A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Jules_Mcguelz
kaitycat4
daddeme
Maggie Chase
Kendall
9 posters

New Year's Fireworks

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

New Year's Fireworks Empty New Year's Fireworks

Post by Kendall 12/31/2013, 9:42 pm

ooc: And so it begins.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

New Year's Fireworks Empty Re: New Year's Fireworks

Post by Maggie Chase 1/1/2014, 6:33 pm

ooc: first one here

Cole came to the almost empty beach. Huh, wonder if I'm early, he thought. Cole walked near the dock, close to where the fireworks would go off. He was waiting for Jules, a daughter of Hephaestus that he'd known for quite a long time.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 7:07 pm

Blaine walked alone to the beach with his kitty mewing on his shoulders and two huge blankets in his arms--One for sitting on and the other to put around him and Josephine when she arrived. There was nothing like watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve with your best friend. She was supposed to be bringing the drinks because of her speed and Blaine was left to tend to the cozy stuff since anything night related was his forte. He stretched out the blanket then sat atop of it, waiting and looking at the moon in thought.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 7:11 pm

Josephine sprinted onto the beach, the sparkling cider in hand. She looked around for Blaine. "Hmmm..." She saw a curly haired kid with a cat sitting on a blanket. "Oh..." She walked behind him and fluffed up his hair. "Howdy ho." She set down the drink and cups and plopped down next to him.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 7:25 pm

Blaine jumped at the sudden feel of someone touching his curly mane (yes, he called it that),but relaxed when he looked up and saw that it was just Josephine. He smiled and offered her some of the other blanket. "It's about time you showed up. I thought you had gotten lost or something." Blaine joked. Foster crawled from his shoulder to Jo's and into her lap.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 7:28 pm

Josephine laughed. "Me? Lost? Hah!" She smirked and petted the furry creature who had crawled on her lap. "Hi foster." She smiled and rubbed the patch of fur on his forehead. "So when do the fireworks start?" Josephine put the blanket over her shoulder and crossed her legs.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 7:36 pm

Blaine rolled his dark eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He watched Foster McGerald purr as she petted him and cracked a smirk. His cat was spoiled for some reason he couldn't understand. Whenever Blaine wouldn't give him something, he'd just crawl into Josephine's lap. When she had asked her question, Blaine looked back to the sky. "At midnight, which is in about ten minutes."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 7:39 pm

"Cool beans." Josephine continued to pet the cat and looked at the water. "Oh do you wanna do the drinks now?" She reached over and lifted up the bottle of sparkling cider.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 8:00 pm

"Definitely, of course!" Blaine wrestling with the cups until he could hold them stable as she poured. He began to think of New Year's and common traditions--this was his first year actually celebrating it with someone instead of watching from his cabin or alongside his grandmother and grandfather, both of which couldn't care less about a new year.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 8:23 pm

Josephine finished pouring the carbonated drink. "This is my first New Years." Josephine set down the empty bottle. "I'm so excited!"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/1/2014, 8:34 pm

I sprinted to the sandy beach. I tripped and landed on my new shield. I wanted to how my new friend, Cole. It was a gifte from my dad. I saw Cole waiting for me. I yelled over the heads of some people "Cole! Cole! Over her!" I shouted. I brushed off all the sand on my Supernatural tee-shirt. My black sweats were sandy too. I kicked off my sandals and sprinted to Cole. "Am I late?" I said, gasping for air.
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by Maggie Chase 1/1/2014, 9:36 pm

Cole looked at Jules. "No, I don't even think the fireworks have started yet," he said. Many people at camp had made fun of Cole when he first came to camp, because of many reasons but mostly because he was the son of Thanatos. There were only a couple people who were nice to Cole at the beginning, like Maggie, John, Maggie's brother, Jax, and of course Jules. And for that he was thankful."So how have you been?"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 1/1/2014, 10:09 pm

Well, pretty good. I've been busy. I got a gift from my dad though." I informed. I showed him the flaming hammer that came off and showed him the watch it turned into. I slipped it on my wrist. "Yeah. Happy new year, Cole!" I said, cheery. My heart was still racing. I gulped down some air. I took if the heavy back pack. Unpacking a checkered blanket and layed it on the sand. I had packed some candy, pop, and some things to tinker with. I glanced at Cole. I always thought children of Thanatos and Hades were cool. I didn't fear them, I respected them. When I first came to camp, I ha hoped I would be one. Then my father claimed me. I realized I was fidgeting with my tinker project and had made a little fox that jumped around. I shoved it back into my pocket. "Ready?" I asked with a sly grin.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 10:34 pm

