A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Forever in a different world

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Forever in a different world Empty Forever in a different world

Post by kayt smells 12/6/2013, 5:02 pm

"You will be stuck in a forever different world"

The words pierced into my brain, it kept on replaying and replaying. What a creepy dream, and I rarely remember dreams. I struggled to actualy bring myself to get out of bed, I wanted to lay there all day. When I passed the mirror, I did a double take. I had to squint since my glasses weren't on but I could tell my hair looked like a rat's nest. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. Yuck, the toothpaste always taste like medicine, but I had to deal with it. I then grabbed my hairbrush and attmepted to brush my hair. Of course the hairbrush got stuck and I had to yank it out, it was painful. I continued to get ready and went downstairs to get on my laptop. I smelled bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes. I grabbed a piece of bacon and went into the playroom, thats where the best wifi was and where my laptop was. I sat down on the couch and opened up my computer. When I opened it, it had a bunch of stuff I did not bother to read and I clicked enter. I then went on my laptop and opened up to a website, my favorite website in fact. 'Camphalfblood.org' was the coolest website ever and I when the page loaded I went straight to the chatbox. I saw it was a chatbox party. Chris, Carly, Tom, Zoe, Tyrannic, Jordan, Trixe, Aries, and Derek were on. I quickly logged on making 10 people in the chatbox. Thats when my computer started to do something weird. It wasn't the normal freeze and restart, letters where all over the screen and then I felt a shock. My computer started to pull me into the screen. 'This isn't happening, nope nope nope' I kept thinking. I saw codings on my computer and then poof. I was in a room, it was a room with a bunch of controls. I walked over to a huge screen and saw the people in the chatbox. "No freakin way" I said outloud. Then it showed this: Froyo: No freakin way. I backed up as my eyes widened. I put my hand on something and saw the chatbox dissapear. "NO! WHAT DID I DO?" That one sentance echoed and echoed on. Thats when I hear a thud and a "What the crud?" I turned around to see a very confused Chris. I knew it was Chris, for I know what he looks like.

"C-c-c-c-c-Chris?"

I was standing there in shock, and I saw Chris with a very confused face. He stood up and walked over to me, stumbling a little. He looked down at me and said,

"Froyo?"

"Y-yeah it is Froyo."

I stood there wondering what I did, what did I do? I walked over to the screen and saw that it typed, Froyo: C-c-c-c-c-Chris? and it was typing everything Chris and I said. I then saw a button, 'Mute.' I automaticly clicked it hoping maybe it would mute the typing. Chris was still standing there, so very confused. I thought to myself, no one was in the chatbox so that must mean they are all here. Maybe they where in pairs, maybe not. The screen started to flip out and across the screen words in big letters popped up. I heard a sound, it was the computer.

"It has started
    the termination of all humans.
    You are stuck here, forever
    Anything can happen.
    Session Terminated."

The screen went black and I turned to Chris.

"We are stuck here aren't we."

Last edited by The Dark Lord on 12/6/2013, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Forever in a different world Empty Re: Forever in a different world

Post by Chronos 12/6/2013, 5:28 pm

Whos that is awesome and just different that what i expected
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 12/6/2013, 6:55 pm

Froyo. This is soooo cool!
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/6/2013, 9:02 pm

I seriously told you that I don't want to be in the story. Sorry.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 12/6/2013, 10:14 pm

Meeting the Overlord of Sweets

Chris stared at me and knodded. I walked back over to the screen which showed an empty chatbox. There was an X in the corner of it and I deleted the chatbox so no more damage would be done. I turned back to Chris and said,

"I wish we could at least have some food."

Right as I said it, food appeared on the table. I looked at it astonished and relized 'We are in a computer program, anything can happen.' Chris just looked at me again and said,

"Wherever we are this is weird and we should get out. Like, now."

I ignored the food and looked for the door. I saw it hidden in the back and started to open it, I stepped out and Chris followed. I was in a long hallway and walked for a little bit. I head noises hear and there but it seemed pretty safe. I then saw a room, it said 'Banned Members Room' and I was a teeny bit curious on who was banned. I walked in there and Chris had a weird look on his face. As I walked in there I saw a filmilar face.

"Aries...?"

She looked up at me, she dropped the candy she was holding. She looked at me with almost a happy look on her face.

"There is more people here?" Aries said, apperantly confused.

I knodded and looked around the room, it looked furnish. It all said "Property of Aries." So I was guessing she made them appear somehow. She stood up and walked over to Chris and I. This was weird, this had to be a weird weird dream. Thats when I heard something almost like a growl. The door then burst open and a monster made out of letters and numbers came in. I then said outloud,

"I wish I had a sword"

A sword then poofed into my hand, it was more heavy then I expected. The monster was sprinting towards me and I slashed the sword through it. It scratched my arm before hitting the ground and turning into pixles. So I got it now, if you wished for something outloud you would get it. Strange but if we where really in a computer program that could happen. Aries turned towards me and stared at me and Chris. I then turned an saw Chris had also gotten a sword somehow and stabbed the creature again. My arm was bleeing, but this was a new pain. This burned and felt like getting shocked repeditly. I fell to the ground and heard Aries say,

"What the hell is going on?"

I then replied,

"Well I don't know, hm let me just think. This should be easy because people always get sucked into their computers."

I was being a smart ass, I was in pain. Aries looked at me and said,

"Excuse me?"

Chris then shouted,

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!"

He was staring at us and his stare was enough to make me shut up. Aries had a weird look on her face, this was just confusing. I then looked at everyone and said,

"We need to figure this out, and fast. If anything like that monster comes at us while we are not paying attention who knows what will happen."

And with that said I turned around and walked out.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Post by Chronos 12/7/2013, 6:14 am

bravo this is great
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2013, 7:30 am

This oddly reminds me of my own story, where my characters generate out of the computer. Here, you generate into the computer.
    I am skeptic.

Post by Guest 12/7/2013, 9:13 am

Bravo, excellent work!
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female

Post by kayt smells 12/7/2013, 11:53 am

Morgan, but these people are not characters. They are people and I haven't really read your story, only the first chapter.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2013, 1:17 pm

It's basically the same principle: people generate in/out of a computer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:18 am