A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Blaze
Toothless
Christian
Milocross
Kevin
Bucky Barnes
kayt smells
11 posters

I guess this is goodbye

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

I guess this is goodbye Empty I guess this is goodbye

Post by kayt smells 2/28/2014, 1:47 pm

Now that I have more time to type up a more formal well written leaving topic well uh let me explain what happened.

It was 4AM I was on skype, and .org and all of a sudden my dad appears at the end of the hallway. He was furious and demanded to see the computer right then and there. He saw skype and .org sadly. Thank god I got Josh and Angie to delete my stuff on skype this morning. I would have been even more dead but yet to late my mother saw all the skype messages. She heard about Derek, she heard about me cutting and starving myself, she heard about me wanting to commit suicide, she saw my fowl language, and she saw me confessing my love for someone. I thought I was A-okay to go but no, they caught me because I had a slip up mistake. And that is also the reason my Tumblr, ask, facebook, twitter, devinart, and yahoo account is all gone. She checked every single one of them. "What the hell is camphalfblood. Log in now" and I pulled "I was banned" card so thank god for that. For my tumblr "Oh wow great language there Kaytlyn jesus" for ask "Who the f*ck is Tom and Derek" for my Facebook "Wow so sad you have no friends" and for the rest its was just lecturing. Well she lectured me for a while saying I betrayed her, that I was a lyar, that I was to not be trusted, that I have been lying to her face since the beggining of October, that I was stupid for talking to people online. I want you guys to listen to this and learn from my big mistake. Don't do what I do and give out your name, age (possibly) and gender. My mum told me "You said you lived in California. They can find you YOUR AN IDIOT. Remember the Lovely Bones Kaytlyn? Yeah thats gonna happen to you on the internet. Yep your an idiot. What if they where some 47 year old pervert? Huh? Did you think of that? Nope you didn't and you could have been dead" So yeah, I have to leave. Trackers on our internet provider now, snapchat *poof* skype *poof* social networking *poof* and I just want to say i have made some pretty awesome friends on here. I don't want to leave, and I will try to find a way to get on somehow okay? This is hard for me, and I will try to build their trust back some day. For the time right now I am gonna be lonely. I am house banned. Violin camp this summer, out the window. Community Center, out the window. PIMF, out the window. Orchestra, possibly out the window. Chamber Music, out the window. Friends, out the window. This website is out the window. I am not allowed outside, except for to now be school and I am not allowed anywhere except home, and now (if they inroll me) school and violin lessons (not quitting violin.) This is very very hard for me and I am really sad to leave all of you guys. You are the best. I spent Christmas here, Halloween, New Years, Thanksgiving, and sadly not Easter or Summer. I may have started out being disliked but soon enough I got friends, and those friends became best friends. This is why its hard to leave. I tried to explain to my mum that I had friends, and they where my best friends but apperantly skyping at 2AM is so much more to focus on than your daughter having friends. I just want to say, this has been the best 5 1/2 months of my life. I really love you guys, and I don't want to leave. I will figure out a way to stay on, I promise. I just may be a little inactive like 1-2 hours a week or maybe 1 or two days a week depending on when my mum works. So I am just gonna say thank you to a few people before wrapping this topic up.

Kris: I am really really sad to leave. Your a really close friend to me, and I skype with you a lot and I will really miss you. I don't want to leave.

Catherine: I concider you one of my best friends on the site.  You are really awesome, and you were helping me a lot and you are just amazing. Stay that way, when I return hopefully you are still that way.

Flo: You are the last person I skyped with (at 2 AM, 2 hours before getting caught) and your a really awesome friend. Your a great admin and I am glad we have been able to talk and skype. You have helped me out a lot, and I am really greatfull. Your still friends with me on my private facebook (which is not deleted thank god) so we can still keep in touch I guess.

Josh: Oh my gosh your british accent is awesome. It was really nice to talk to you a lot and I am glad we have become friends. You are really sweet and not scary and you have helped me out a lot. You were really nice to me to begin with and very helpful. You give me good advice when i need it and you are there to help a lot. Thank you.

Bell: We skyped once, and it was awesome. You are really sweet and you have helped me write a lot of cool stuff and I am glad we have talked. We talked about music, I remember and it was a fun conversation. Well i am glad we have became friends.

