A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A trip to the city

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

A trip to the city Empty A trip to the city

Post by Maggie Chase 12/14/2013, 9:07 pm

Jax walked out of the cab, and took a big breath of city air. He was overwhelmed by the way the skyscrapers toppled next to each other, like giants. "What do you think?" he asked his girlfriend, Lily. The last time Jax had been here, he had been on the run. This was where that demigod had pointed him in the right direction. This is where he never looked for his mom. But he shook away his thoughts. "You're here to spend time with Lily," he thought to himself, and so he looked back at Lily's shocked face. It had only been yesterday that he was not Jax Kason. That time had changed the way he looked at everything, especially Lily. He hadn't grinned since then. He had smiled.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

A trip to the city Empty Re: A trip to the city

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/19/2013, 7:30 pm

I grinned. We were only a block away from my moms apartment. I was born in Traverse City, Michigan. But we moved to New York when I was seven. "So, Jax, you ready for this?" I asked my boyfriend "I mean, do you have you weapons? We are outside of camp." I was nervous. We had a night planned. We'd go to Carmines and order lasagna, then we'd o see spider man at Broadway. Then we'd go back to the apartment after getting gelato at little Italy. We'd go see my Mom first.

OOC: I am so sorry about taking a gazillion years to get back to you!
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/21/2013, 9:18 am

OOC: No problem, I've had to kind of slow down my posts because of Christmas...

Jax grabbed up his Adidas backpack, feeling around for the bow and arrows. Yep, there they were. He was pretty nervous. Jax had never been to New York. Well, once, but it didn't go well. This time would be different. Christmas was coming. And Jax had some things to do. Before Jax met Lily at the cab, he had gone to an animal shelter and picked up a cute little guinea pig. Apparently "Bruce" had been left alone, and Jax of all people knew that that was not a good feeling. "Yep, I've got them all. What's up first?" he asked.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/21/2013, 10:28 am

"We have to go drop off our stuff first. Plus, I want to see my mom." I said. I grabbed his hand and led him in the direction of the apartment. It took us ten minutes to get there. I ran to the bell hop and he gave me the key to apartment 35 on the second floor.

OOC: Can I roleplay her her mom?
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/22/2013, 3:14 pm

Jax was wondering what Lily's mom might look like. Would she be like Lily? He knew that parents can sometimes give you traits, but he wasn't sure. Jax also knew that he had had Lily's Christmas present shipped to this apartment, and couldn't wait for that day. "Alrighty, Lily! Let's meet your mom!" he said enthusiastically.

OOC: yeah sure! Oh and also my phone is doing this weird thing where I can't color my text so sorry if my next few posts aren't colored.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/22/2013, 4:16 pm

I pressed the up button on the elevator. When we got to my apartment I inserted the key and my mom pulled open the door and swooped me into a hug. "Oh my! Lily I've just missed you so much my baby!" She cried. I was embarrassed, but truth was I loved it when she did this. I pushed her away. "Mom, this is Jax. My boyfriend. He's going to stay in the extra room." I said. She grinned and waggled her eyebrows. I laughed. "Show him to his room." She told me. Then she gave me a 100$ bill. I gasped and grabbed Jax's hand. We entered his room and I grabbed his bags. I threw them on the bag. "Okay so, we have to go to Carmine's, I have a reservation for 6:30, which is in an hour so, if you want get changed." I said.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/29/2013, 1:20 pm

OOC: I'm SO sorry for taking so long! Its still before Christmas in the room right?

Jax looked around. Lily's mom had a nice apartment. "Yeah okay. I don't really have anything fancy packed, but is black pants and a blue polo shirt okay?" He asked. Jax had never really been to a fancy restaurant like Carmine's before.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/29/2013, 1:56 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, it's not fancy or anything, I was just getting into a nice shirt and jeans so, don't go all out." I joked. I ran to my room and smelled my bed sheets. They smelled good. I changed into my nicer clothes and left the sweet smelling room. Mom kissed me on the head and told me she had to go to work. When she left I called to Jax. "You ready yet?"
    OOC: Yeah, Xmas is tomorrow.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 12/30/2013, 6:38 pm

OOC: cool

Jax walked out in his new clothes. He had tried to comb back his hair, but epically failed. "Yep!" he said enthusiastically, and saw Lily in her fancy clothes. She looked seriously amazing. Jax walked to the door and opened it for Lily. "Ladies first, m'lady," he said with a smile.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/30/2013, 6:51 pm

I chuckled and tugged my tee shirt down. I smiled at Jax for a moment. You know, I never noticed how cute he really was. I lead him to Carmine's. We ordered spaghetti. It took a while to eat it. When I payed and we held hands all the way out. Some couples gave a wistful looks like they wanted what we have. Girls glared at me. Guys looked at Jax like this guy is setting a high exampl. I laughed. "You want ice cream!" I asked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/1/2014, 2:10 pm

