A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

the bootiful emmeranne grey

communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

the bootiful emmeranne grey Empty the bootiful emmeranne grey

Post by communist 11/26/2013, 10:18 pm

Hi, my names Emmeranne Grey and Im sixteen years old. I have shiny red hair that goes to my butt, very big eyes that r green lyk emeralds, and a rly hot bod with all da curves in da right places. Oh, and Im also a demigod, but I dont kno who my mom is.

I was at Camp Half-Blood, this rly cool summer camp 4 demigods lyk me. I was wearing a rly cute white dress and flat white shoes and looked rly good wen I walked in2 da mess hall. "Hi!" I said, smiling happilly and showing my spirkling white teeth, and I sat down next to Percy Jackson, this rly cute son of Posideon. Annbeth Chase, this mean daughter of Athen, looked jelos but didnt do anything bcuz she was afraid of me after I put a spiders in her pillow.

I smiled flirty at Percy (who winked flirty at me) and started 2 eat my lunch, oatmill w/ berrys. I knew I was getting claimed 2day and I wonderd who my mom was. I hope its Nyx, this rly badass titan of night, bcuz she is rly awsome.

I finished my breakfest and standed up, smiling flirty at Percy again, and I startid to walk away, but Annbeth got up and stood in my way. "Ur flirtying w/ Percy!" she scremed at me, that b****.

I growled angrily. "I will battel u to da deth, hore!" I scremed and took out my daggers, which are made of Stigan Iron. She smirked b****ily and took out her patetic bronze dagger. I laffed and started to battel her.

The battel was over in a few mins and soon I stood in front of Annbeth's dead body. I kicked her body in da stomech and looked at every1.

Suddenly, every1 stood up and clapped. "ALL HAIL EMMERANNE!" dey shotted. Some1 walked over 2 da body if Annbeth and spit on it. Den, everyone started to spit on it. I laffed and walked ovir to Pearcy, who was looking at me flirty from da shade.

"Heyyy," he said in a sexily way. Then, he leand ovir and started 2 kiss me. I let out a gasp of shock and joy and started 2 kiss back. Soon, we were making out undarneth da trees.

Finelly, I pulled away from him. "Sry, babe, I got 2 go 2 da campfyre," I said sadly. "Maybe Ill be claimed by Nyx dere." Then I waked off towards da campfyre. I was so nervos, altho u coudnt tell.

When I got dere, Chiron was wating for me. He pulled me asid. "Emmeranne," he said srsly, "U r going to b claimed 2nite."

"I kno," I sed boridly and went 2 sit next 2 Percy as da Apollo cabin stared 2 sing some stopid song. I caddlid in2 Percy, waiting 2 b claimed.

Suddinly, everyone gasepd and pointed at me. My white dress was now a shiny blak dress covired in beatiful starrs and my shoes were blak and spiky. I gasepd too.

I was claimed by Nyx!

Obviously a trollfic.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

the bootiful emmeranne grey Empty Re: the bootiful emmeranne grey

Post by Alyssa 11/26/2013, 10:45 pm

Is that all you will be writing? Please write more...

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 2:10 pm