A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 11:27 pm

OOC: This is like... Cute couple at the carnival... We should, you know, not do that.
    BIC:
    I watched Gilbert win at ring toss, and ask me what I wanted. "I guess I want..," I started, but didn't see anything good one the prize area. There were little bears with country flag themes, so I got a Russia one for me and a Germany one for Gilbert, because there was a little pick two sign on them. I tucke my bear under my arm along with the large sunflower. "You want the other bear, da?" I said to Gilbert, in more of a demanding way than asking.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Post by Komaeda 3/4/2014, 6:41 am

" Uh sure, ok..." I say taking the bear from him. I yawned again. And then it happened again. twitch Hum, I could have sworn I had been wearing a dress...oh well maybe I took it off and I didn't know. How the hades did I get here? And Who is this really tall guy? I guess I will find out later. I guess we could get along if he doesn't touch me, in any way, at all. Stupid poison being stupid. I took step backwards, hoping that he wouldn't notice me leaving.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:21 am