Jax looked around New York. Just him and Lily. This was only the second date he had ever been on. When he had dated Ellie from the Aphrodite cabin, they had gone on one date. One. Jax had suggested they go to a restaurant, but no. Ellie insisted on going to the amphitheatre. That would have been fine with Jax, but they spent the whole night making fun of everyone. But the worst part was, Jax had joined in. Jax had been a real jerk before. Man, hanging out with those Ares kids just making fun of all the Melinoe, Thanatos, and any other shy kids that came near them. But Jax drew the line when Cole came to camp, just as a daughter of Dionysus that he had known and liked died in flames. Ellie had said, "Looks like the only girlfriend he can get is a dead one!" Jax had left her. Right then. Right there. But Lily was so different. She was so sweet in so many ways. "Yeah, sure. Hey, my friend Cole said that that place over there has awesome ice cream," he said,pointing at Layla's Ice Cream. They walked in together, Jax smiling at Lily. Once the 13 year olds ordered, Jax and Lily sat down together outside on a frosty black bench. When Jax had finished taking a lick of his cookie dough ice cream, he looked at Lily and asked, "So tell me something about yourself. Something you've never told anyone before," he asked.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/1/2014, 4:07 pm

I laughed. "In kindergarten, I had to go to the office. I was so scared, that after I left the room, I hid in the janitors closet. When the janitor came and saw a little girl cowering in the closet, he thought I was a ghost. I screamed then he screamed. A teacher came out of the room next door," I admitted "she laughed so hard. When she told me to go to the office, my mom was there. She was crying and asking the secretary to call the police." I started to laugh. "When she saw me she told me she was picking me up early. We were going to get ice cream. I had forgotten it was my birthday." I was gasping in between sentences. The superman ice cream was melting and J ate a couple bites quickly. "What about you?" I asked.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/1/2014, 6:12 pm

Jax thought for a minute. "Well, when I was 5, my mom told me to take a nap. I was really upset, so I..... I dialed 911!" he said, trying to hold back a laugh. "I was really scared so I hung up. Then later, my mom ordered us pizza and we saw the police at our door!" he said, now laughing very hard. "My mom told the police the whole story, but she didn't get mad at me at all. It was really funny though!" ended Jax. The snow was now falling just ever so lightly, and Jax looked over at Lily. She was wearing a really cute shirt and some dark jeans. Jax was wearing his blue polo shirt, but after dinner had put on his grey Columbia jacket because of the weather. The sun had set, and the night green dark. "Well, I thinkwe should get going," said Jax.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/1/2014, 8:16 pm

I nodded. "For the grand finale, we will be renting a Christmas movie snuggled on my couch." I announced, grinning. Jax story reminded me when the must still clouded my vision, I had thought some "robber" broke into our house. I called the cops. They saw the robber and when they started screaming my mom had protected me. We heard the door slam and she tiptoed out to see if everything was cleared. I heard her sob. I came out. All the police men was decapitated. We called the cops… again. We moved to New York after that. I shivered at the memory. "Or we can watch one of the ones we already have." I said, thinking about my mom. I held back a sob. What if coming here put her in danger. What if they smelled my clothe? I panicked. "Let's just go back. We have a lot of movies." I said, trying to mask me fear. I hailed a taxi and told them my address. "Any favorites?" I asked Jax, looking out the window.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/5/2014, 5:10 pm

Ooc: could you maybe use a less messy word than decapitated? Thanks.

"None in particular..." said Jax in a faraway voice. To be honest, Jax's mind was elsewhere. This Christmas was the first Christmas in the last 4 that he would be spending with someone he cared about. 4 years he had gone without his mom.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/5/2014, 5:33 pm

I grabbed his hand. "You look distracted." I said, concerned "Is everything okay?"

OOC: Sorry. I'll try not to.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/6/2014, 11:47 am

ooc: no, its fine, but I meant could you please edit that post to change the word? There's no need to be sorry.

Jax looked at Lily. "No, it's, it's nothing. Just, I just thought about my mom. I'm fine though," he said, trying to dismiss the topic. The couple reached Lily's apartment, and walked in to find a giant monster tearing up the room. "RAAAR! JAXON AND LILY! COME WITH ME!!" yelled the big, green, disgusting looking monster. Jax whispered to Lily, "Distract him while I grab our weapons."
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/6/2014, 12:07 pm

OOC: My computer is broken and the colors in my phone aren't working so until I fix it it'll be white

I nodded. "Hey!" I yelled "Hey! Over here you big green giant" I struggled for the word "Thing!" It turned to me. Jax can back with the weapons. I grabbed me sword and started to slash at the monster. "Jax, go behind. I'll stab his, hers, whatever's foot! Stab it's back when it goes down." I insrtructed. I ran up and stabbed its foot.

