A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

George‘s pet hideout

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

George‘s pet hideout - Page 2 Empty Re: George‘s pet hideout

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/5/2014, 9:53 am

I smile weakly with the kiss. I honestly never thought I would feel love in my life ever since my father became an alcoholic. But now this was happening. Maybe I would tell her before I pass. I quietly say, "I love you." Then as I leave the cave with Luna, I go unconscious.

Post by Guest 3/5/2014, 4:59 pm

I cry and keep running, watching as his eyes close.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/5/2014, 7:06 pm

OOC: Time lapse into the infirmary after he is somewhat ok? Cause I honestly dont feel like making 3 or 4 posts saying "I am still unconscious" If so, well no matter what, you post first and send me the link

Post by Guest 3/6/2014, 6:21 am

OOC: Actually, I was thinking about pulling one of my other friends into this. I'm going to ask him if he could have a character working in the infirmary for whatever reason(person supposed to do it was busy, needed money, etc.) that Luna runs into and starts screaming at. You could just stalk the posts until you're comfortable coming back in.
    Your thoughts?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/6/2014, 8:34 am

OOC: Sure, ok.

Post by Guest 3/6/2014, 7:33 pm

OOC: I asked. If he can, we'll open the topic together. If not, we use your plan and I'll open.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/6/2014, 7:43 pm

OOC: K, either way pot the link here

Post by Guest 3/7/2014, 4:37 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18214-oh-my-gods-oh-my-gods
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/10/2014, 12:47 am

I walk back into my cave with 5 new hellhounds. I had a few bites and cuts, but it was all good now that I had new pets. Today might be a good day to go hunt down some more victims. Or better yet... just wait for them to wander into my cave.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 3/10/2014, 1:09 am

Randi "Borg Queen" Thirteen wandered into the forest one particularly uninteresting afternoon. She had on a sweatshirt, jeans, converse and leather motorcycle gloves to cover up her bionic arms and legs. She had her hoodie down (her bald head shining bright in the daylight) and her hands stuffed in her pockets. She was kicking a rock around, staring at it intently, lost deep in thought.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/10/2014, 2:39 pm

OOC: I actually got nothing. My mind is so focused on writing my story that I have no creativity for this. Please have Randi wander into the cave, because I still have a lot of ideas for fighting. Sadly I have nothing for this sort of thing. Sorry D:
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/10/2014, 2:52 pm

OOC That's a sorry excuse. Seriously, if you want to be a writer you have to stop waiting for the lightning to strike and just write. It's not my job to tailor my posts to your creative genius. I'm sorry my post wasn't inspirational enough to spark your imagination. Look, I did my part now you do yours. That's how this works. I'm not RPing with someone who runs out of ideas to respond once.

Sorry.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/10/2014, 10:55 pm

OOC: Ugh, fine
    BIC: I heard a rock being kicked outside. I knew this would be a good time to kill yet another person. I send one of my hellhounds outside to lead this camper into my cave. I honestly wanted another victim to my list of dead. I had killed One and Akuhei. Because there was no way he survived.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/11/2014, 12:55 am

Randi kept her head low, but she perked up a bit when she heard rustling in the bushes. Looking up, she notice a pack of hellhounds lingering outside of a cave. She and the hounds made eye contact before they retreated into the cave. Randi was intrigued; she cautiously made her way over to the mouth of the cave and slipped inside.

She had no intention of killing the monsters; rather, she wanted to observe them. Randi always found monsters to be interesting, perhaps misunderstood creature - - much like herself. She wanted to learn as much as she could about all different kinds of monsters, then maybe, one day, she could convince others that they weren't monsters after all.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/13/2014, 4:27 pm

I see a girl walk into my cave. Great, a new victim. I pull out my scythe and say, "You never should have come here."
    OOC: Sorry it is short, I am at school and... yeah
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 12:23 am

Randi heard a voice but couldn't care less what they said. Instead she uncapped the camera that was always around her neck and started snapping picture of the Hell Hounds. "Shut up! You'll scare them off!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/15/2014, 12:49 am

OOC: I have a feeling after this next pot, Randi will "admire" George XD
    I laugh and say, "Scare them off? Why would my own pets be scared of me? And if they were, why would I scare them off? If anything, you should be the one being scared off."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 1:42 am

"Oh! They're your pets?" Randi squealed, delighted. "They're in such good condition! A whole pack of them! Oh, look at them all!"
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/15/2014, 2:29 am

"Oh great, another weirdo to kill," I mutter quietly. I say louder, "Look, just leave. Before I get annoyed and decide to kill you." This girl was insane. Not only did she actually care for monsters, she also did not realize who I was and what I had done. Yeah, well after today, she will know who I am. If she remembers anything at all.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2014, 5:14 pm

Randi heard the phrase "before I decide to kill you" and laughed. "Oh hun, I've survived a car wreck, two bouts of cancer, and Clytemnestra. You couldn't take me down if you wanted," Randi chided, absentmindedly. She snapped a couple more pictures and grinned. "Look't the way their costs shine!" Randi exclaimed.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/18/2014, 12:16 am

I think to myself, Geez, this girl is even more of a lunatic then I am. Well, better to kill her now than never. There can only be one lunatic at this camp, and it shall be me. I say, "Well, car crashes can be survived easily. A cut to the stomach cannot. A cut to the stomach is worse than cancer. And I don't know what Clytemnestra is, but this is worse than that... maybe... I don't know." I raise my scythe and whistle. My hellhounds begin to charge at the lunatic girl.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/18/2014, 12:50 am

Randi rolled her eyes. "Car wrecks, then. Which typically involve injuries worse than a mere cut to the stomach. And cancer? Are you friggin kidding me? No was in Hell that a simple cut to the stomach - which can be repaired with minor surgery and stitches - is worse than cancer. Goll, get your facts straight, a-hole," Randi rolled her eyes.

Sending the hell hounds to attack was predictable- Randi sighed; she hated predictable people. Rising to her feet, she dashed over to a tree and climbed up. Once on a suitable branch (out of reach of the hell hounds) she slung her bow off her shoulder and pulled out an arrow. Notching it, she aimed for one of the hell hounds.

"It's really a shame I have to kill you," Randi said, remorsefully. Pulling back, she let the arrow fly.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/18/2014, 3:08 am

I watched as one of my hellhounds just got shot. He was limping back into the cave. I honestly hoped he got better. Or maybe it was a she... I had no clue. I said, "You know, while my hellhounds can't climb, I can. And I am a good tree climber. So you can either give up now and leave unharmed, die, or try to get help by yelling. But seeing as how we are in the middle of the woods, good luck with that."
    OOC: Have you ever thought about getting a date for every single character you have? Even though one of them are a psycho murder child? And sometimes when you do, it starts with a fight (Cato and Amber, though that was more of a spar) and it eventually leads to said characters dating. I feel like doing hat for these two. Even if George is trying to murder Randi and Randi is trying to kill George

Last edited by Frotbot the Witch on 3/18/2014, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/18/2014, 11:46 am

"Or I could do neither of those things," Randi said with a shrug as if bored. Narrowing her eyes, a mischievous glint crossed her face. "Come on, fight me! You won't," Randi taunted.

OOC first off, she fired at the hell hound.

Second, I don't really... Do relationships anymore. The only relationship I have right now is between Kat and Brastus. And that's only because romance is my weak spot in writing and he and I are trying to become better writers. Even then, though, it tooka lot to convince me. Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline :(
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/18/2014, 1:55 pm

OOC: Oh... well... um... hm... how to fix this... good thing we have the edit button.
    I say, "Be careful what you wish for." I put my scythe on my back and begin climbing the tree. This girl was gonna die now. Even if I ended up dying with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 2:43 pm