A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

blood of fire

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

blood of fire Empty blood of fire

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 3:09 pm

Avycyn felt a wave of eeleif as he saw the commons come into veiw, then the infirmary. A weight lifted of his shoulders as he felt eeleif rush through him, this was stopped though as smoke lifted up and into his nostrils, he looked down to find that the make shift wrap was now on fire, flaming up in all its glory it was close to catching his clothes on fire. He tryed to shake it off but that only cause him to harm and open his wounds wider.
    He gasped out as pain lanced through him, avycyn may act tough but this pain was getting down to his core, shaking his being andnturning his mind upside down, " my wraps.....u...up in flames" avycyn spoke to christine, he did mot want to frighten her but his clothes might burn of " can you pull it off" he asked looking at her pain still rushing through him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

blood of fire Empty Re: blood of fire

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 3:23 pm

It took more than I thought to reach the infirmary. Avycyn was mostly leaning on me during allthe way here but as soon as hesaw the building, it was as if he got lighter. I smiled and was about to make a praising comment but then he almost literaky crashed on me again. All I got from his mumbling was something about clothes and fire and when I looked down, I was greeted by my almost burnt shirt wrapped in brright, captivating flames. After that it wasn't too hard to understand what he tried to say. I grabbed my knife from my back pocket and tried to find a way to cut the burning fabric before it affected the rest of him but all I could see was flames. I looked around and found a bench a few steps behind us. I quickly moved him there and put my knife back."Sit and tell me what to do"I instructed and gently pushed him back
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 3:51 pm

" put ambrosia onnit then get some cloth soak it in ambrosia and wrap it around the wound" he siad th hastily not wanting to burn anything else, he could already see his nlood reacting to area it touched turning the dirt nlack and burnijg plants " ne caeefull not to touch my nlood" avycyn warned as he tried to relax and cool down his trmp.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 4:07 pm

"Okay. Remember to breathe"I advised before running inside and grabbing a bottle of nectar, one of water and bandages. I poured the water over the flaming ground and, after soaking the bandages with it as instructed, I poured the rest of the nectar in the flames, which slowly disappeared. I then finished my work by cutting his old bandage and adding the new one, carefully making sure no naked skin of mine contacted his boiling blood."T-there you go"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 4:23 pm

Content on her patch up and with the diminishing pain avycyn turned to look christine in the eyes " thanks christine..... someday I will repay you" thinking of that day to com hurt his head, he dislike it when he was in debt but he was not selfish he would be selfless at any moment if the situation callednfor it.
    Hell he had risked his life for another once without thinking twice " christine....... there blood on your shoe" avycyns voice caught at he leaped forward trying to pull of her sizzling shoe, he in no way wanted her to get hurt for if she did he would blame himself.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:24 am

"You owe me nothing, I-I couldn't let you die!"I replied and smiled. Suddenl I felt a sharp pain at my right foot and saw smoke coming from my shoes. He tried to help but, ignoring the pain, I pushed him back again."You need t-to rest. I'll just take my shoes off"I explained and started untying them, first the burning one and then the other. I also took my shoks off, to avoid any more accidents
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 12:43 am

She acted as if she was older then him, funny he thought he wasnthe elder. He sighed as he submitted to staying still.
    He felt like a burden even though he knew he was not, he looked at christine and smile slightly for she reminded him deeply of his sister.... but his sister ussually did not tell him around, but he did not fully mind he actaully liked it, the reason was because his mother always let him do what he wanred not knowing that her son wanted order in his life.
    Avycyn stretched and yawned a deep heart yawn it was, and although it was rather very warm steam could be seen as he breathed out " damn my breath is creating moisture..." he chuckles slightly as he notices his breath is still doing it but not at such a high rate.
    " so what are tou planning to do after this.... or shall you plan to stay with me for a while" he spoke calmly as if he knew either way it would be alright.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:53 am

I tried to hide a giggle as smoke came out of his mouth but it was pretty hard. He resembled oje or thos huge, old dragons that breathed fire. I've always liked those creatures, they were always misunderstood in the movies and legends. I looked back up at him and found him staring at me, as if he was studying me. I blushed again and barely heard his next question.'I plan on staying as long as I'm needed. And now, let's take you inside. You seem sleepy and I've heard the beds here are the best ones in camp!"I laughed and helped him up
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 11:13 am

