A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Number 2

TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male
    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2013-11-25

Number 2 Empty Number 2

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 2:29 am

Name: Aaron Blaze
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5,8
    Body Type: Slender
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: Lorenzo Blaze
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: None
    Talents: Swordsmanship, and cooking
    Weapon**: A pair celestial bronze Kama (Japanese hand Scythes.)
    Personality: Warm, caring, but if you make him mad, you will get burned.  He is very loyal to his friends and family, other Demigods included. He has a pretty laid back personality, and very trusting of other people.
    Flaws: Clumsy, too trusting, doesn't have an innate sense of danger, has a a slight problem with Acne
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Fire conjuring (Can summon fire to his hands, forming into a fireball. The fireball is only 5 inches up and down. He can hurl it about 12 feet, before it dissipates. The fire can only reach 200 °C  (can be used 5 times per day.) Can use fire as a light for a limited amount of time. (About 20 minutes or so. Can only be used 4 times per day. Lasts about 15-20 minutes.) (Can create a firestream. About 10 inches in diameter. Same heat as the fireball. Only goes out to about 4 feet. Lasts about 4 minutes. Counts as fire conjuring.)
    Life Before CHB*: Life was pretty good for Aaron, his father was distant, but that allowed him to be his own person. He loved video games, he especially like one he played called 'Assassin's Creed' he always played multiplayer with his friend Jacob. A short brown haired kid who wore a baseball cap every time he saw him. It did make him wonder what he was hiding, but he didn't care most times.
    One day, in mid January, his friend Jacob took him to the Arcade. He had gained all sorts of fun prizes, including a black backpack with a little bit of a flame pattern, and a cool little slinky. He continued to walk when he noticed something fly by in the sky, he passed it off as a large bird. But for some reason, his friend Jacob got worried. "Jacob, is something wrong?" He asked, trying to discern what his friend was feeling. Suddenly, a crash and a car alarm going off, made Aaron jump. He saw a hybrid bird/woman thing. A harpy? He had read about them in his history class, during mythology week. The Harpy screeched, and flew towards him. Jacob, brought out some sort of sword, he couldn't tell what type of metal it was, but when Jacob threw it, out of instinct Aaron caught the sword. He held it sideways, hoping to shield himself from the blow. He closed his eyes, and waited for oblivion. But when he opened his eyes, the Harpy was gone and he was covered in some sort of yellow dust. "Jacob..." Aaron gasped. "What in the hell was that?" He asked, clearly shocked by the attack. He knew what the monster was, but why it attacked him was the question. "Well, it was a Harpy..." Jacob said, shuffling his feet. "Okay, I knew that much. But why did it target me?" Aaron asked, now getting freaked out by this whole ordeal. "Your kind of a Demigod..." Jacob said. Aaron, took at as a joke and laughed. He then saw his friends face, and how serious he was, that worried him. "You know the Greek Gods right?" Jacob asked, clearly not joking. "Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Hades, and that ilk?" Aaron asked. "Yes, well there are more. But, we aren't really sure which one is your parent. Yet." Jacob said. "We?" Aaron asked. "Camp Halfblood. I can take you there, if you need more proof that you really are as I say." Jacob said, extending a hand. "Shouldn't I pack first?" Aaron asks, he wondered why he was even entertaining the idea. "No, what you are wearing will be fine. You will get new clothes when you arrive." After a few minutes, Aaron took his friends hand, who apparently had a whole 'nother life. When they arrived at camp, Jacob revealed himself to be a Satyr. And Aaron was almost immediately claimed by Hestia. He's lived at camp ever since.
    RP Example*: Aaron sat in his bunk at the Hestia cabin, it was very warm inside. A fireplace was crackling inside the cabin, it never quit according to his cabin mates. He smiled, just thinking and daydreaming. It had been a really good day at camp for him. As he watched his cabin mates walk by, he thought about what he loved about this camp.
    Any notes about your characters: None

Last edited by TheCastaway on 11/27/2013, 9:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Number 2 Empty Re: Number 2

Post by Kendall 11/27/2013, 12:50 pm

How hot is the fire in degrees Fahrenheit (or Celsius, if you prefer)? How many times a day can he use each power?

I assume you mean 5,8 feet for his height?
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 3:55 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/27/2013, 7:32 pm

Add a bit more to his personality.

Our limit for fire temperatures is around 700 degrees Fahrenheit, so you'll need to reduce that. Are fireballs the only thing he can do with fire?
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 8:59 pm

Edited.

Well, I don't really want to add so many fire powers that I don't get it accepted due to overpowering. Of course he can do normal things with fire, you know. Light candles, set campfires, and cook food. But I didn't want to add that much. Although, I did add a firestream like power. If you read it, I tried to describe it as best I can. If you need more, let me know.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/27/2013, 9:04 pm

Lower the temperature by about 100 C more. When you say 10 for the stream, do you mean in inches? For how long could he maintain the stream and the fireballs? Does the stream also count in the 5 times you have listed for fire conjuring?

You also didn't add anything to the personality.
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 9:07 pm

Right sorry, meant to add to the personality. Inches for the stream yes. For the fireballs due to the fact they are a little weaker, about 15 minutes. The stream takes more power, so about 4 minutes on the stream.

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/27/2013, 9:50 pm

(About 20 minutes or so. Can only be used 4 times per day. Lasts about 15 minutes.)
    ... Mind clearing that up a bit? Is it 15-20 minutes? You also didn't answer my question about whether or not the stream counts as one of the 5 times of the fire conjuring.
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 9:53 pm

Yes, 15-20 minutes. And yes, it does.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/27/2013, 9:56 pm

Alrighty. Just edit those tidbits in and I'll approve this.
    TheCastaway
    TheCastaway

Male

Post by TheCastaway 11/27/2013, 10:00 pm

Edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen