A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)  Empty Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 1:04 pm

As I walk around the carnival, I notice many people in strange outfits. I myself am in semi-normal attire, other than the extravagant colors that I Usually never wear. I had my pipe with me, as always and my cat was padding along beside me. She rubbed up against my legs every once in a while, letting me know she loved me, which was a little bit annoying.
    There were a few guys in dresses, which made me smile. Being a guy, I was not in a dress, thank god for that. But apparently other Males didn't have any sense... It was strange seeing all of this stuff everywhere.
    I took out some money and purchased a large cotton candy, eating it happily as I walked toward... somewhere.

Last edited by The Jester on 3/3/2014, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rayven
    Rayven

Female
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2014-02-12

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)  Empty Re: Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Post by Rayven 3/3/2014, 1:08 pm

I turned around. I saw a man walking around with cotton candy, which I thought was unfair because I had no money. He had a cat, and, sadly, I did not have a pet.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)  Empty Re: Why is that guy in a dress...? (Private)

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 1:11 pm

Well, this is the most inbarssasing things in my whole life. It seems like I was the only guy there in a stupid dress. Well, my god parent it the goddess of misery, so I guess it is natural for this always happening to me. Heck, I bet she enjoys watching me suffer. Hoping that none of my friends were here looking at me being a complete and total idiot. But one thing was for freaking sure...I am still awesome. I failed a bet and had to do this, but every other guy there who seemed to be wearing dresses, were not awesome as I am! And then I just happened to walk into a guy who seemed like a whole foot taller than me.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 1:23 pm

I looked down as some guy in a dress bumped into me. He was at least a foot shorter, and he almost stepped on my cat Natalia. "Allo" I said, not realizing I had spoken the Russian word for 'Hello' instead of the English one. "Kto ty?" meaning 'Who are you.' I spoke in a slow and calm way, the kind of voice you hear narrating horror movies that could make anyone climb up a wall. He know the short child could probably not understand him, but he didn't have the energy to speak in English, and the dress wearing idiot didn't deserve to understand.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 1:34 pm

" Uh, I am German. Not Russian. I don't know what the hades you are saying. "I say slowly as if speaking to a complete and total idiot. " Also, your voice is really scary and its bothering me, so I think I should probably go talk with some random guy who does music crap. " I say. I look for a way to go, but he was obviously blocking my way. I tried not to make eye contact anymore. " Ich bin der große und schreckliche Gilbert, und wer zum Teufel bist du? " I say attempting to get to his hight but still looking at the ground.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 1:58 pm

"Lets speak in English, Da?" I said, looking down at the kid, who said Gilbert so I am going to assume that's his name. Natalia was circling Gilbert now, hissing every once in a while and pawing at the skirt of his dress. The cat seemed to be confused that this was a boy, wearing attire of the opposite gender. She was a rather curious cat, and began climbing under the skirt, trying to get to the boys legs. I was just watching to see what she would do, and holding onto my pipe happily.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 2:18 pm

" Ok, English it is. " I say quickly. " You know what, no offence or anything, but you are scaring me, and you cat thinks I am a chick, so I think I really should be moving on- " I jumped over the cat and then tried to walk away but....twitch " Hey who the Hades are you?! And why the freaking heck am I in stupid girls clothing?! This is all your freaking fault, I don't know you, but it must be your fault some how. " I laughed a scary laugh, and took out 2 knives. " Hey pretty boy, want to play a game? Its called the killing game, and I think I ought to go first. Heres how you play, you throw knives at the others head, first to die loses. "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 2:27 pm

I tilted my head to the side, feeling me raise the pipe, beside my own knowing it. I gave what I thought was a friendly smile, when really I looked rather murderous. "I like games." I said as I tilted my head to the other side. My blue eyes took on a darker shade that almost looked purple as my personality changed. I was ready to fight when the cat climbed up Gilbert's dress, hissing and meowing. "Good Natalia' I muttered, standing up straighter, taking on my full height.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 2:34 pm

