A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A trip to the city

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

A trip to the city - Page 3 Empty Re: A trip to the city

Post by Maggie Chase 1/25/2014, 9:20 pm

Jax's mom laughed. "That would be really amazing. Thanks. My name is Lillian Kason, but I've always gone by Lily," she said. Jax looked at Lily (his girlfriend, not his mom), and then at his girlfriend's mom. They bursted out laughing. Jax's mom sat where she was with a puzzled expression.Jax remembered that his mom had never met his girlfriend. "Um, jeez mom, I just realized how confused you must be. This is Mrs. Marsh, and this is her daughter, Lily, who I am dating. That's why we started laughing, because you two have the same name," he explained. Jax's mom nodded, and then laughed along with everyone else. Then she looked over at Lily. "Well, Lily, I know my son will treatment you with respect. Otherwise I will go all the way to camp and drag his behind back with me to New York City for pete's sake!" she joked. Jax had gotten a lot of humor from his mom. He hugged his mom once again, and this time a tear came to her eye. For it was then that Jax's mom realized that her little 9 year old boy was not so little anymore. "I love you, Jaxon," she whispered in Jax's ear. Then Jax hugged Lily. They were all together, and even when Lily and Jax had to go back to camp, they would still be all together in their hearts. And that's all that mattered to Jax.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/26/2014, 10:34 am

My mom clapped. "Well, I was going to be cooking all day today but…" a sad look crossed her face, "we should just order pizza. How does that sound Lily's and Jax?"
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/26/2014, 8:33 pm

Jax and Lily grinned at each other. "I'm starving! Fighting for your life really works up an appetite," he joked, and Lily's mom ordered pizza. It soon came, and the four ate together. A demigod's Christmas was definitely different from a regular one, but Jax could safely say that this had been the best one he had ever had. Soon after the four had finished their pizza, it was 11:00 pm, and they had to start saying their goodbyes. Jax turned towards Lily's mom first. "Thank you so much, Ms. Marsh for your hospitality and letting us stay here. And thank you for letting my mom live with you, as well. It means a lot to me," he said politely.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/26/2014, 9:57 pm

My mom nodded. "Well, when you get abducted and you see someone, you bond with them." She laughed. I hugged her tightly, terrified that if I leave, she'll be taken away again. I day had really messed with my mind. "Write to me every week and IM me every weekend, understand?" I demanded. She nodded and kissed the too of my head. I looked over at Jax. I felt bad he had to leave his mom, but we had to go. "Jax, come on. We have to leave." I said softly.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female

Post by Maggie Chase 1/27/2014, 8:44 pm

Jax nodded. He walked up to his mom. "I'm really going to miss you," he told her. Tears came to his mom's face. "When I first was taken, you were just a little boy. You were MY little boy. And now, now you're all grown up," she said sadly. Jax hugged his mom hard. "I'll always be your little boy, mom," he said quietly. After a few minutes, he let go, and saw his mom's sad eyes. "Iris message me every week, young man," she said seriously, sniffing. Jax grinned, and nodded. One last hug, and Jax and Lily were on their way back to camp. In the cab, Jax looked into Lily's eyes. "Thank you. For coming with me," he said to her. And heading back to camp, Jax realized he was exactly where he wanted to be. Home.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 2/3/2014, 4:32 pm

OOC: Sorry this took forever

BIC: I took Jax's hand and let him out the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:27 am