A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Unite

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Unite Empty Unite

Post by Maggie Chase 11/19/2013, 5:24 pm

Chapter 1
           Carson Mead awoke from his bunk, and let the sun shine into the 4th Cohort barracks. Most of the kids were still asleep, but the two centurions had already left for the mess hall. He stretched his legs, and put on a fresh SPQR shirt and some jeans. Carson combed his long, curly, messy hair for a little while, and then headed towards the mess hall. As he left the barracks, Carson saw his friend Bruce from the 5th cohort running the opposite direction with lots of other kids. Carson ran up to Bruce, and asked, “Bruce, what’s going on?” Bruce had a scared look in his eyes, and answered with a shaky breath, “The mess hall’s on FIRE!” and he continued running. What, what do I do… thought Carson wildly. All of a sudden, he felt a surge of power go throughout his body. I have to do what’s right, thought Carson, as he dashed into the mess hall.
                                                                                           -=-
    Carson saw Ben and Charlie, the two 4th cohort centurions, trapped under a fallen plank of wood. “Help!” yelled Charlie in pain, and Carson saw that his leg was twisted badly. With his new found strength and speed that came with his mysterious jolt of power, he lifted up the plank and Charlie crawled out. Together, the 3 boys ran out of the mess hall. As they fled the building, the kids saw the fire spread throughout the camp, and suddenly Camp Jupiter was in flames.

Okay not really the way I wanted it, so I might come back to it later. Feel free to comment on it now.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 5:06 pm