Blaine sipped his drink and raised an eyebrow at the carbonation. The fizz intensity shocked him. He then looked to Josephine as she spoke and raised an eyebrow. "Really? This is my first one actually celebrated. But for you, why is that?" He looked at the bracelet he had gotten her for Christmas and smiled. He was right about the emerald center bringing out her eyes. Focus. He chided himself.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 10:56 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm Australia on New Years I would usually sit on my roof, my mom would get hammered and I wanted to avoid her abusiveness." Josephine shrugged. "Sure I was popular but, none of those people were my real friends...like you." Josephine nudged his shoulder and took a sip of the cider.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/1/2014, 11:13 pm

Blaine frowned through most of her story but chuckled slightly at the end. "Yeah, like a talkative, scrawny guy with a 'fro makes a good friend." He smiled sadly. What? Having such an outspoken mind led to a huge dent in his ego. He shook the thought away. "Fireworks go off in three minutes now."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/1/2014, 11:23 pm

Josephine laughed and set down her drink. She cupped her hands over her mouth and chanted. "I'm ready! Woohoo!!" She threw her arms in the air and giggled. "I'm so freaking excited!"
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 1/2/2014, 3:45 am

Jamsen woke up from a dreamy nap and forgot about 2014, "OH, Centaur POOP!" It all started already, he sprinted to the beach, not realizing he was kicking sands at the others eyes that are already running like him. Are they running because of the fireworks or 'coz of him? Whatever! KEEP RUNNING! He found a spot to sit on, waiting for someone to talk with.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/2/2014, 1:41 pm

Blaine laughed along with her and cheered as well. He poured himself a bit more of the cider. Blaine was just about to drink it when some guy ran by, flinging sand into Blaine's face and beverage. A low rumble escaped from his throat.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/2/2014, 5:02 pm

"Easy tiger." Josephine smiled at Blaine and laid her head on his shoulder. "Want me to beat him up?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/2/2014, 9:13 pm

Blaine rolled his eyes and wiped his face off using his shoulder. "I would, but it's not worth it. Not yet, anyway." He poured out his cider and rested his cheek atop Josephine's head. Eventually, the countdown started and Blaine joined in. His anger melted away and was replaced by a smile as he heard campers scream for the new year. Having no clue how New Year's customs went, he just laughed and looked to Josephine.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 1/2/2014, 11:10 pm

Aaron eagerly awaited the arrival of Esto. At his cabin, he changed into a dark blue t-shirt, paired with a black hoodie nd some jeans. He looked around and saw many different demigods conversing as the colors of the fireworks started to erupt into the night sky around them. Various blues, reds, yellows, greens, and oranges rained from the bursts of light in the night sky. Aaron stretched the blanket he brought into the sand and laid down with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the fireworks as he waited for Esto to find him.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/2/2014, 11:25 pm

Josephine chimed into the countdown, her smile growing with each number. As the fireworks flew across the night sky she smiled looking at the other campers jumping about. She looked back at the sky, the vibrant colors lighting up her face. "There beautiful."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/2/2014, 11:33 pm

Blaine watched the fireworks reflect off of the surface of the lake and smiled. "They are!" He yelled over the noise, then looked back to her. "What now? Is this the resolution part, or what?"

Post by Guest 1/2/2014, 11:33 pm

I pushed through the crowd, the short olive sweater dress making me freeze in the cold winter air. My jacket was still drying in the cabin, and apparently someone found it funny to replace all my clothes with a single outfit: The dreaded dress and a pair of wedged boots. I quickly discovered that my hair ties had been replaced with a dark brown headband, and, left with no other option, I had decided that keeping my hair out of my face would be better than not. I almost threw up when I saw the monstrosity in the mirror.

I finally noticed Aaron laying on a blanket. I hurried over, setting the two cups of hot chocolate and the large bowl of popcorn on the sand in front of him, before laying down beside him, watching the colors explode across the sky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 9:44 pm