A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A walk on the beach

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

A walk on the beach Empty A walk on the beach

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 12:11 pm

I walk down, waiting for someone to approach me and tell me how adorable I am and How they've always been in love with me. I shook my head and laughed. This is going to be a fun week. More girls, more broken hearts. Amazing. I see a girl, sitting alone so I approach her. "Hey, I'm Jack." I greet.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

A walk on the beach Empty Re: A walk on the beach

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 12:58 pm

Veronica liked how there was no one at the beach. It gave her sometime to be alone and do her own thing. Not caring to the few demigods that past her, Veronica continued to read her copy of Divergent, occasionally putting down her book to tuck the few stray hairs of her auburn locks that few from her face. Her straight hair ended till the middle of her back, spreading across the back of her white shirt. Her blue jeans had sand on them, along with her green sneakers.

The daughter of Iris gasped when she heard a voice coming from behind her. Whipping her head around, she saw a boy standing behind her, a fairly cute boy in her opinion. A small blush formed on her cheeks when she realized that he was talking to her. Tucking another start lock of hair behind her ear again, Veronica answered the boy." H-hi." she stuttered, brushing off some sand as she stood up and faced the boy. Even though he was looking at her, she had her gaze to the floor.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 1:27 pm

"Hey, what book is that?" I ask, my voice smooth and flirtatious. I can tell this one might be a book work so I connect on be level. I look at her red hair. It's very pretty. "I'm Jack, son of Apollo." I hold out my tan hand.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 1:36 pm

Veronica his her book behind back."It's Divergent." She answered truthfully, biting her lip. She was starting to get even more shy around this guy. Her blush became a little more visible when he said his name. Veronica kept her gaze on the ground, not daring to look up into his eyes afraid she might do something stupid." M-my names Veronica, d-daughter of Iris" she stuttered again. Taking a risk, she glanced up at Jack, only to find him looking at her. She looked back down, her blush getting darker.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 2:12 pm

I grin at her blush. "That's a good book, Veronica." I chuckle. "You know, I don't bite." I sat down next to her. "Why are so scared?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 2:23 pm

Veronica reluctantly sat down, swiping some of the hair in her face. She was shocked that he asked her if she was scared, it wasn't that, she was just shy. So she thought she should maybe start a conversation." S-so what brings you to the beach" she quietly asked, chewing on her lip a little.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 4:37 pm

"oh, I come here to think all the time." I grin, "what about you? What are you here?" I run my fingers through the sand. My blond heir hangs in my face, covering my bright blue eyes. I raised my eye brows.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 4:56 pm

Veronica's blush went down after the boy answered. But when she looked at the ground, she saw how close her fingers were to his. Her blush went back to how it was before, even when she took her fingers away to push back the hair strands in her face."Well I came here to well read" she shocked herself by not stuttering. She looked back at the deep blue eyes that Jack had.

She whipped her head, biting her lip. She couldn't have a crush on a boy that she just met. Get it together Ronnie! she thought to herself before turning her attention to the water instead of the boy. It calmed her a little.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 5:07 pm

"Are you avoiding my eyes for a reason, Veronica?" I chuckle, "If you don't want me to stay…" I trailed off, hoping she would tell me to stay. My hand inches toward hers again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 5:18 pm

Veronica's glaze on the blue waters soon came upon Jack."N-no!" She exclaimed,"You could stay!" Then she looked at the sand, a little embarrassed by her little outburst."And you c-can call me Ronnie" she added quietly. She bit her lip again.

Veronica stood up, wiping some sand off her jeans."I was just a-about to go for a walk." She said, looking a little into Jacks eyes."W-would you like t-to come?" She asked shyly. Half of her wanted him to come, half of her didn't.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 5:39 pm

I grinned. "Yeah, Ronnie." I winked. We stood up and walked along the beach in silence. Just for a while. "What's it like being the daughter of Iris? Can you, like, shoot rainbows out of your eyes?" I laugh.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 5:50 pm

Veronica blushed when Jack had winked at her. The pair walked in silence along the shore, the silence was unbearable to Veronica. She giggled when Jack asked about her mother."No, but I can do this." She faced Jack and held out her hands. She focused and created a small light "laser" and focused it in between Jacks feet. It burned the stand, making it a dark black. She let her hands fall, the light "laser" disappearing. She gazed back up at Jack, a shy smile on her face.