" What is with the cat? cats are so lame. " I say yawning. " You don't think you know what you are dealing with, eh? " I stared to sharpen the knives with each other. " Is it wrong for anyone to have a murderer inside of them? " I ask. " Dammit, your cat is getting on my nerves, get off me cat before I plan on killing you as well. " This boy was really starting to tick me off, another switch will becoming up next, the others are idiots, they wouldn't survive a second.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 2:52 pm

I didn't call the cat off, because why should I? I could kill this kid by sitting on him. Or stepping on him. I started tapping my pipe against my leg, getting bored with this guy threatening to kill me. It was amusing at first, considering I am a whole foot taller than him, but it was getting old and pathetic. I wanted to hit him upside the head with my pipe, and didn't really even know I wanted to until I lifted it, but I forced myself to put it down.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 6:13 pm

Twitch " -So uh you never told me your name? " I said/asked. I felt something rubbing on my leg wondering what the heck it is. I looked under my skirt dress thing to see the Russian`s cat. " Russian Guy? Can you please get your cat off of me? I know I am as atracible as the next awesome albino, but it is getting on my nerves. " That stupid yellow bird of mine started flying over my head, again. I want to take off this freaking dress almost now. But appeantly that would be wrong. So I tried to deal with it, and slap the person who made me do this, who ever it was, in fact I don't remember even putting on this dress...

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 6:31 pm

I was walking around the carnival, eating my cotton candy. I tried a guy in a dress , but a cat rubbed my leg.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 7:07 pm

OOC: Rayven and Tris, Nagito and I would like to keep this topic private. Sorry :l
    BIC:

I looked down at the boy, that was now twitching... strange. "I'm Ivan..." I said with a strange smile. "Da..." I added, because I wanted to, thats why. I noticed a strange annoying little bird over Gilbert's head, and my cat was trying to eat it now. I scooped her up and rested her on my shoulder, because thats where all cats should go. "I assume you are Gilbert, and... your annoying little bird is...?"

Post by Guest 3/3/2014, 7:21 pm

Sorry, ill go now
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 7:31 pm

" This is the awesome Birdie! Or Matthew....But I call him BIRDIE! " The canary sat on my head. I looked at the two knives in the hand. " Where the heck did these come from? " I mumbled to myself. I put the knives back in my pocket and stared at the pipe in Ivan's hands. " You are not going to murder me with that...right? " I couldnt take my eyes off of it, it was so shiney and- " So uh, do you by any chance you know in a nonstalker way, know how I got here? Or you know in this dress? Or we have met before or.... " It was like my mind went on and on about what ever questions came up into my mind. " The thing is, I have bits and pieces of my memory gone. For example, I dont even know how I got these knives. It is as if I am talking, the lights turn off, and when they come back on, I end up just clueless about what happened inbetween. I guess thats just what happens when you have multiple personalities am I right. " And that was the most I have ever said to a complete and total stranger ever.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 7:42 pm

"I get that too!" I said happily, tucking the pipe under my belt. "Sometimes I wake up, and there is blood on my hands or like a dead body, and my pipe will be bloody and I am like 'What the hell?' apparently I kill people." I shrugged, saying this all in a conversational way, like it was completely normal for all of this to happen.
    I looked around at all of the booths. I found a booth that was selling flowers, and decided to go and buy myself some sunflowers. Once I had them, I stuck the stems into my pipe and went to get a sunflower painted on my forearm.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 7:58 pm

" Really? I appearntly kill people to! We are one in the same! " I say brightly. " I never thought that there was anyone out there who was like me, but then, there you are. " You like sunflowers? My brother used to like sunflowers before he- " I shook my mind away from the topic. " Nevermind, lets talk about something else....What should I get painted on my forearm? I could get a sunflower to- " Stupid stupid stupid! Why the heck do I do this to my self?! " Stupid! " I sigh and start face palming my self over and over and over again. " It was nice meeting you and all, and it has been a really good time you know not dieing and all. But I dont think I can live with my self at the moment, not knowing the possibly... " And shoot my head fast. " I should probably get out of this dress you know? Heheheh. I will be back in a minute ok? " I say starting to walk back to my cabin to change my clothes real quick. " You are not alone... " I started to chant to myself rapidly while walking faster.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 8:11 pm

