A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress  Empty never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress

Post by Kevin 6/27/2014, 3:09 pm

Cicero stood the sides, smiling to himself. Dances were actually something he enjoyed. Of course, he didn't have a date, but hey, he was the Prom King. He didn't care if he had no one to go with. However... he still wished for a friend, of course. He smiled a bit less as he looked across the crowd, noticing all the pairs. Cicero shook his head and crossed his arms, twirling a bit in his costume. He did love it and well, he looked pretty good in it. Plus, he had always loved Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, especially the Queen. Cicero laughed as he realized he was dressed as a queen, but was a king at the same time. What a coincidence... He thought, sighing quietly to himself. Cicero closed his eyes and leaned against the wall, humming along to the song that was playing.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress  Empty Re: never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/30/2014, 4:33 pm

stiles looked around before finding another man alone. the prom king. he soon found himself jogging over to the man and holding his hand out. "stiles. stiles davis, son of dionysus. prom king, eh? that's awesome, i guess. uh.." stiles laughed since he'd basically said everything he was thinking. he should've thought this through more. "nice weather we're having tonight."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress  Empty Re: never felt like a princess, now i'm killing myself in this dress

Post by Kevin 7/8/2014, 8:41 am

Cicero watched curiously as another camper approached him. He raised an eyebrow and smiled at him, nodding slightly as he introduced himself. Cicero shook his hand and shrugged. "Cicero. Cicero Crux. Son of Mania. Heh, if Cicero is going to be entirely honest with you, prom king isn't all that exciting." He said, laughing slightly as the other demigod seemed to get a bit doubtful of himself. "The weather? Oh, well, yes, it is nice, isn't it? But it's generally nice, anyway." He continued with a small nod.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2014, 9:33 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:55 am