A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^

zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male
    Number of posts : 277
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^ Empty Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^

Post by zanematthews 3/8/2014, 9:03 pm

Open to any and all RPs ^^ I prefer to RP with females but i am perfectly happy with RPing with others. Just reply to this topic or PM me if you want to. I don't have an idea for an RP so if you have an idea for one, let me know :)

List of Available characters (Out of one character lol)

Zane Matthews, Son of Thanatos, 16
    Appearance:

Mia Korrin, Daughter of Khione, 17
    Appearance:

Last edited by zanematthews on 3/15/2014, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^ Empty Re: Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^

Post by Lauren 3/9/2014, 12:22 am

If u are open, I would love to RP! :)
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^ Empty Re: Open to anyone! I really want to RP ^^

Post by zanematthews 3/9/2014, 3:06 am

Sure ^^ PM me what you had in mind :)

Post by Guest 3/15/2014, 9:10 pm

I'll rp. How about New York or something. Wait! I have enough drachmas for a quest! Who wants to come?
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 3/15/2014, 9:16 pm

Can I join in on the quest. Also Zane wanna RP later? PM ME
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/15/2014, 9:19 pm

Most quests get put on a wait list so even if we created one, it would probably be awhile before we could do it XD and of course Brastus, as soon as you post on our Mia/Brastus RP already :)

Post by Guest 3/15/2014, 9:52 pm

Yeah, brastus, you need to reply on our sword making also. You haven't posted in forever. Besides, I'm not gunna go on a quest till I finish my rps. I'm just finding out who wants to go and whatnot
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/16/2014, 12:37 am

I'll go.
    zanematthews
    zanematthews

Male

Post by zanematthews 3/16/2014, 12:44 am

I love your profile picture Harry ^^ I'm absolutely crazy about Teen Wolf, especially Stiles XD

Post by Guest 3/16/2014, 7:59 am

Ok well as long as no one asks to join anymore we should decide where to go. I think I wan't to try New York.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2014, 9:31 am

Hey Zane I'd love a RP with your char Mia. I'm using Lakisha, my own daughter of Khione.

Post by Guest 3/16/2014, 9:33 am

Ugh
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/16/2014, 10:02 am

Acheron, other people have a right to ask him to RP. You don't need to "Ugh" it.

Post by Guest 3/16/2014, 10:05 am

Sorry, I just haven't fled in forever and a certain someone(I won't give any names) named BRASTUS is too lazy to continue an rp he started, but he goes and starts NEW rps
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 3/16/2014, 10:13 am

Son of Acheron, you do realize you are spamming Zane's RP invite? If you have any problem with Brastus's posting frequency, please PM him instead of writing it here.

Post by Guest 3/16/2014, 11:59 am

Ok sorry Zane and Morgan (sheepish ashamed face goes here)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:36 am