"So, how is it like being a Apollo kid? Can you shoot in beams out of your eyes?" She retorted to the boy.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 6:12 pm

I laughed. "Nope. Not even close. But I can heal small wounds." I grin at her. She's a peculiar girl, always blushing and looking at the ground. She's shy and I like that. "You know, I like you. You're different. You're not like the other girls." This time it was true, but I was still going to end up crushing her heart like everyone else. I brush my hand up against hers.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 6:58 pm

Veronica would've never thought she hear those words while she was at Camp Half-Blood come from someone's mouth, much less Jake's. Her blush soon became a deep red as she looked at the ground, loss for words. She felt his hand brush against her's, causing the blush to go even darker, if possible."I-I-I" she couldn't answer. Her mind wanted to say no, but her heart wanted her to say yes. Taking a deep breath, she did the most courageous thing she would probably only do once.

She gave him a soft kiss, which lasted for 3 seconds before pulled back, her blush the deepest it ever was. Veronica took a step back and gave him her answer."No." She practically whispered before turning around and made her way to her cabin, not paying attention to if he was following her.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 7:03 pm

"Wait! Wait, Ronnie! Ronnie, come back! Veronica." I yelled to her. I ran to her and grabbed her arm. "Look, Veronica!" I sigh. I stepped in front of her. "I like you! Don't try to run away. Please"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/9/2014, 8:22 pm

Ronnie was shocked, very shocked. It wasn't normal for a boy to be doing this to her. Her gaze was set at the ground when Jake pulled her arm, causing her to almost trip. Being the brave girl she wished she was, she stole a glance at Jack, who was looking at her with pleading eyes. She knew what she had to do.

Ronnie hugged him, tight, burning her head in the crook of his neck. Her arms went around his torso tightly."Yes." She whispered, so softly that she didn't think he would hear. She gazed up at him, her green orbs connecting with his blue ones. She hoped she made a right choice, not wanting to hurt his feelings, even though she kinda liked him.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/10/2014, 6:59 am

I grinned. "Thank you Ronnie. I grabbed her hand and we strolled back to the beach. I laughed and talked. I made her smile and she made me smile. Maye I would keep Veronica around for a while. We sat down to watch the sunset. "What's your favorite color?" I ask, watching the beautiful colors fade across the sky.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/10/2014, 7:26 am

Veronica giggled. The two strolled up to the shore, her shoes getting a little wet. She took them off and let them get soaked. Her blush went back to pink, even when he held her hand."Well, I like the colors of the rainbow, but I like green the most." She stated shyly, looking at the ground. She glanced up at Jack a little every few seconds.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/10/2014, 8:48 pm

"I like the color green," I agreed with a grin, "I like orange. Like the sun. My mom and I used to go out right at the sunset and watch it go underneath the water." I was surprised I shared this vulnerability with Veronica. I shook myself out of it. I took her hand. "This is really fun." I say, "so much fun I never want it to end."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/10/2014, 9:06 pm

Veronica layded her head on Jack's shoulder, looking at sun setting with him. It would be the perfect scene to sketch, if she had her sketch book with her at the moment."You must really miss her." She said softly, surprising herself by not blushing when he took her hand.

Veronica picked her head off his shoulder and looked at Jack. "Y-yeah, it was fun." She admitted,"M-maybe we can do this again hopefully." She gave him a shy peck on his cheek, a little trick she learned from her friend Alex at home. She pulled back, a tint of pink dusted on her cheeks. Getting up, Ronnie brushed some sand off hr jeans and made her way to her cabin, but not before giving Jack a shy wave before leaving. Best evening ever! she thought happily, a small smile on her face.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/11/2014, 4:03 pm

I smiled. In my head I was going over the words you must miss herbur I don't. She neglected me when I was little. I don't think I could take thinking about her. I waved to Veronica as she left. "Yeah," I said to myself, "We should do it again sometimes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:30 am