A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK Empty The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 10:23 am

Jack had wandered out into the cabins' courtyard, gripping his solstice gift, the flaming machete in one hand. He'd scratched the sword against the ground, a smile of satisfaction on his face. Then he thought about other things. About how few brothers and sisters he had. An old story between him & Falko, suddenly popped into his head. It was a long time ago, when they were 12 and 13. Both newbies at Camp.

------------------------------
    FOUR YEARS AGO
    -------------------------------

Jack left the Hermes cabin, annoyed and irritated from the Hermes kids. They once again stole his laptop which frustrated and he blew the fuse. They were obstinate and continued playing tricks on him. It was at this time he wondered when will the Deimos cabin actually get built. He'd felt alone during his time, especially because he didn't know any other of his siblings. His mom insisted it was for his safety and he obliged.

He was at ease and he dashed his eyes around to look at the other cabins, with envy. He noticed how nice the exteriors were beside the Hephaestus cabin which looked like a workshop.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK Empty Re: The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 5:42 pm

Falko was walking down the slope from the Big House to the cabins, her bag on her shoulder. She had arrived about two hours earlier with her protector, a young satyr named Glen Snowfield. She had just watched the introduction movie on mythology and demigods, but she already knew most of what it said, thanks to what Glen had progressively revealed over the trip.

Dressed in ripped trouseds, a black top, studded leather jacket and lacy denim shoes, her eyes heavily traced with black and a single cameo earring on her lobe, she looked like a goth enthusiast's younger sister. Cue black nail polish and matte purple lipstick. The Asian 12 years old saw a boy of about her age and snapped her fingers. "Oi, you. I'm looking for cabin 11."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/27/2015, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK Empty Re: The Kids of the Minor God - FLASHBACK

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 6:48 pm

"It's behind me, the wooden one. New to Camp?" he smirked, looking at the newcomer. Asian, for sure. Black dress, nail polish and purple lipstick. He figured this might be an unclaimed child of Aphrodite, based on her distinctive features. Jack didn't like the Aphrodite cabin. Always too perfect, talented at harassing others' appearance. Occasionally he would pick a fight with the bullies there.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 7:15 pm

"Duh," she said then wrinkled her nose at the cabin. She had had to turn down her holiday trip to Florida for this?
    The girl stepped in and looked around with criticism; the floor creaked under her shoes. It smelled of old shoes and dirty laundry. Ugh.

"You sure this is the right fcking place?" She asked the boy again, poking her head out of the door.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/27/2015, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 8:39 pm

"Yep, if you are a Hermes kid or a minor god's child. I myself has Deimos the god of terror as my dad. Wish I were an Olympian kid." he said, bored. Deimos didn't even have his own cabin and they are crammed into the Hermes cabin, turning it into a dump. "Who's your godparent?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 8:18 am

Deimos. Falko looked up.

"I'm unclaimed," she said. "But my mother said my father is a fear-related god. That's...Deimos too, right? Or Phobos?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/21/2016, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 8:21 am

"Yeah, sis." Jack finally formed a smile, fixed his focus on his recently discovered half-sister. "Deimos' the god of terror, so in terms, I'm your brother. Jack." he began, extending his hand for her to shake. "It's nice to finally have another sister of mine. Been a while since I last met another half-sibling. But heh."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 8:33 am

"Are there many of us?" Falko asked, immediately disappointed. She didn't want a lot of siblings, she wanted them to be exclusive. On her way here the twelve years old had daydreamed of being the only child of Deimos, feared and respected by everyone at camp, dreaded by all. Now her dreams were starting to crack.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 8:43 am

"Hate to break it to you, but nope." he said disappointedly, matching it was his lips curling downwards. "But if it makes you feel any better, then some of the unclaimeds might be one. All you have to do is conduct an investigation, and wala! For now, I am your only sibling. I'm the only hope you have left" he quoted Terminator.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 10:36 am

The boy misunderstood her disappointment but Falko shrugged. "I'll ask. Oh, and I'm Dae-Seon. My friends call me Falko. How old are you?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 10:46 am

"300-287. 13, to clarify. You?" he joked, asking the same question for Falko. "You do look my age." he remarked. Jack didn't really mind if she was younger or older. He liked the age 16, 17, therefore he half-heartedly hoped time could just pass like the wind.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 12:18 pm

"12 and a half," Falko replied. She put her bag down and sat on the porch with her fists under her chin. Her gaze swept over the other cabins -- gleaming gold and silver, mysterious gray, warlike red, all were majestic and interesting. She hissed. "Why do all the other cabins look so goddamn good? Why do we get the stinky shabby one? Jesus fcking Christ!"

