A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wandering

Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Wandering - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 11:29 pm

Eric stared right at the fog. What could it be? The life of demigod was a tough one, you learned not to trust unfamiliar things. He wrapped Myka in his arms, "C'mon. Let's get away from this fog." As he started backing up, his heel caught on a rock and he fell into the stream. Hopefully he managed to release Myka in time.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 11:38 pm

Myka grabbed Eric's hand and pulled him up. The fog had gotten so thick now that when you were standing in it, you couldn't see your feet. She was just about to respond when... something poked out of the surface of the fog. It looked like a hand, but was very tiny. Myka was very confused, and knelt down, tilting her foot so that she was sort of balancing on her toes -- all to get a closer look. "What the..."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/25/2013, 11:45 pm

First it was his shoe, know the rest of him was soaked. For a moment Eric could see, the fog had gotten so thick. Then Myka helped him up. Myka suddenly knelt down and was leaning towards the fog. "Uh, Myka, I'm not so sure that is the smartest thing to do." There is a difference between something you can fight and see and something hostile and hidden.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/25/2013, 11:59 pm

Myka was too busy watching the surface of the fog to really hear Eric. She was just about to give and get up when suddenly...

An abnormally small... thing popped out of the fog, looking up at the daughter of Ares with dark eyes. Myka was so startled that she screamed and fell back, pushing herself with her feet until she was up against a tree. "W-what are you?" she stammered, unsure of what the thing was.
    "Rude," the thing huffed, looking up at Eric as well. "Of course you know what I am! My kind in everything! Books, movies -- I'm very popular in Lord of the Rings, B.T.W-"
    Myka cut it off. "You're an... Elf?"
    "No, you idiot! I'm a dwarf!" He looked up at Eric. "Can you believe this chick?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 12:05 am

Eric wanted to quickly help Myka up but was too stunned when the dwarf showed itself. The thing was just so small. Then it began to talk. First to Myka, then to Eric. Eric was too stunned to know what to say.
    "A dwarf?" He spluttered out. "I didn't think you existed." He continued to stare at the creature.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 12:17 am

The dwarf looked mad. "Look, kid, how do you think it feels when someone says that? 'Oh, I didn't know you existed!'" He exaggerated how Eric reacted. "How does it make you feel? When people don't know or care 'bout you? Yeah, it doesn't feel good."
    Myka crossed her legs. "Look--"
    The tiny person crossed his tiny arms over his tiny chest. "I would like an apology."
    Myka rolled her eyes. "An apology? Really?"
    The thing nodded. "Yes, really. And I would like one -- now."
    Myka made a 'what-the-hell-is-happening' look at Eric.
    "I saw that!" The thing yelled, and Myka responded by sticking her tongue out at it.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 12:29 am

This dwarf was starting to seem les surprising and more funny. He walked over to Myka, pushing the dwarf out of his way as he passed it, he extended his hand towards Myka. "Do you know what he reminds me of? A little kid. He has that annoying attitude." He knew the dwarf could here him. What was the worst it could do? Kick him in the shins?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 12:41 am

Myka laughed, and took Eric's hand, getting to her feet. "You couldn't possibly be more right."
    The dwarf was furious. "Oh, you wanna go?" It said mostly to Eric, on got into a boxing stance, holding his fists up and jumping back and forth on his feet. "Bring it!"
    Myka sighed, holding in laughter. It didn't help that the thing was dressed like Peter Pan. "Yeah, I think we're just going to-- hey!"
    The thing had swiftly made its way to Myka and bit her shin. She kicked it, sending it flying into a tree. Like in a movie, the thing dropped onto its front as soon as it hit the hard surface of the tree. "Owwwww," it groaned, which made Myka laugh.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 12:51 am

Eric couldn't believe the dwarf's stupidity. The thing was trying to pick a fight with him. It was like an ant picking fight with an elephant. It would have turned out well. It attacked Myka and she kicked and it went flying. Myka laughed and Eric laughed. "That was a lovely kick."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 1:09 am

"Thank you. It makes it easier to nail when your opponent is less than half a foot tall." Myka laughed, and slipped her hand into Eric's once again. "C'mon, let's-"
    "Wait!" The dwarf yelled.
    Myka rolled her eyes. "What?" she said in a pissy tone. She was really getting annoyed with this dwarf.
    "Can you.. Tell the nymphs 'bout me? It gets lonely 'round here, sometimes."
    Myka sighed, but didn't say anything against him. She knew what it felt like to be all alone. "Fine."
    The dwarf smiled. "Thank you!" And then it jumped into the mist, the fog already starting to deliquesce.
    "Well, that was strange," she said after most of the mist was cleared.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 12:23 pm

