn't feel like she should constantly kiss him to underline her love; this dance for example, where they just had the presence of the other one, in each other's arms, nothing more, was perfectly worth a kiss.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/7/2013, 5:10 pm

(Since we have to end this)

"OH NO! IT'S A GIANT FLAMING DRAGON MONSTER THINGGY! IT'S TRAPPED IN THE DANCE FLOOR! RUNNNNN!" I ran back to our cabins.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/7/2013, 5:28 pm

OOC: Froyo are you serious _ _'

BIC: Victoria looked stonily as Lizzy ran away. Was that girl serious? There was no flaming dragon, what had happened in her head? She frowned a little, but turned back to Jason and put her head on his shoulder softly, closing her eyes to enjoy the moment. His shoulder was warm, she could feel it through his lab coat. Jason smelled of beach, sun and cedar, which made her nose twinge with delight; she loved spicy, woody fragrances.

The song was over too quickly, and for once, Victoria felt she knew what love really felt like, she thought she understood what Aphrodite children craved for.
    Okay, she would never act like them, but she understood the feeling.

Giving Jason a smile full of dimples, she realized she was concentrating on the feelings of that exact moment... her mind wasn't thinking on various levels right now. As she realized it, her mind levels started 'working' again, breaking the spell as equations, formulas, philosophical concepts, logics and molecules poured back into her thoughts.

"Would you like to have a walk with me?" she suddenly asked.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/7/2013, 6:47 pm

Ooc: Yes I was serious.........
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/8/2013, 1:44 am

OOC: But that's not a post. That's almost a one-liner. (Eww, one-liners.) /disappointed. But eh.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 11/8/2013, 10:35 am

Ooc: We had to end it! I am dissapointed with myself...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/9/2013, 6:08 am

OOC: They are longer posts to make, even when you make a character leave. And nice username, btw!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/10/2013, 3:39 am

I felt really sad when the song ended. It felt as if I woke up from a dream...I nodded. And after a while, seeing Vic smiling me, I kissed her softly on the cheek.

Lizzy yelled something about a flaming dragon that made me chuckle slightly. I ignored it though.

-Thank you for this night! Thank you for coming! I said and hold her hands placing them on my chest. She asked for a walk. I couldn't deny, since I really wanted to stay more with her. It was after midnight, and cold outside the celebrationary atmosphere of the Mess Hall. I placed my hand around her shoulders and we slowly walked away.

OCC: I'm so sorry for this so late post...The pendant is gonna be after the dance I guess, I had no internet connection since wednesday and just logged in... short post...So sorry...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:26 am