A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

More than friends?

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

More than friends?  - Page 2 Empty Re: More than friends?

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/19/2014, 10:00 pm

More than friends?  - Page 2 Tumblr_lsyxvqxg2u1qjfz6xo1_500
    Amelia had a really nice voice. Unfortunately, it was the kind of voice that easily became background noise. She was talking at Darren with some school story when he zoned out. He looked like he was listening, though. Darren was thinking about his time at school. Well, when he went to school. Darren was a genius, but he didn't care for formal education. He believed that life was the best teacher, not somebody who was "licensed to teach." As he thought, Darren swung Amelia's arm lightly as they walked. He zoned back in right when she finished talking. Darren took a guess at what she'd been talking about. He smiled and said, "I don't know why you weren't popular. You're amazing."

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 2/19/2014, 11:55 pm

As we walked down the beach, Darren lighty swung my arm back and forth. As I finished my story, he complimented me. I blushed. "Aww. You're so sweet." I gently swatted his arm. We walked in silence for a while, which I enjoyed. As we walked, I thought about how a romantic walk on the beach was always on my bucket list. I really enjoyed silence, even though my mother was the goddess of choral song and dance. I let go of his hand, and ran towards the water and scooped up some water in my little hands. I tried to bring it over to Darren to splash him, but it leaked through my fingers. I ended up just sprinkling him with the bit of water left in my hands. I gave him my most innocent look.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 3/7/2014, 5:23 pm

More than friends?  - Page 2 Tumblr_lycxgyLfR31qcntn9o1_500

Darren acted like he was surprised when the water hit him, even though he wasn't. No matter where you were, Manhattan, Camp Half Blood, Los Angeles, Russia, girls will be girls, and they will flirt in stupid ways. He was able to know exactly what she would like, too. It wasn't hard once you'd done a lot of stuff, with a lot of different girls, from a lot of different places. Darren wrapped his arms around Amelia's waist and picked her up, swinging her over the water, threatening to throw her in.  

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 4/20/2014, 4:39 pm

After I splashed him, he gave me a look of surprise. I changed my expression from innocent to smug as he looked at me. I was having a lot of fun with Darren. Would I like to be romantically involved? I really didn't know. He seemed like someone who was faking his affection. Darren was a sort of "Bad boy" and I didn't know what to think. He did something that I completely expected. I knew what guys did. They picked you up. As he grabbed my waist, I didn't resist, I just went with it. He dangled me over the water and I started playfully squirming out of his grip. I eventually got out, but I landed face first in the sand, barely missing the water. "Ow." I stood up and looked at my watch. FRICK. I was late. I sprinted as fast as I could across the beach, waving goodbye to Darren.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:24 am