"In all my years of being a demigod, I have never experienced anything that strange." Eric agreed watching the last of the fog disappear. The forest looked a lot less creepy with it gone. "If we run into any nymphs, you can tell them about the dwarf." He looked around him, not seeing much. It was too dark. "Should we head back or do you want to continue?" the forest actually seemed interesting at night.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 12:36 pm

"Continue," Myka said with a nod. "Maybe we'll find some more weird things." she took out a butterfly knife from her coat pocket and began to skillfully flip it around. She wasn't trying to scare Eric or even the nymphs who were watching them away -- she was just ADHD and needed something to entertain her. "Which way should we go?" she asked, officially unknowing of where they were.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 12:44 pm

Eric squinted at the dark. It didn't help much, but he found the stream. He nudged Myka's shoulder, pointing out the direction the river went. "As someone probably said, 'A stream is a good thing to follow."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 12:53 pm

Myka smiled. "Good idea," she said, and began to walk down the stream with Eric. She went out of her way to step on all of the rocks in her path, managing not to slip on any of them.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/26/2013, 5:35 pm

Eric carefully followed behind Myka, who seemed to be able to see fine in the dark. His toes kept painfully finding stone and his face found tree branches. Every time it happened, Eric cursed under his breathe. If someone heard him, they probably would have gone deaf. They walked until the stream emptied out into a small pond. Something in the pond made it glow a eerie, but at the same time cool color.

Eric turned, slightly winded, to Myka, "Do you want to take a rest here."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/26/2013, 5:50 pm

"Sure," Myka said when she noticed that Eric was out of breath. She sat down on a big rock, looking towards the pond. "This is so cool," she said, speaking to Eric without taking her eyes off of the water. "I've never seen this before."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 1:31 am

Eric lumbered over to Myka then fell down onto the mossy floor. The ground was a bit cooler than the air and it felt nice on Eric's back. He rolled to his side and looked down at the pond. It did seem unnatural. But then again, what was natural in the life of a demigod. "I wonder what is making it light up like that?" He thought aloud, "Hopefully it's not some evil sorceress trying to draw us in and eat us. Cause that would suck."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 7:41 pm

Myka laughed, looking down at her boyfriend. "Yeah, that's definitely not on my list of things I want to see happen." she looked up at the pond again, tilting her head at it again. The way the light was hitting the pond and the way she was seated made the pond look like green mist was curling off of the surface of the water. Without really thinking about it, Myka picked up a rock the size of about half of her palm and threw it at the water, making it ripple.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 8:17 pm

Eric had rolled over onto his stomach and flipped around to face the pond. The water was giving off enough light that he could see the circle of trees that surrounded the area. Every now and then he would see a face in the trees. Myka threw a rock into pond. It created waves and made the light on the trees act similar to a strobe light.

"That's pretty cool," He pointed out. He picked up another rock and threw it. It hit the water with aloud sploosh.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 8:24 pm

nodded, curious about it. "Never seen anything like that," she murmured, and got up to get a closer look. She sat down so that she was about a foot away from the water cross legged, and looked down at the water, trying to think of a logical explanation to why it was doing that. Oh, who is she kidding? Nothing is really logical when you're a demigod.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 8:36 pm

Eric rolled after Myka, managing to not crack any bones on rocks. He sat up next to her. They were so close there shoulders were touching. He put his arm around her shoulders. "I don't know about you but I find this light to be a little romantic." Smooth, right?
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 8:48 pm

Myka took her attention off of the mysterious light and turned to Eric, putting her head on his shoulder. She gave a little shrug. "I guess so," she murmured, a little smirk playing upon her lips.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 9:00 pm

"Well actually anything I do with you I find romantic." The light of the pond lit up Myka's face. Eric's heart was beating a mile a minute. It was like that every time he was with Myka. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/27/2013, 9:12 pm

Myka smiled and kissed him back, pulling back after a minute but keeping their foreheads pressed together. Her heart was racing so fast that she was scared it might pop out of her chest, and wherever her skin touched Eric's, little shocks of electricity zapped her. She was trying her hardest not to smile to widely, but was failing miserably. "Even dealing with that idiotic dwarf?" she said quietly like someone might be listening to them. Come to think of it, there were many creatures around that could've been listening and watching.

Oh, well.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/27/2013, 9:26 pm

Eric was smiling and it was starting to hurt his face. "That dwarf made it more like a romantic comedy." Eric wrapped both his arms around Myka. The cold weather wasn't bothering him anymore. He was just glad to be out here with his girlfriend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:22 pm