Alfie: I love your sarcasm. You are an awesome friend. Remember that time we where 'singing' teenagers in chat. It was a lot of fun and we get along. I am glad we are friends.

Oli: Omg the suspenders picture. Plus the meanie cupcakes. Also you and Perca got me interested in MCR. Remember when i played Mulan and Sherlock theme for you and you totaly freaked out? xD I do and that was fun. Thanks for being my friend.

Tom: You are one of my best friends on the site. You helped me out when I was in need, we have talked a lot and stuff like that. I am so sorry I am an awful friend I didn't get the minecraft card (i was supposed to get it today but yeah) and I feel awful because you really wanted it and it was going to be your late birthday present and I just feel awful for telling you I would get it and then I get caught the day before. I am glad we have became friends, and I am sad I won't really be seing you this summer now because my mum is cancelling the program meaning she is pulling me out.

Mat: We have skyped like 3 times? xD Your really funny and nice and I am really glad we are friends.

Angie: I am soo sad to leave, and you are a really awesome friend and thank you so much for being friends with me. Also thank you for deleting all my contacts on skype, it helped me in the longrun-ish even though my mother saw the messages. Thank you for trying though that means a lot to me.

Zachattac: We had planned an RP wth Lenore and Ochita, looks like that never happened xD. I had your ask and that huge unicorn/yogurt war we had was epic. Not to mention that cheese dare I was dared to send you, you sent back the PERFECT RESPONSE. Thanks for being my friend.

Jordan: You are a really awesome friend. You are sweet and very helpful and you help people out on chat and you are good at your staff job. Hopefully next year your a Staff Member :D.

Fishy: Lila you have an amazing voice, and I am so sorry I had to delete tumblr because all your posts are amazing and I love listening to your voice and your such a great Admin on HBM no matter what you think and your really nice and sweet.

Zoe: Your really really nice Zoe and I am super glad we are friends. You are awesome and make sure you don't get caught like me. Also DT is amazing and I am marrying hm /takes DT.

Goldie: Goldie your really nice and sweet and you are just an awesome friend. My instagram will be soon deleted tho D: so that means I won't be able to talk to you out of google plus (also gonna be deleted soon.) I will make a way though.

Well this is the end I guess. I will try to enjoy my room until I am a Jr. So maybe I will see you guys when i am 15 or 16. I will pop in every so often when i can sneak on because my parents have broke down on trust. I am not allowed outside, no ipod, no kindle (so no reading) no ipad, no phone, no tv, no wii, no x-box, and really nothing. So I am so sorry to everyone who had me on skype. I have been banned and well yeah I guess.

I am super sad to leave..

-Fro
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

I guess this is goodbye Empty Re: I guess this is goodbye

Post by Bucky Barnes 2/28/2014, 2:08 pm

Cry's forever

Just... look that up if you ever miss me, I will defiantly miss you. You were a great friend to me, I never thought you would actually have to go. Promise me you will sneak back on. I might suffer Paul withdraw... even if that sounds weird. I am just gonna try not to look to sad, because my parents would react the same way.
    Even though you have never actually seen me... you feel like a best friend. You are one of my closest friends, I like you much better than all of those girls at my school, except a select few, you know who you are. I will miss you, and you will sneak on... I will force you.

With all my love,
    Alfie
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Post by Kevin 2/28/2014, 2:37 pm

Well, I'd like to start with your suspenders are better. Also, I will never regret getting you into My Chemical Romance. I'll miss you, I really will. I mean, strangers? No. You've seen me and contrary to your belief I'm not as pretty as you are. You're really nice and I wish that it be a quality you always retain no matter what. Also, your violin playing skills are phenomenal, those theme songs made me so happy. Our conversations also made me really happy. I am truly lucky to have met you and I think the people who really did get to know and talk to you would most likely agree. It's sad to see you leave but I will wait four years if I have to. Just remember to not let any buttfaces or eggs or jerks or benches get you down. They simply are blind and can't see the all of the quality and greatness in you.

We’ll say goodbye today
    And we’re sorry how it ends this way
    If you promise not to cry
    Then I’ll tell you just what I would say

If I could be with you tonight
    I would sing you to sleep
    Never let them take the light behind your eyes
    ~ Light Behind Your Eyes - MCR
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 2/28/2014, 5:00 pm

I'm going to miss you, Fro.