I hardly even noticed when Gilbert left, until he was gone and my cat was sleeping happily in my lap. I was sitting on the ground now, definitely not getting stepped on by people. I stroked Natalia's fur softly, letting myself be engulfed in the calmness of this moment. The boy said he would be back. Maybe I had finally made a friend... or maybe this boy was lying to me, and would just stay gone. In that scenario, I would buy more sunflowers, and go off to find the kid, then boy more sunflowers. I am completely normal, what?
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 8:28 pm

The real reason that I left was so that I could cry back at my cabin, because I knew no one else was going to be there, because everyone else was at the carnival. After 15 minutes or so of crying/sulking, I finally took off that stupid dress and put on an actual shirt and actual pants. Maybe I should tell him sorry about running off like that, or maybe just thank him for not getting mad at me for leaving. I opened door of my cabin and started to walk my way back to the carnival tosee Ivan and apologize tohim for leaving. When I got there, I say Ivan right away. " Heh, sorry about that, the dress was bothering me to death so I decided to change clothes. " I say trying to hind my face which had completely been turned a diffrent color because of my crying. " Hey do you have a cigarette by any chance? " I ask, probably knowing that he didnt have one but wanting to change the subject right away,
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 9:15 pm

I looked up at Gilbert, his face was kind of red. He might be crying, I thought after standing and pulling him into a tight hug. Letting him go, I shook my head. "Why would I have a cigarette?" The son of Phobus was a little offended at that statement, but didn't show it. "I just have my cane..." I said, patting on the Faucet-pipe that I always refer to as 'my cane'. It was just a habit. "You should get little annoying yellow bird painted on your arm... or maybe a knife or something." I say, trying for a comforting smile. That only managed to make me look more intimidating, because my smiles never actually turn out friendly.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 9:23 pm

" Ok, maybe I should get Birdie on my arm. After all, he is all I have left. " Ivan`s smile make me get creeped out though but I guess he means well. After I got that stupid annoying ball of feathers painted on my arm, I met up with Ivan again. " Do you want to go get some like pie or something? We could even get you more flowers, you seem to enjoy them very much. " I smiled, I don't think I remember why I smiled or when the last time I smiled was, but hey I was happy. Birdie tweeted happily from resting on my head. Stupid bird.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 9:39 pm

My face lit up at the mention of getting more flowers. I did enjoy having them with me. "And... We could get you, I don't know... bird food?" I said, unsure of what Gilbert would enjoy getting from the Carnival. "Or, like... another dress?" I was trying to be humerus, so why aren't you laughing? That was funny... laugh.
    I looked around the carnival again. There were games everywhere... I want to play one. I grabbed Gilbert's wrist and drag him along with me to the closest game, which was titled 'Spilled Milk'. You had to throw stuff to knock over milk bottles... FUN.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 9:45 pm

" Yah heheheh, " I say at the mention of the dress. " We can by another dress for me when I die. No wait...don't get any ideas. " I was then pulled over by Ivan to the game spilled milk. " I have a horrible arm, and aim, and just about everything else needed to play thing game. " I picked up one of the balls and attempted to throw it at the milk jugs, but failed. " See, I suck at this. Wouldn't you rather get more flowers? "
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 3/3/2014, 10:12 pm

I picked up the ball and threw it at the milk bottles. Somehow, I managed to hit the table they were sitting on and knock the table over, along with the bottles. The booth manager looked at me and just stared, until I pointed out a large sunflower with a face that was on the prize table behind him. Soon I was walking happily with a rather large stuffed sunflower with a face tucked under my arm. "What do you want to do?" I asked Gilbert.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 3/3/2014, 10:22 pm

" We could go play another game...Like ring toss or something stupid like that. " I sighed as I walked over to the booth and picked up a ring to you know toss at the ring toss. And I threw it and managed to land the ring on the bottle. I don't know how I ended up doing that, but I some how did, so I am just going to go with it. " I don't need any of this junk. Ivan what do you want to get? "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 2:07 pm