A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!

Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!                   Empty Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!

Post by Guest 1/23/2014, 4:52 pm

Kendall and chiron walked down the beach." We have a problem, Kendall" chiron said gravely. " what is it?" Is the Hermes cabin up to something again?". "No this is something much more dangerous. Too many children of the Minor Underworld Gods are coming too fast, and much too soon." " how is that bad?" Kendall asked curiously. " wouldn't that mean that we have better protection?" Kendall asked curiously." No one told you about the M.U.G.s did they?" I've been at here at chb for 6 years and I've never heard any stories about them"." Well then ill have to.tell you.

Once, a long time ago, all of the gods lived in harmony. Before the giants but after the titans. Everyone was happy. But then THEY came up. Out of nowhere all of these minor underworld gods came out of nowhere. The world was filled with filth and death. Soon, Zeus got mad. He made Hermes build a dam at the river styx, where the gods were coming from. Then styx got mad. No one could make any oaths. Hades strangely helped Zeus by reasoning with styx. It worked. But styx secretly made all of the MUGs stronger, making there children stronger also. They are too strong.

Matthew secretly followed chiron and kebdall. Wow he thought . That's not good. So he came up with a plan.
    Back at cabin33 Matthew was rallying his troops......" And that's why we need to stand up." He said. Then himself, a son of Acheron, Daniel Jiang, a son of Thanatos, and johnathan lotus, another son of Thanatos came up to chiron and said this." We want to help." " with what?" Chiron asked curiously. " the MUG problem." He said. " and how can you help me?" "We can become an army. I am Matthew, first in command, and these are my friends Daniel and johnathan, second and third in command. We can make room for the new children of the mugs . We can teach them to harness their powers. We can teach them how not to destroy. All we need is your permission.

Last edited by Iapetus/Bob on 1/23/2014, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!                   Empty Re: Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!

Post by Morgan Landry 1/23/2014, 4:55 pm

Before putting Kendall in your story, you might want to ask her if she's okay with it.

Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!                   Empty Re: Too many minor underworld gods kids!!!!!

Post by Guest 1/23/2014, 5:15 pm

I already.pmed her and she said yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:10 am