OOC: I edited my previous posts to change her outfit and add more cussing.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 12:15 am

"I guess...blame the bloody Fates." saying 'bloody' in an American accent wasn't technically legit English, but bah. Jack used "bloody" sometimes. "They are responsibble for everything that happens. Prophecies, how things are to unfold, those kind of stuff." he shrugged, rolling his eyes while looking at the cabins. The Hermes cabin looked like a dwarf comparing to many others with it's size, and it looked...dirty. He guessed it was because there weren't any cabins for minor gods and it's overpopulated. "You cuss a lot." he commented finally, after a brief moment of silence.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 5:27 am

"And where can I find those c*cksucking Fates? I think I'll have a word with them," Dae-Seon growled, standing up. "Yeah I cuss a lot, so what. So would you after boot camp."
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 8:28 am

"Oh, I just sort of fcking inherit the traits from my mom, so I don't fcking swear too often." he shrugged. Irony, he swore while simultaneously explaining why he didn't swear. "They are at random locations, I think. The c*cksuckers don't stick around in one place too often. And they basically manage the strands of life. Maybe they're already cutting your strand of life, so you're probably going to fcking die from murder or something instead of age. Just maybe." he said sarcastically.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 8:47 am

"Wait what, strands of life? Dafuq?"

Now Dae-Seon was starting to remember this myth about the three old ladies weaving and cutting the strands of life. "You talking about the three creeps from Disney's Hercules? Those with one eye for three?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 8:55 am

"If you are talking about them, then meh." he shrugged. "It's them, although I thought the Grey Sisters were the three creeps with one eye each. And strands of life, yeah. Whoever has their strand of life cut," he put his finger on his throat and ran it horizontally. "dies. The End. And that Disney movie is an utter lie. It tells the story wrong. They even got Heracles' name wrong." he grunted.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 9:23 am

"Yeah I know," she grumbled. "Made it pretty to not give the kids a sad ending. Bloody liars."

The small Asian goth girl toyed with her chain and spike bracelets, pouting. Being a demigod still didn't feel real to her. She had always thought she was some kind of mutant, like in X-Men, and now she was supposed to be some old god's offsprings. Of course, it sounded way cooler to be a mutant -- but half-god? Did that mean she'd have to fight with swords and shields instead of laser guns and energy sabers? "What kind of weapons do you have, punk?" She asked Jack.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 9:29 am

"Now now, don't call your older brother 'punk'. Spear. Left it in there." he gestured toward the Hermes cabin. "And before harassing me for announcing myself the older brother, note that: I am older than you. 6 months least." he quickly said before Falko has a chance to say anything.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 9:45 am

"I'll call you whatever I fcking want, punk," she said, immediately rebellious. "And those six months don't mean you got anything to say to me, understood?" At the mention of the spear, though, she perked up. "Is it a laser spear? Can I see it?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 9:50 am

"No." he suddenly snapped coldly. Jack didn't appreciate others calling him 'punk' or some sort. It was irritating and Jack almost blew the fuse. "Normal spear. Nothing special." he added, but his expression remained cold. "Why do you care?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 9:56 am

She shrugged. "Just wanna see what you're fighting with. But if it's nothing special, probably ain't worth it. God, this camp stinks. When does something useful happen around here?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 10:05 am

"I don't get it." he gawked at her in confusion. "What do you mean by something useful? If you're referring to when the Hermes cabin will be cleaned, then it's when the harpies come. They clean it up, and wala! A fresh shiny cabin, before they fcking mess it up again." he said, his tone first seemed excited but immediately went down the hill.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2015, 2:13 pm

"What are you talking about? My freaking instructor turned out to be a Cyclops! I wanna know what exactly it is they teach us here about how to survive in the mortal world." She wrinkled her nose. "You're not very bright, are you?"

OOC: Sorry pal but I kinda wanna provoke a fight :p
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 6:55 pm

OOC: That's ok. A fight would be…DRAMATIC

BIC: "Enough!" he finally snapped. "If you keep taking it this way, good luck finding someone else who can actually tech you!" he shouted. Turning 180 Jack headed straight for the Hermes cabin.

OOC: Now might be the time for Falko to call him chicken or coward or some sort

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:59 am