A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Luna's bunk.

GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Luna's bunk. Empty Luna's bunk.

Post by GoldOwl488 12/25/2013, 1:32 pm

I walked into the Hermes cabin and looked around for any spare bunks. I saw one of my new siblings about to claim the last bunk his when I ran to it and threw myself on the bed. "Sorry," I said grinning sheepishly. "This bunk is taken." Tho boy muttered under his breath then walked away. I closed my eyes and sighed whilst smiling softly to myself.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Luna's bunk. Empty Re: Luna's bunk.

Post by Kendall 12/26/2013, 12:36 pm

ooc: Just pretending your character isn't there, la de daa.

bic:

Aanndd back to a cabin that actually made sense. Santa Hermes, with his hat now firmly back on his head, walked back into his cabin. Luna Ryder, daughter of -- well, Santa Hermes. Hermes the other 364 days of the year. He chuckled to himself and pulled out a small box full of little knick-knacks; he wasn't sure, exactly, what most of these were. There was a pin with some sort of bird on it, and then some weird temporary tattoos. A little screwdriver thing or something.

Apparently, these were fairly popular with the mortals. Very odd selection. He laid down the box on his daughter's bunk and left.

[Child's name: Luna Ryder
    God parent: Hermes
    Type of Gift and powers of this gift: A fandom set! It's like a box with accessories of different fandoms, for example a mockingjay pin, a set of shadowhunter runes tattoos, a gryffindor tie etc etc. The accessories have no powers. They're just plain fandom accessories. ]

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:53 pm