A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Exploring the Lake (private)

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Exploring the Lake (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the Lake (private)

Post by Brastus 2/18/2014, 5:42 pm

Brastus covered his eyes playfully as the water splashed against him. He turned his face sideways, but upon a second, his nose was booped and he was caught by surprised. He grinned and swam after the culprit with a large smile. As she got up from the water, he decided to get his revenge. He went under the water and waited for a second. After his friend became worried that he might had drowned, Brastus sprung up and tackled her gently to the ground. He landed on top of her and had a huge goofy grin plastered on his face. "Boo. Gotcha!" said Brastus as he looked down on the girl underneath him.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 2/18/2014, 7:06 pm

Bella laughed, and looked up at him. I have been caught, I guess. Bella said grinning. She had had a really fun time today, and no matter how much she loved the stars, she begged for them not to come out yet. Alas, looking up, there they were, twinkling as bright as ever. I guess we should be getting back to our cabins. She said, still smiling.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/18/2014, 9:22 pm

Brastus, still on top of the girl, playfully snarled and barked like a dog before he somersaulted and landed on the ground with his powerful legs via a squat. After performing his one squat, he cleaned himself out of any dust and grass he might had accumulated during the day and extended his hand for Bella to grab so she could get up. With a gentle yank of her arm he lifted her up and embraced her in a friendly hug with his strong and muscular arms. He later released the girl and then looked at her with a funny smile, he really had a great time. " Ya know, I had a great time today. Even if ya splashed me with water, refused to play music and booped my nose, yer alright...Bella." Said Brastus as he begun to walk his new friend towards her cabin.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 2/18/2014, 9:40 pm

Just alright? I'd think I was pretty cool. Bella said smiling. I had fun today. And, you're pretty okay yourself. She said with a goofy grin. After a few minutes, they reached her cabin. I guess I'll see you around... Bella said. She gave one last smile before entering her cabin.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/19/2014, 5:00 pm

Brastus made sure she got to her cabin safely and turned his head and gave her a thumbs up and a smile. He later continued his walk to his own cabin and recounted the adventure he had today. He sure loved every second of it and was glad he met a new friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content