A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Goodbye D:

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Goodbye D: Empty Goodbye D:

Post by kayt smells 2/6/2014, 12:10 pm

Okay I know I write A LOT of these but this one is real.

My school is lacking, my violin is lacking, constant fights with my family, and well other things are popping up in the real world and I must focus on that before the internet. Life before the internet... I will be on every so often and will be back in a month or two once my work catches up and my theory test is finished and my competitions are finished. I still will probably be active in the chatbox at nights every so often and since I am addicted to the site it might take a while to get off of it but all I say is goodbye for now loves..

Edit: Okay I am leaving until I get parental locks off my computer so see you guys this summer or maybe when I am like Idk 15-16 when I buy myself a new computer or whatever but yeah I will miss you guys a lot so yeah bye guys.

Edit: Guess who guessed the password? Me.. Anyways I am still gonna be absent because I have Aspa, Certificit of Merrit, Concerto Competitions, and then my chamber music concert and orchestra and then 2 solo concerts so I will be absent for a while.

Last edited by Rainbow Trout on 2/7/2014, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Goodbye D: Empty Re: Goodbye D:

Post by Milocross 2/6/2014, 4:17 pm

You said you had all A's in school, you always talk about how you're a prodigy in violin.... Guess not.

See ya later!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 2/6/2014, 8:33 pm

I kind of know how you feel. I got totally stessed with all the demands of music and school, and keeping up good grades are hard. I will miss you, and good bye just in case by the time you return I leave.

Post by Guest 2/19/2014, 10:50 pm

I know EXACTLY how you feel. My moms been horrible to me for the past month or two,.so the reason why most of my.posts.are in the middle of the night is because I stay up on my phone like right now. See ya!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:52 pm