A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

An amazingly spooky night!

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

An amazingly spooky night! Empty An amazingly spooky night!

Post by Maybeth 11/2/2013, 6:11 pm

I had picked Molly up at 8pm, and I must say, I was still looking her surprised. She was so beautiful into her costume. It was irresistable not to kiss her!

I was going as Hercules, so I thought I had to make something of my own. I put up the bottom part of my armory, and had my sword hanging crossed on my arms. I took a heavy tree branch which was supposed to be a bat, and took a pair of leather boots from another camper. I passed my hand through my hair to make them messy.

We walked to the Mess Hall. Everything was beautifully decorated. The tables had black cloths, and small funny faces pumckins. Around, there were games, the buffet, the dance floor of course! It was amazing. I turned to Molly smiling to see her reaction.

We just passed by a ghost dummy, and I saw a girl with black clothes looking like an ares child, totally freaked out from it. No, she couldn't be an Ares kid. But I didn't distinguise any other godly parent characteristics on her. Many couples were already wandering around and dancing freely on the dance floor. Many others, had serious discussions. I also spotted some people having a little spat.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

An amazingly spooky night! Empty Re: An amazingly spooky night!

Post by Amy Pond 11/3/2013, 12:35 pm

Molly gazed around the room, amazed at the decor job done to the ordinary mess hall. She was especially admiring the flower job, typical for a Demeter girl to do. Molly was observant in her own special way, but she watched plants mainly. People were out of it.

What she did notice was the girl dressed in black who was looking quite terrified of the ghost decoration thing, which she found a little amusing.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/3/2013, 12:53 pm

We wandered a little bit around looking at the spooky decorations.

-Wanna dance? I asked Molly smiling after a while. I must say, it was my first time dancing with a girl, and I didn't knew much on how to dance. But the idea of the two of us dancing together, was tempting!

I looked around for Matt. But then I forced my self to calm down. It would be a wonderful night with Molly. No fights, no problems! I smirked feeling lucky to be with her.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/3/2013, 6:03 pm

Molly was thrilled, having never been asked to dance before. Of course, she had no clue how to do so. " Do you know how?" She asked. Her voice seemed to signify that she would anyway, even if they couldn't figure the art of dance out.

Matt slippe in, searching the crowds. Despite himself, he was getting very intiged by the floral decoratoins. This was not good for a dark identity that he had recently adopted.

The son of Demetr was dressed in all black, aiding his natural talent of not being seen. No one noticed him as he walked through the happy couples.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/4/2013, 1:20 pm

- We'll learn! I said in excitement.

I took her hand, and rushed to the dancing floor. Where, I attempted to imitate the moves of other couples...For a while, the outcome was just ridiculous, but I got better as I added somethings of my own invention. I laughed even though I knew, Molly wouldn't be so happy to be with me while I'm acting so immature. I hold her hand and turned around, I steped right and left, following the music...

We danced randomly, till a slow song went on. I smirked and looked at her into the eyes. I thought the world had stopped in this entire moment...lasting forever. I placed my hands on her waste softly, I just steped back and forward with the tune of the music, staring her beautiful eyes... looking at her amazing costume, that left her skin uncovered on the legs, waste, and arms...I felt charmed in a way I couldn't explain. I smiled. This was by far the best day of my life.

And the life of a demigod, doesn't last long. Through the art of war, I had learnt that the best way. Ares kids, fought heroically, but many of them, acknowledged that the next day might be their last. And that's why we have nothing to risk, nothing to lose!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:51 am