A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Art of magic

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Art of magic Empty Art of magic

Post by Maybeth 3/17/2014, 4:36 pm

Art of magic Tumblr_mfhyoyeU3i1s0acjgo1_500

Lily walked in the arts and crafts  room, cheerfully, yet not out of her mind. She was wearing a pair of blue boots, and a black bermuda, along with a green-sea-blue T-shirt. Her red hair on a ponytail, leaving two strides at the sides, and a quite shiny smile on her face.

Her gaze fell upon an empty seat, and she placed her equipment around. She opened the easel, and placed the canvas upon it. Then she took out her silver pallete with hollows and her oil pastels. She opened the green one, and pressuring it hard, she took a satisfying ammount of paint out of i. Then she kept getting new colors, and mixing them. So far, the canvas was blanc, but now she was ready, she mixed the colors she wanted with her brush, and made a nice soft line of green hill top, as it seemed.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Art of magic Empty Re: Art of magic

Post by beanie 3/17/2014, 5:07 pm

Art of magic Large

Matthew opened the door to the arts and crafts room quietly. H didn't want to disturb any campers that were working. On the other hand, he didn't want to many people to be in the room at the moment as well. Luckily for him, he didn't see more than a handful of people. He closed the door the same way he came in and took a seat to the table closest to the window.

He wiped some of the dust from the doorknob on his loose brown t-shirt. His blue skinny jeans hugged his scrawny legs snuggly and the ends of them reached his brown hiking boots. He readjusted his black rimmed glasses that framed his eyes. He put his fedora on the corner of the table, since he thought that it was to hot for it. Matthew started to pull out some grid paper and a pencil from his denim backpack that was slung lazily around the chair.

The brunette started to get to work. He was making his blueprints for his new wood sculpture, though he wasn't sure what it was going to be. He hung his head in his hands and tried to think of what he was going to do. But he son got distracted when he saw a flash of green come from the corner of his eye.

Matthew looked up and saw a red headed girl sitting in front of him, painting on a blank sheet of paper. She mixed two colors she put on her paper and made a bright green hill. Matthew could've never done that, even if he took painting lessons. He suddenly lost interest in his blueprints and focused on the girl's painting.

"That's a nice start to your painting." he said softly, not thinking the girl would hear.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/19/2014, 3:53 pm

Lily hopped on the sound of the voice behind her. She hadn't notice anyone entering... So now her brush had made a wrong line in the middle of her work. She sighed, and turned to see who was it. It was a boy she hadn't met so far, probably handsome. She was ready to get a napkin and start scrubbing the paper, but she knew this would make it only worse... She could correct it with white paint, but remembering she shouldn't be no longer afraid of her powers, she smiled and waved her ahnd before it, after closing her eyes to concentrate. She whispered a few words softly, and the line dissappeared.

Then she turned back again to the boy.
    -Why, hello there! Thank you! She paused  standing up.
    -I'm Lily, she said cheerfully and spontaneously!

She was about to give her hand for a greeding shaking, but she noticed some spilled paint on it. This time she drew a tissue out of her pocket, and started rubbing her hands, to clean them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/19/2014, 4:14 pm

Art of magic Thumb

Matthew winced a little when the girl jumped at the sound of his voice, causing her paintbrush to slide across her paper. He had not intention of scaring the girl, though he guessed that his sudden comment might have scared her. Not to mention, he had come in quietly and he was sure no one had heard him. He watched curiously as the girl hovered the palm of her hand over the stray line of paint and mumbled a few words under her breath. The line disappeared. Matthews eyes went wide, he had never seen any thing like that before, it was like.....magic!

"Hi, I'm Lily!" The girl said, getting up and making her way towards the Korean. She had offered her hand but there was some paint on it. Matthew watched the girl as she scrubbed it off.

"I'm Matthew." He stated, giving the girl a firm hand shake when the paint was off."some of Hephaestus." He turned his attention back to his blueprints, pondering on what to make next."What were you going to paint?" He questioned, not looking up to Lily.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/14/2014, 11:38 am

-I was planning for the hill top of our Camp. I've never seen drawings of places in Camp at peace... Only fights and monsters... I thought it would be nice... She said softly. Noticing his former expression when she cast the spell, she gigled...

-Oh well, I'm daughter of Hecate! Magic is my sort of thing... She said and then muttered lower, 'now lately...'
    She took a look on his designs on the blue-print, and narrowed her eyes.

-Wood sculpture right? Well I guess you're quite a handyman then huh? She said.
    Children of Hephestus forged the best weapons, but also were unique artists! Most of the famous artists around the world, were actually half-bloods and to be exact kids of Hephestus!!
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/14/2014, 2:32 pm

Art of magic Large

"I was planning for the hill top of our Camp. I've never seen drawings of places in Camp at peace... Only fights and monsters... I thought it would be nice..." Lily explained. Hmmm.... Matthew pictured the hill of Camp Half-Blood. It would probably be a good picture. And she was right, all the pictures that Matthew had seen of the hill of Camp Half-Blood was all about wars and battles with ugly creatures to represent the monsters.

"Oh well, I'm daughter of Hecate! Magic is my sort of thing..." Lily added. But she mumbled something under her breath that Matthew could barely hear. But at the same time, he wasn't paying that much attention. He was too focused on his blueprints. He was puzzling on what to build next.

"Huh?" he snapped when he realized that the red head had asked him a question. It took him a while to replay the last couple of things that Lily had talked to him before he realized what she had asked him. "Well, I guess I am." he said nonchalantly, finally facing her. Turning back to his blueprints, Matthew sighed. There was no way that he could figure out what to make next, since he had made so many sculptures.

"Hey, what would you think would be a cool sculpture to make?" he bluntly asked Lily, putting his pencil down and faced the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:40 am