"Thats what you have heard..... what I have delt is a difderent story, but ok let us go to these oh so comforta le bed" avycyn tried to not chuckle as he replied to christine, the beds in their were a little to soft for him he wanted to feel like he was in reality not on a floating dream clout, but he felt as if chriatine aas only loking out for his well being so he submitted but he felt as if if his sleep would be a restless one.
    Avycyns eyes went from a deep blue to a crimson red for a split second and henturned, he heard the word in his mind and he dared not to whisper it out loud ..... but his lips moved on their own " panantheron" it was a name he knew nothing of yet it was crammed in his head.
    Shaking it of he stood and started off towards the infirmary " lets se how comfortable these beds are" avycyn said his voixe gruff steam still smoking out as he breathed.d
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 11:30 am

I laughed at his joke about the beds and helped him in the building. All the beds near the entrance where taken so we had to walk further in. Truth was, the infirmary was bigger than it looked like. As I walked with him, I heard something but I wasn't sure so I didn't ask. I gently laid him down on a bed before moving his legs up too."There you go. Let me bring you some nectar to drink, okay? It should make you feel better"I let him know and left to look around for a child of Apollo
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 11:37 am

Wvycyn yawns as he rests his head on the pillow, h could feel his bones and muscles relqxing but still taught for the feeling of falling had bwfallen him right as he had laid down on the bed, it was like soft pillow cloud and it annoyed him .
    Tossing and turning he triee to find a more comfortable state but each which way he turnee it was to soft "christined....... these beds are to dsmned soft" he yelled for her, he wanted her to know soft is not always good.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 11:41 am

I was just returning when he started complaining. I grinned and placed the medicine and ambrosia I had gotten on his bedside table before helping him sit up."I'm sorry but almost all beds here are like that. Is there anything I can do?"I asked softly and handed him two pills along with a glass of water
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 12:05 pm

Taking thempills inmpne gulp of sizzling galoure he yawnnagain, it was loud and thunderous and echoed through the infirmary, he looked at christine and npdded his head side.to side " no but I can." He said this standing up and with one swift move he tossed the matress of to reveal the bedframe " now that will be better, cant go wrong with that aye christine" he chuckled softly as he lay down on the hard surface.
    At least he felt relaxed know, though he grabbed the pillow for small comfort he was in absolute bliss, he looked at christine " so kno anyone like me" avycyn said this his eyes becoming seriuos.
    Ooc: we shpuld enter in another person maybe an older girl or ypunger boy.... I dont know.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:15 pm

I helped him remove the matress and giggled as he hugged the pillow. I sat down on the floor to be at the same level as him and crossed my legs."What exactly do you mean with that?"I asked confused and tilted my head to the side, copying his move.

OOC: Well, why? Not that I mind, I'm just planning on making a new character and I want to know if she'll be useful here
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 12:32 pm

"Just wondering...." he tried to flee the topic but he had no idea if it would aork or not, he wanted to k ow because he wanted to stay absolutley different no one else like him.
    It was kind of confusing but it was him .....different and he liked it that way, turning to look at christine again he smiled " dont worry about it.... im just a little flustered right know" avycyn's voice had become soft as well with his eyes, he wanted to protect christine for some odd reason from anything he could without thinking twice, oh but how hard it was to save someone when you could not even save yourself.
    Turning his head he pointed one small pinkie at christine and sent a jolt of warmth towards her cheek as he closed his eyes, in his mind he said goodnight to her as his body slowly relaxed
    Ooc: christine is kinda like a sister to avycyn m, but he needs someone to balance him out.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:42 pm

I smiled softly a shook my head."You are unique, if that's what's bothering you"I assured him but he had already started to fall asleep. He pointed his finger at me, as if trying to say something, and I felt a sudden warmth that made me feel sleepy too. I curled in a ball by the bed and observed the weird boy as I slowly fell asleep.

