A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross)

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross) Empty noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross)

Post by Milocross 2/10/2014, 9:42 pm

Locks of curled hair tangled in front of her face, Vallary trudged into the mess hall, clenching at her stomach from hunger. The smell of freshly cooked food filled the air, and she stumbled towards it. Gazing down at all the food she could choose from, she piled on many fruits and vegetables onto a plate, and topped it off with some brisket. Bending her head down before anything else, she prayed to her mother and no one else. Although the food was very tempting and her stomach was growling, Vallary managed to hold herself together and brought her plate over to the fire, tossing the best vegetable kebab, the most tender piece of brisket, and the firmest orange into the fire.

Soft words escaped from her partly opened lips, and were directed at her mother, Aphrodite. "That's just for you mom.."

A sheepish grin slowly crawled onto her face as she sat down close to the fire at the nearest table, and started chowing down on her food before even thinking of getting a drink. Looking at her glass, she smiled and more confident words escaped from her.

"Water."

On command, the glass filled and she gulped it down as if she hadn't drank water in a week.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross) Empty Re: noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross)

Post by CarnivalTaco 2/12/2014, 2:07 pm

As he wandered around the Mess Hall, Vexil's stomach rumbled in hunger. He had not eaten since breakfast, and as he passed the vast amounts of food, he gaped at all the food, drooling. Vexil picked up a plate, and ran across the buffet grabbing every food he saw.

He stopped for a second too see the mountain of food on his plate, quietly whispering, "This must be heaven."

He rushed to a seat, and sat down anxiously wanting to eat.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross) Empty Re: noms (Private: CarnivalTaco and Milocross)

Post by Milocross 2/12/2014, 2:40 pm

Clomping of an impatient boy would arouse her attention, and two eyes rested on him. He seemed to have grabbed every food item available in the mess hall. 'How repulsive.' she thought. Anxiety started to flow through her body, as the boy sat rather close to her, which she did not welcome.

Without thinking about any consequences, the small bottle of pills bestowed to her by Mariska made its way out of her bag, and one down her throat. Almost able to feel Mariska patting her on the back, she anxiously waited for the nervous feeling to go away.

In the meantime, she continued to bite into her food, alternating between the brisket on her plate and the vegetable kebab in her hand, which had fried peppers, firm tomatoes, olives, and small slices of zucchini. Her eyes sparkled at what she tasted when combining the two foods, and she silently thanked the gods, specifically Demeter, for the delicious food.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 2/12/2014, 4:32 pm

Vexil started eating as fast as he could, barely chewing his food. This is the hungriest I've been in my entire life he thought. He finished the mountain of food in just a matter of minutes, and he slid his chair back, and extended his legs out, finally feeling relief from hunger.

"Ah, that was nice... So now what." he said to himself as he looked around. Vexil notice that he had actually been sitting close to a girl, and looked at her.

Trying not to be awkward and seem shy, he says, "So the food's nice, huh"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/12/2014, 5:01 pm

As Vallary was finishing her food, she picked up her napkin and carefully dabbed her lips, being careful not to wipe any red lipstick off. She looked over at the repulsive boy who had seemed to already finish off the last bits of his food before she had done so. Avoiding being disrespectful to her mother by throwing scraps in the fire, Vallary got up and threw her food in the bins, leaving her bag behind. She only returned to her seat to get it, and she started shuffling through it to make sure everything was there.

When she heard a voice, she turned to see the gross boy that had apparently eaten all of his food in less than a minute... Vallary wondered if he even made his sacrifice to the gods.

"Wait.... Didn't you throw some of your food in the fire?"
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 2/12/2014, 5:33 pm

Giving the girl a confused look, Vexil asked, "Why would I throw my food in the fire? I'm not sure about you, but I like eating all my food." He stood up, grabbed his plate, and headed back to the buffet saying, "The food here is great, I wouldn't just throw it in some fire."

