A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Exploring the Lake (private)

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Exploring the Lake (private) Empty Exploring the Lake (private)

Post by Toothless 2/15/2014, 5:30 pm

Bella found herself walking to the lake, which seemed quite vacant at the moment. It was beautiful outside today, as it always is, the sun was shining bright in a brilliant blue sky with a little cooling breeze. She had her guitar on her back, making her feel a little more at home in this strange place. Bella sat on a rock close to the lake and strummed somewhat softly, humming to herself. Her fingers took on a melody she had never heard before, but Bella wasn't paying attention. She was busy with her thoughts.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Exploring the Lake (private) Empty Re: Exploring the Lake (private)

Post by Brastus 2/15/2014, 5:53 pm

Brastus, being the self-pmpous jerk he was, dived into the water and splashed Bella with the ice cold water. He was bare chested and arrogant-looking. Still after making his introduction he quickly grabbed his black shirt and jeans and slapped the few drops of water of his body like a dog. Yet, he dropped his prized necklace and couldn't find it. It turns out that after diving and annoying Bella, he also sent his cherished possession flying and it landed in front of the girl's feet. It was made out of platinum and it had a dark design running along it's dagger-esque shape. HE walked up to the girl he splashed and with a look of deep concern he asked her with a smoky and alluring voice:

"Hey lonely, where did ya hide my necklace?" He asked while his face still dripped the last of the water.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/15/2014, 6:18 pm

Bella gave him an up down look. Maybe it's up in your big ego. Okay, maybe it was a little rude, but she didn't like these kind of guys. All clothes and muscle and one hundred percent full of themselves. He was good looking but really, he could have been a little nicer. Looking down, she saw the necklace and picked it up. Is this it eyebrows?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2014, 6:29 pm

Brastus's eyes popped right out of his sockets and he tried to grab the prized item by grabbing her hand, but she slapped his hand away. He grinder his teeth and glared at the girl. He hated smart-asses like her. Still he did want his necklace so he sat down and changed his anger contorted face to a charming and gentle one.

"May I have my oh so valued dagger necklace dear. Its really special to me and I would love it if you could hand it over sweetheart." He said with a noticeably smoother voice and with a soft tone as if it was silk pressed against one's cheek. He extended his hand and opened his fist, all the while giving her a shining smile.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/15/2014, 6:48 pm

Sweetheart?Bella said with a mental eye roll. Was he joking? She reluctantly handed it over with a small smile. The names Bella, if you cared. She looked back to her guitar and kept strumming softly. Really, se wanted the boy to leave. Though, and she wouldn't admit it to herself, she liked the company of some one else.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2014, 8:53 pm

"Bella…incredibly weird  name for a rocker chick like yourself. At least you have a guitar, but do you know how to play it?" Asked Brastus as he put on his necklace on his thick neck and smirked aloofly while showcasing his teeth and putting a hand on his pocket and extending his hand at the girl as if he was showcasing her like a trophy. He could offer to play a duet with her with his spanish guitar, but he first had to see if she played up to his level and be worth the effort. Just in case, he glared at a random guy with dark hair and green eyes that casually passed by, and he told him to get him his instrument. The boy, ran off in fear of the towering spaniard's wrath

Spoiler:
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/15/2014, 10:01 pm

Know how to play it? She asked in shock. Bella strummed a soft, little melody before giving him a look that said, 'I've been playing since I was born'. With another eye roll, she said, Wouldn't your time better be spent checking out some girl that actually prizes appearance over knowledge?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2014, 10:19 pm

Brastus laughed at her remarks and sat down beside her. He kept his attentive eyes fixed on her all the while. He had to admit, even though she said no he, to his knowledge, enjoyed his presence. He flicked his index finger and pointed it to the guitar.

"This might come off as a shock to you, but I am not a guy who is ALWAYS chasing after girls. I rather fight or meet new people. Now I get to meet a musician like yo ( spanish for me) and she doesn't want to play some real sweet musica for me. If you have any pride as a instrumentalists then you will at least try to impress my ears." Said the guy in black as he whispered these words to her ears with his perplexing voice.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/15/2014, 10:31 pm

Oh? Not always? Big surprise. And, play music for you? Not gonna happen. I don't know about you, but I like to keep my music to myself. Bella snapped. She mentally decided that after she was here for a while, she would not hang out with kids from his cabin. You still haven't told me your name. She said softly.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/15/2014, 10:59 pm

Brastus smirked and jerked his neck with a big snap. He was surprised she had the balls to ask his name. Well in all honesty it was a normal question. "Names Brastus Caesar. I don't need to tell a damm idiot my real name. I just wanted to hear you play so we could jam together another day, but your too stuck up on being alone. If you like loneliness so much fine I'll leave you and your multiple friends alone. Wait, I don't see any so i guess your really famous around here huh!" rudely responded Brastus as he got up from the ground and stomped his booted foot on the ground. He was angry and he detested getting angry.

( please remember this is RPing…ur a really cool person and I don't mean anything I say here as to you…but my guy can be a hero from time to time.)