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/6/2014, 8:26 pm

Jax did as he was told, and went towards the back. It was then that the monster stopped completely. "I have something for both of you. The girl. Her mom taken by my boss. Jaxon Kason. His mom. Jaxon Kason's mother there too," it said. Jax stopped dead in his tracks. Then he pinned down the monster to the floor suddenly. "WHERE IS MY MOM! TELL ME!" he yelled furiously. Tears streamed down his face. He was yelling so hard that his throat burned more than the flaming rivers of the underworld. Jax was drenched in a combination of sweat and tears. The years he had spent wondering where his mom was. That day where he had come home....
    9 year old little Jax had come home from school on his bike. The Miami heat was on the little boy, but he didn't care. Little Jax had ran in the room, wanting to tell his mother all about the art project he had made for her, only to find her gone. No, Jax had had too many years wondering where his mother was. And then this "boss" had taken his girlfriend's mom too. The nerve.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/6/2014, 8:50 pm

I stopped. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. "What boss" I growled pressing my sword to his throat. "What boss? Huh? If you don't tell me where my mom is I'm going to cut off everywhere a bone meets. Your toes, your fingers, your ears." I threatend "Then, maybe you'll talk. If that doesn't work, I'll let my boyfriend work his way into your dreams and make them the worst. The worst ever." I started to cry. I should've never come home. I made this happen. I started shaking with rage. I put more pressure on the sword. "Come with me, you mothers will be there." It informed us, quickly. "No, tell us you ugly-" I screamed. I felt rage flow through me. I found its weak point. Right behind the knee. I circled the monster. When I got to his knee I stabbed down. It howled it pain. "I'm going to ask you one more time, where is my mom?" I asked. I felt like the calm before a storm. I was about to tornado this guy. "Where is she?" I asked again. Then I looked at Jax. His face was angry. Like the storm had already come for him. I walked up to him. I kissed his cheek. Smiling a scary smile, I said "Merry Christmas." Then I started to shake. Violently. Everything was so… AGH! I smash the nearest this, which just so happened to be my mothers vase. Glad stuck in my arm, blood ran down my arm. I crouched in a position, waiting for an answer.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/6/2014, 10:05 pm

Jax looked at the monster. The emotion of the creature was hard to read. Not scared, not brave. "I will SHOW you your mothers if you COME WITH ME! My boss sucks! He hurts me! Bad boss! My name is Dak. I swear, come with me and you will see your mothers," he said. Jax had no choice. Pummeling him wouldn't work. He looked at Lily, his face drained of energy. His mom. His mom! "Okay. Lead us. But try anything, and I swear, I will kill you," he said in a shaky voice.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/6/2014, 11:16 pm

I shut a glance at Jax. "Are you sure about this?" I whispered "I mean, he was in my apartment. Do you really believe he hates his boss?" I shuddered. We were looking straight forward, trying not to be seen. The monster kept looking back. I glared at its back.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/7/2014, 9:21 pm

"I can't lose this opportunity. I just can't," he said to Lily. The monster turned towards them, with an odd look on his face. His top like was jutted out, and 3 of his teeth were showing. It then occurs to Jax that the monster was trying to smile. "Good. Come with Dak," he said in a low, rumbling voice, and the two followed. They soon arrived at an old beaten rode. "This is where my boss is," said Dak the monster, and added quickly at the look of Jax and Lily's confused expressions, "The mist clouds it. Lair is under road." Jax looked at Lily with a I-really-hope-this-monster-isn't-crazy look.

OOC: im waiting for approval of an idea from an admin, so for now just please stall by having Lily talk to Jax a little. Thanks!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/8/2014, 5:59 am

"Jax. My mom is out there too, but I wouldn't trust this monster with making my lunch." I seethed. He didn't understand. I grabbed his hand. "Listen, Jax. I promised we'd get your mom, or look for her, in this trip but this," I gestured to the monster "this is reckless. And stupid. We can't do his. Plus, Christmas is tomorrow." I looked up at Dak.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/11/2014, 9:02 am

Jax was torn. He wanted so bad to get to his mom, but he knew Lily wanted a nice Christmas. "Lily, your mom! She could be gone forever! Can we really just go through with our Christmas without your mom? It won't be the same! It isn't the same. I have had 4 Christmases alone. When I was 9, I spent Christmas in a truck. A truck I had stolen! When I was 10, I spent Christmas on the doorstep of a motel, freezing. When I was 11, I spent Christmas running as a from my foster parents and coming to camp. Lily, I know this Christmas means a lot to you, but I have a saying: family means being together. And that's how I'm going to spend my Christmas," he said. After saying all of that, remembering being found alone in the streets, being taken into the foster system. But he had only been in that system for a day. A day. He realized on that day that no one could replace his mom. No one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:35 am