He goes back to the buffet to get the food he liked most. Throwing this amazing food in a fire... what was she thinking? he thought to himself
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/12/2014, 6:16 pm

Anger replaced her feeling of anxiety, and watching him walk to the buffet to get more food made her furious. She stood up and started to walk towards him, ready to throw him in the fire for disrespecting the gods.

"What are you? A son of Dionysus? You do know you're supposed to throw your best pieces of food in the fire, right?"

She stepped in front of him and glared. She wasn't that threatening, considering she was only 5'5 and he seemed to be half a foot or so taller, so she stood on her tip-toes. Still not threatening.

"You have to make a sacrifice to the gods before you eat, you should feel embarrassed to have disrespected them like that."
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 2/12/2014, 8:37 pm

A sudden jolt of realization went through Vexil's head. He was now aware that he had completely forgotten about the sacrifice to the gods. He was so hungry that the only thing he thought about was eating.

Embarrassed, he said, "Damn, I'm sorry I completely forgot about the sacrifice. But uh, why are you standing on your toes?"

He proceeded to take some more food slowly, and walk to the fire to give food to the gods.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/13/2014, 2:17 pm

Vallary looked down at her feet, then back up at him. Her narrowed eyes widened slightly, and she let her heels touch the floor. Grabbing the serving spoon behind her, she hit him on top of his head, likely getting mashed potatoes in his hair. 'What the hell did Mariska give me...' she thought, remembering the pill that she had taken.

"Uh... sorry.." She wasn't really sorry for hitting him on the head, she was more sorry for confusing herself, so she went back to her seat and started messing with her bag.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 2/14/2014, 10:15 pm

Vexil was hit on the head with the spoon, and accidentally tripped over his own foot. He never meant to be so clumsy as he is. Without being able to see because of the mashed potato that got into his eyes, he plummeted to the ground breaking his plate and spilling all his food on the floor.

"Why did you do that??" he yelled as he fell on a table almost breaking it.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 2/22/2014, 10:43 pm

Feeling the rush of redness flowing into her cheeks, she quickly stepped back, avoiding some bits of mashed potatoes that flew off of his face. She stepped back even further to avoid getting a piece of plate lodged in her skin, and grinned at the boy.

Whatever Mariska gave her, it was really weird. She was acting the exact opposite of her usual self.

"I didn't hit you that hard..."
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 3/2/2014, 3:05 pm

Vexil groaned as he struggled to get up from the broken plates and splattered food all around him. Despite his amazing accuracy skills, he might actually be the clumsiest person in the world. Vexil tried standing up again, but his hand slipped on some mashed potatoes, and he fell down again.

He gave up on trying to stand up, and layed on his back.

"Yeah, yeah I know. Try not to hit me at all next time."

He looked around him, seeing all the broken things and food that he had to clean up, and let out a long sigh.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/2/2014, 5:48 pm

A sheepish frown snuck upon her face, not being used to causing a big mess like this. Her face grew hot again, and she felt obligated to help him up.

"Uh... sorry..."

She lied. While he wasn't looking, she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Karma for being disrespectful towards the gods, I guess..."

Vallary didn't really think that, she was just out of things to say. She would never think that the gods would punish an action like that from cur like him.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 3/10/2014, 9:13 pm

Vexil never believed in karma, because no matter what he'd always be stuck with bad luck.

"Mind helping me up?" He asked as he notice it would be impossible for him to get up because of the slippery floor.

He realized that he hadn't even introduced himself to this strange girl who hits people on the head with spoons.

"My name is Vexil." He said, still laying on the floor
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/11/2014, 5:41 pm

"Uh... Okay... I'm Vallary..."

Vexil. What a stupid name.

Might as well help him... Setting his hand down quickly after picking it up, she gave him a disgusted look.

"Ew your hands are sweaty!"

