A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Outside the Sea Cabin

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Outside the Sea Cabin Empty Outside the Sea Cabin

Post by Oli_Paxton 1/3/2014, 8:07 pm

Aaron waited outside of the sea gods cabin. He's gotten up early that day, January 1st, 2014. He'd gotten up at 7, a mere 6 hours after him and Esto watched the fireworks together. What was he doing up so early? He'd practiced his powers all morning, trying to extend the limit on them. He waited for Esto outside of the cabin, it was around 9:55 in the morning so he was about 5 minutes early. The day was a cold one, but not too cold. He wore a blue long sleeved shirt, some blue jeans, and his previously ripped jacket. He had an Aphrodite kid fix it for him, so it looked new. The sky was grey, but there was no wind. Almost no one in the courtyard, which was weird.

Outside the Sea Cabin Empty Re: Outside the Sea Cabin

Post by Guest 1/3/2014, 8:22 pm

Etso stepped out of the cabin. Since she wouldn't be hunting today, she'd decided to trade her usual outfit for a t-shirt, some skinny jeans(which actually were more comfy than regular jeans), and some tennis shoes, along with a back up sheath for her bow and arrows. "So... what are we going to do?" she asks when she sees Aaron. A small breeze ruffles a few stray strands of hair in my face. I quickly tuck them behind my ear.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 1/3/2014, 9:01 pm

"What do you want to do? I didn't really have anything in mind for today, today could be about whatever you want to do." He asks. The wind began to pick up a little. He always likes days like this, quiet, and grey. It reminded him of his first day surfing. He would suggest that, but it was way too cold.
    Ooc: Sorry for the short reply

Post by Guest 1/3/2014, 10:07 pm

"I wouldn't know. I've never really had a chance to see the camp." I reply, surveying the area around me. "We could start at the Mess Hall, plan the day there. I haven't eaten breakfast yet." I suggest. It was weird, yet somehow peaceful, waking up this late. I'd been getting only four or five hours of sleep. I stretch my arms behind my back and crack my knuckles, still a bit groggy from the long rest.

Ooc: Its fine
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 1/5/2014, 9:38 pm

"Alright then, lets get going!" He says, a smile on his face. The mess hall was where they actually got to talking, after she tried to kill him for saving her life. He thought about what happened last night, as any guy would do, and wondered if that kiss meant anything, or if it was just a New Years thing. Pushing the thoughts from his head, he began walking. He was jut over thinking it. Esto didn't like him like that, did she?

Post by Guest 1/6/2014, 2:48 pm

I follow, trying to hide my excitement. About food, of course. I mean, a day off is nice, but food is heavenly.

However, not all is perfect. Since I woke up, I've been thinking about last night. About Sebastian and Aaron, mostly. Wasn't I dating Sebastian? So why had kissing Aaron seemed so... right? How would I tell Sebastian? Would I have to?

It all came down to one question: Who would I choose?

Gods, I hate having a social life.

OOC: Could you post first?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:26 pm