A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Height is the one for me (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Height is the one for me (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2014, 6:01 am

"Kay." He said and took the water back. "Do you ever feel like...like somehow this place is just too amazing to be actually real?"

"It's genius, right?" she grinned. "I've been here for what, four years. It's an awesome place. I wish I were here all year but, you know... school and stuff." She kicked at a stone while Elijah put a butterfly together with screws, gears and waste metal before handing it to her.

"There. Take it."

She rose her upturned eyebrows. "Serious?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Height is the one for me (private)

Post by jake. 5/13/2014, 11:36 am

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 3 Giphy
    -----

Elijah chuckled softly, then pressed it deeper into Lee's hand. "Yeah, take it. I'm honest. I could build three more of these, and it wouldn't take long. Heck, I could build you a pet automaton horse, if you really wanted. It would take longer, but hey, making people happy is worth it after all." Elijah then said, adding a shrug quickly after.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/14/2014, 3:09 am

"Yeah, take it," he chuckled. "I'm honest. I could build three more of these, and it wouldn't take long. Heck, I could build you a pet automaton horse, if you really wanted. It would take longer, but hey, making people happy is worth it after all."

Lee felt weird being given things; normally, she just stole what she wanted or needed.

"Normally, people don't give us Hermes guys things," she explained, pocketing the butterfly. "But thanks, I guess. Only things I can give you are..." She started searching through her pockets ".... a screwdriver, some keys... itching powder? Wait what is that... oh, nail polish! Must have stolen it from one of the Aphrodite's during training. Here, want some?" she asked with a grin, holding the vial out to him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/22/2014, 11:05 am

-----

"No thanks, girl." Elijah said and chuckled. "I'll stick with my necklace." He said and smiled, and brushed off his oily hands on his pants. His eyes flickered to some other campers that were pouring in, talking quietly amongst themselves.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/22/2014, 11:50 am

"No thanks, girl." Elijah said and chuckled. "I'll stick with my necklace."

Lee grinned at him and pocketed the nail polish, then looked around to see people pouring in. Woohoo, new guys she could pickpocket! She checked the watch she had stolen from one of the unclaimed guys ages ago (he was in the Apollo cabin now) and looked at it. Just at that moment, the conch rang.

"What? Dinner already? We ate lunch like, five minutes ago," Lee frowned, realizing her ADHD was playing tricks on her. But it didn't matter, she was the kind of girl who's always hungry.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 5/23/2014, 1:38 pm

-----

Elijah held out his arm like a gentleman and grinned softly at her. "May I walk you, fine lady?" He asked and grinned once more, only this time it was mishchievous. His stomach growled, and he blushed. "Oh, sorry." He said and smiled, slightly embarrassed. Smooth moves, bro. Smooth moves. Elijah rolled his eyes at he voice inside of his head.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/23/2014, 2:49 pm

Once again, Lee rose her upturned pixie eyebrows.

"Fine lady?" she grinned. "Yeah, why not, valiant knight."

She took his arm, pinching it without hurting him as they walked out of the Amphitheater towards the Mess Hall.

"D'you think the guys at the Arena had the time to shower?" she grinned. "It'd be fun watching them have dinner covered in Coke. 'Specially the Ares kids."

She vaguely heard his belly rumble but didn't pay attention to it as her stomach too was giving signs of hunger.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 8/15/2014, 4:12 am

Height is the one for me (private) - Page 3 Img-thing%3F

Elijah was seriously getting hunrgry now, he couldn't wait to dig in to his food. Lee pinched him, and he called, "Oi, keep your dirty paws off 'o me!" He said and grinned, tugging at her arm. "Now come oooon, slowpoke, I'm really hungry! Move your pretty bottom, you!" He began to walk faster, hoping he could take Lee through the nice part of the woods, the part where the small lake was running through the pebbles, and the sun shone straight on it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/15/2014, 1:10 pm

"Oh, you want speed, fatass?" The next second, she was crouching on a low branch, three or four trees away from Elijah. "Have some."

She jumped down and landed on her toes, a fain gust of wind whispering through her hair. She waited for him to catch up with her and walked next to him like a little pixie, more skipping and hopping than actually pacing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:14 am