She wiped it on her shorts with the same look on her face.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 3/12/2014, 9:43 pm

As she lets go of his hand, he quickly grabs her wrist, not wanting to fall down again on all that sloppy food splattered all over the floor. He manages to get on both feet, but seems to be able to fall again since Vallary didn't really try at all to help him. He liked the name Vallary, but he didn't get a good first impression from her her since she hit him with a spoon and pretended to help him.

"It's not sweat," he replies, "It's all from the food that you made me spill all over the floor!"

Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/12/2014, 9:58 pm

As Vallary retracted her arm, her wrist was grabbed, and she fell right on top of Vexil.

"Oh god ew ew ew ew"

She stood straight up, only to slip and fall again, thankfully away from him and the other food, but it was too late. She got some mashed potatoes on her shirt. Stupid Vexil. What a priss.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 3/13/2014, 7:40 pm

Vexil concentrated very hard on getting up from the floor. Not only did he spill food, break plates, and injure himself, but to make it worse, a girl which he literally met a little over half an hour ago fell on him, hurting his ribs. He couldn't see how his day could get any worse after embarrassing himself in front of a cute girl and somewhat disrespecting the gods.

As Vexil finally managed to stand up, he said, "I feel as if all you do is bring me bad luck."
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 3/13/2014, 7:54 pm

An arrogant smirk accommodated her stance, with her arms crossed and her leaning back slightly.

"Your feelings are irrelevant. You disrespected the gods and you got what you deserve. You should be especially sorry to Aphrodite."

Even though she never met her, Vallary loved her mom dearly and couldn't wait to see her one day in person.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 4/9/2014, 7:19 pm

Vexil stopped to think for a while, and said, "Well what would they do? I mean it's not like they can strike me with lightning or something right?"

Realizing he might start another argument and break some more plates and tables, he decides to relax and become friends with Vallary.

"So anyways, why don't we just sit down and talk a bit, I barely know you but you already hit me in the head and made me break a bunch of plates, I think I should get to know you a little better before something like that happens again"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/9/2014, 11:39 pm

Vallary scoffed and looked at him with arrogance.

"Of course they could. They're gods. They can do almost anything."

Feeling sick to her stomach at the fact that he was trying to start a conversation with her, she folded her arms and leaned slightly backwards in a defensive stance.

But perhaps it would be worth the while. Maybe he would buy her something from the camp store. She was looking for new poisons to fill her darts with. She stood up straight and relaxed her arms so they would fall to her sides.
    All nervous habits were consciously repressed so she wouldn't distract him by swaying from side to side of bumping her leg up and down.

"Well okay... Just don't disrespect the gods again and we'll be cool."
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 4/19/2014, 5:43 pm

Vexil walked Vallary over to the table where he first sat, and pulled a chair out for Vallary. As he sat next to the chair he pulled out he stretched out his legs and let out a deep sigh.

"So tell me a little about yourself. I mean I barely know you and it's nice to make friends right." he said after he sat down.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/21/2014, 6:41 pm

Okay then... this guy is weird.

"Well, I'm Vallary... And I'm a daughter of Aphrodite..."

What else was she supposed to tell him? Hi I'm Vallary and I wear bright lipstick

People were weird, especially this one. First he disrespects the gods, then he gets mad when knocked down with a spoon of mashed potatoes, and now he wants to be her friend? He still had mashed potatoes in his hair...
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 4/30/2014, 9:29 pm

Vexil was stuck with nothing else to say. He was new to the camp, and his past life wasn't even that interesting anyways, or at least he thought so.

"So yeah, I'm Vexil, son of Thanat--blegh" he said as a piece of mashed potato fell from his hair and landed right in his mouth as he spoke.

"Thanatos.." Well that was embarrassing he thought to himself
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/30/2014, 9:34 pm

Vallary chuckled, sitting back down and putting her feet up on the table. So ladylike. Maybe this is why her siblings never wanted to hang out with her.

"Nice to meet you Vexil, son of Thanatblegh."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Get those mashed potatoes out of your hair before it dries."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:21 am