Last edited by Brastus on 2/17/2014, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/16/2014, 4:20 am

OOC: Brastus, once again, you're RPing with your character at several places at once. It's against the rules (for now), so please make your character leave one of the two RPs.
    Secondly, making a small hole into the ground by just stomping his foot is really too much, so please take that away.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/16/2014, 12:28 pm

OCC: Okay. Yay. I'm a cool person!
    BIC: Bella gave him a look before rolling her eyes again. Her fingers strummed a little melody and she glanced up, wondering when he'd make up a harmony. Would an idiot get straight A's and be a tutor and get the highest grade in every class? She said softly. I'm just not popular because I'm different. Try and find someone who likes classical music and ballet. She said, her voice quieter now. Having friends was a touchy subject, because she had only had one real friend, and that was her satyr. Bella wasn't even sure if she'd see him, as she had no knowledge of saytrs.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2014, 10:32 pm

Brastus huffed and puffed large clouds of air from his nostrils and his face contorted to one of seething rage, yet he refrained from getting angry. He sighed and sat back down but looked distracted. "I wouldn't know...im practically an orphan so school was always second after survival and food." Said Brastus with a solemn look on his one red colored face. The subject of his past opened up a very sensitive side of him and it showed. He seemed tense and stiff. Yet...he looked somewhat...abused or even hurt.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/16/2014, 10:36 pm

Bella glanced up with her fingers still strumming. Let's be weirdos together. She said gently, and smiled lightly, before turning back to her guitar. Thinking to herself, she decided that maybe boys like him weren't all that bad. Just maybe, they were kind of nice. And maybe, just maybe, they could be kind and caring.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2014, 10:48 pm

Brastus lit up after she finished her sentence and gave her an honest and cheerful smile. He relaxed on the ground and begun to look at the horizon. "...very few people know this...but my name is Carlos...Carlos Leon. Its a very personal subject, but I trust you enough with the info. If you tell anyone I'll bash yer skull against a stone wall got it!" said Brastus looked somewhat relieved.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/16/2014, 10:55 pm

Well, I kind of like my head so...I guess I'll keep my mouth shut. Bella said grinning. She set her guitar down on the rock and looked up at her newly found friend. So, what do you like to do around here? She asked.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/16/2014, 11:01 pm

He eyed his girl friend and lifted an eyebrow. " I wanna swim but I don't know if you want to. I really don't care what we do...lets just be...together as friends...ok?" asked Brastus with his eyes fixated on the setting sun.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2014, 3:17 am

OOC: You didn't take away what I asked you to, Brastus.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/17/2014, 10:51 am

Bella laid back on the rock and looked up at the sky. The setting sun made it look painted, a painting that could never quite be re-created perfectly, that no artist could really paint or draw or sculpt. Beautiful, isn't it? Bella said softly. The colors mesmerized her.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/17/2014, 8:08 pm

Brastus keep looking at the colors of the sun. He loved watching the sun set and he loved watching how such a beautiful explosion of colors happened daily. Yet he turned his head to meet his newfound friend and greeted her with a smile. "It sure it isn't it? Look, I'm sorry for the whole friends thing. From now on I'll be your friend and guardian. If anybody insults you they better think it twice or else I'll pay them a visit savvy?" Said Brastus with a confident yet apologetic tone as he stroked her hair gently with his rough hands.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/17/2014, 8:27 pm

Bella turned to him and grabbed his hand. Don't do that... She said laughing. And you think I can't handle stuff by myself? Nice friend I got here. She said and looked back up at the sky. She loved the sky. It was just so big. It covered everything. Most of all, Bella loved the stars. They were just so bright, so perfect. Bella would stare at stars for hours, just watching them consume the sky, making it not dark anymore.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/17/2014, 8:36 pm

Brastus laughed controllably and removed his hand. " Yeah, Im sure you can, but if your strong, I'm hell strong. Point is, if you ever need a tough guy, U can rely on me. Are you getting cold? Your shaking like a leaf." Asked Brastus as he notched an eyebrow and looked at the cold girl trying to heat up by rubbing her hands. He offered up his leather jacket and extended it up to her.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/17/2014, 8:47 pm

Bella looked over at him. I'm cool, dude. Hey, do you still want to go swimming? She asked. Looking over at the lake, she realized it looked pretty, maybe even prettier than the sky. It looked like someone had painted the water, the soft ripples making the picture pulse silently. Bella sat up and took off her shoes. She grabbed her friends hand and pulled him over the to lake, before she dived in.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/17/2014, 8:55 pm

A surprised Brastus was suddenly dragged over to the lake without even getting to get his shirt off or get prepared. He dived deep into the lake and swam up in a flustered manner before rising up and gasping out for air. He caught and caught until he catched his breath again. "Hey...*cough cough* next time tell me before diving head first okay kiddo." Said Brastus who returned to smiling after he gave her a wink and swam to her side.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 2/17/2014, 9:01 pm

Bella grinned. Alright, I can do that. With a mischievous grin, she splashed him and laughed. She booped his nose before swimming to the other side of the lake, still laughing. Bella turned to face him and looked up at the sky. The sun was at the final point before it was gone, making the sky look like it was up in flames.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:25 am