Don't worry. I'm going to take revenge on all of the people that bully you.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 2/28/2014, 8:05 pm

I'm sorry that this happened to you Fro. Although we were never really close, you were a good person and I'm quite sad to see you leave. Although you would sometimes get on my last nerves, I liked your optimistic views (whenever you were in that mood) and you were overall a good person to be around. Also, I am sooo sorry for that skype incident, I've been feeling guilty about it ever since it happened. Even when you accepted my apology, I didn't feel that it was enough. I barely said anything, but I let it happen, so I'm one of the main antagonists here. I feel really bad that you have to go, I just wish that we would have gotten a bit closer. The only thing I have of you is instagram, but you said that that would be deleted. So, goodbye froyo, and keep your chin up. c:
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 2/28/2014, 8:15 pm

Wow this is gonna be really stupid and long so just like, ignore me.

Fro, I haven't known you very long but I considered us very good friends. Finally SOMEONE who understands passion about something, working hard for your goals. Someone who doesn't think orchestra is for nerds, because it's not we are totally awesome yo. I will miss you sooooo much like you can't even imagine. I will miss you so much more than anyone else and these peeps have known you longer. You make me laugh, we both have insane ways of thinking, and I know you're going to be BRILLIANT and do AMAZING things in this period of time of which you are gone. I will miss you so much and I hope that when your grounding is over we can keep talking. I will miss you so much Fro! And I'm totally not offended that I didn't get a special goodbye or anything.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 2/28/2014, 8:18 pm

You've grown so much. I've seen you start from a bother (yes, I admit) to become a great person. You've learned a lot. I'm still sad about this, but we'll see you in 3 years, I guess? I dunno. Bye ;(

P.S. We don't know each other that much, so please don't be offended because it isn't long.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 2/28/2014, 9:32 pm

Kaytlyn :(

I can't say anything now, but I'm glad to be your friend. You're so sweet! Our skype conversation was downright awesome. I'm going to miss you. Terribly.
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 3/2/2014, 12:11 pm

Guys, I have been sneaking on more than I should. I need to cut down and i am sneaking on because I will miss all of you guys so much ;.;

Trixie I feel as you are one of my closest friends too and I will look up Teenagers when I miss you guys.

Oli I also feel as your one of my closest friends. And I still love your rainbow suspenders Oli, they are awesome. I am really gonna miss you.

Catherine, thank you. I am really gonna miss you too.

Thanks Chris, I get on a lot of people's nerves so I am used to it. My private instagram won't be deleted (thank god) but my other one will... And well the skype incident, I am fine with it now. Its alright to every person who participated, i forgive you guys because I love everyone on here <3. I wish we had gotten closer too.

Jazzy, I thought you where inactive on here thats why there was no goodbye, I will miss you too. Stay in dance missy!

Blaze, yeah I know we are not much close, but knowing I have grown from a bother, to a good person is good to know. Yerp see you to 2-4 years i guess.

Bell, I am glad to be your friend too. I am going to miss you so much, and your really sweet and awesome too. Thanks for helping me write.

Well I have to stop procastinating on leaving this site. Since i have written my goodbyes about 1000x times I shall stop sneaking on, except once a week and get on with my 'life' in my room.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/2/2014, 12:15 pm

You shouldn't risk getting on so much, if your parents find out....

I'm gonna miss you though. I guess the chat box is gonna be quite empty without you :( And our Skype calls and conversations :( And everything :(
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 3/2/2014, 7:59 pm

Dear Paul,
    Look I didn't really know you, but based on all these people who did, you are a great person and will be missed so much. I am so sorry that this has happened and one day maybe you will be back, but for now your memory will never be forgotten by all the friends you made on this site!

Goodbye!
    Lauren
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Post by Angelina Patronur 3/3/2014, 12:28 am

Bye FRo!

I know this is too late, but yeah goodbye...
    I am sorry that I could not delete those messages... I regret it. How can I be such a big fool?!
    I will miss a lot. Thanks for being an awesome friend. And forgive me for what I did.
    I...will always hope to see you here.

Goodbye! ;(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:33 am