OOC: I can send you the form and you tell me :)
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 12:46 pm

Ooc: ok yeah I wanna check it out, time skip?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 12:48 pm

OOC: Sure. I'll send it as soon as I find it
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 12:59 pm

Ooc:ok I will time skup to morning.
    As dawns early light rose touching her rose finger across the sky avycyn awoke with a start, he felt cold and rigid and out of place..... he looked beside him but he saw no christine he looked around and saw that he was by himself "he...hello" as he spoke out puffs of condensation filled the air around him due to his overheated breath, what was going on where was everyone, his thoughts started to muddle... but then he saw it in the corner of his eye..... it was a beingg of pure black.... yet it was recognizable, he tried to move but his body became stiff , he tried to scream buthis throat had closed.
    Then cold fingers laid against his back (ooc: this is due tona charecter im creating that is going to kill one of my charecters...nlet just say its going to be suspensefull)
    Avycyn woke from the dream gasping for air, he tore his shirt of and look at hia back where the fingers had touched him...... nothing " thank the gods" his voice was husky as if he had been yelling in reality..... had he been.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 1:25 pm

I jumped up as I heard Avycyn mumble at his sleep. Thinking he was awake, I went to talk to him but a scream interrupted me. I then realised he must have been seeing some kind of nightmare. I placed my fingers on his back soothingly, but it only made him shoot up. I jumped back with a yelp of surprise as he awake and ripped his shirt, looking behind him for something. I pulled my knees closer to my chest and reached my hand out shyly."A-Avy?"I called out nervously as I touched his arm
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 2:37 pm

Avycyn turned quickly to see christine, he felt a surge of releif..... but she was touching him, he pulled away sharply as he felt his skin become heated, he may have already burnt her, he was scared but he had no idea why, his heart was erratic and each breath brought plumes of condensation as he heated up the cold air around them.
    He was in a state of shoxk and he had no idea what to do " ju....just a bad dream....ju...ju...just a bad dream christy" he murmured silently his eyes swaying left to right in a chaotic manner, he felt as if he was being watched and it send chills down his spine, bdut what was bad is that he had never been afraid before he had never felt this before...... what could scare someone who was so strong?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/10/2014, 3:14 pm

I sighed as he pulled away and moved closer to him."No need to be afraid anymore, Avy. You are safe here. Don't worry"I tried to calm him without touching, understanding he wanted his personal space."Please, tell me about iy. And let me see your leg, please"
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/10/2014, 4:40 pm

His heart felt as if it was about to burst, but as she spoke to him it became more relaxed and less estatic, he let out a sigh as he looked charlotte in the eyes "it was jothing." His face was pale but he showed no emotion ion, asi f emotion was just shut off for that moment, but thencrimsonncolor camento his face as he felt as Iif he was being watched again.
    Altogether her he was acting rather paranoid but thats all he had right know except from christine, he felt as if he was stuck on a ledge and the only one who could save him was far away.
    Avycyn blinked once then twice and he was back to normal officially " im sorry.... for that" hiw voic was hoarse as he spoke, really avycyb just wanted to rest but he forced himself to his feet as he looked down at christine " can we get out of here" he asked politely
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/11/2014, 3:41 am

I watched him quietly as he fought to calm down, trying to find any kind of emotion on his face. It was as if he had emptied himself. I sighed and he stood up and slowly pushed him back. "Your leg isn't healed yet. You need to rest and let me see if it's any better today. And I'll find you something to eat, okay? I'm sorry but you can't leave yet"I explained and handed him two pills
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/11/2014, 1:15 pm

Avycyn tryed to puch back but he had no strenght to do so, bis mind still blakkbof emotion he loooed up at the ceiling of the infirmary. For somenodd reason it looked like edible cotton to him and he just wanted to eat it, he thought this would be odd so he restricted himself from doing so, he sighed a great heavingnsigh as his expressionless face came to have a small am le splay across his face as he begun to rekember his sister , and chriatine who dearly reminded him of her.
    Avycyn felt like a fool all of the suddennfor the way he had acted, for ussually he is not frightened of anything.... but know he was scarednof andark lace with ancold death grip? Surely there was more to it than that, he looked at christine know with a slightly confused face "what had taloed about in my sleep" his voice was a steady pace, his eyes wavering only slightly, he wanted to remember else had happened outside of his dream, it was something important and he. Eeded to remember.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:54 pm