A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Horses and Butterflies

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Horses and Butterflies Empty Horses and Butterflies

Post by Marceline 4/21/2014, 6:18 am

Charlottes day was great. She had spent the past hour with William, son of Mars on their date. That's what he said she could call it. They were making their way to the stables, Williams arm around her waist and her hand on his shoulder still. Before the two were at the aqueduct where they had kissed. Well, where William had kissed Charlotte.
    They walked into the stables. Charlotte had to admit, this was probably the best smelling stable she has ever walked into. William had guided her here, and this was her first time coming to see the horses.
    "So, are we going to choose a horse? Or just stay here looking at them?" Charlotte asked, smirking while waiting for his reply.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Horses and Butterflies Empty Re: Horses and Butterflies

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 6:28 am

"So, are we going to choose a horse? Or just stay here looking at them?" Charlotte asked, and William grinned. "Well...can you even ride a horse?" He asked and laughed softly, walking over to a brown stallion with a white blaze on his forehead. He smiled at the horse, and saddled it. He got a stool and hopped on. "Sooo...you wanna' get your own, or do you want to sit with me?" He asked, smirking. The horses name was apparently Clover...atleast thats what the name tag said. Clover whinnied a bit before stuffing his face with hay again. Will grinned and patted the horses neck. "Good Boooy." he said in a soothing voice and smiled.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/21/2014, 6:37 am

Charlotte scoffed. "Of course I can ride a horse!" She defended. "And, I think I will ride alone." She added, lookingat all the horses. Her eye finally skimmed across a pure white horse with a black mark on its eye. Charlotte reads the name tag and it had Dream typed onto the piece of paper. "They should choose actual names. Like Ruby, or something." She realized she had used her sisters name and then smirked at Williams reply to his horse.
    "So are we supposed to ride them without saddles?" Charlotte asked him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/21/2014, 6:41 am

"Of course I can ride a horse!" Charlotte said. "And, I think I will ride alone." William raised his eyebrows. "Uh-huh." He said and smirked. He patted Clovers head and smiled.
    "They should choose actual names. Like Ruby, or something." William laughed. "I shall re-name this horse Maximilian the great, then."

OOC: xD I already said i saddled my/williams horse,also, sorry for the short post D:
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/21/2014, 6:50 am

OOC: oh.. I knew thaaat. Pssshhh. And plus I don't mind. :P
    BIC:
    Charlotte looked at him. "Maximilian the great? Well then my horse is re named Charlie the greater-than-Maximilian-the-great." She replied. Charlotte grabbed a saddle and placed it on the horse's back.
    She sat on the saddle after making sure it was safe. She looked down at William. "C'mon, I'm waiting for you."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/22/2014, 2:35 am

"Maximilian the great? Well then my horse is re named Charlie the greater-than-Maximilian-the-great." Charlotte said, and William laughed. "C'mon, I'm waiting for you." She then added, and William started to beckon the horse to go. He rode outwards, out of the stables and into the fields next to the stables. The Wind was in his already messy hair, but he didn't mind at all. He rode and rode, feeling marvelous.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/22/2014, 3:06 am

Charlotte followed William outside of the stables. His horse galloped into the fields that were placed near the stables. The lushious grass bent under the horses weight. Charlotte and Charlie the greater-than-Maximilian-the-great followed alongside William and his horse. A cool wind blew her hair out of place.
    "This is great." She said to him. "Where are we going?" Charlotte asked William, looking at him with her dark blue eyes.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/23/2014, 2:34 am

"This is great." Charlotte said to him. "Where are we going?" William shrugged. He pointed to the small fields in the distance."They belong to the stables, I think." He said, and started galloping. He was a son of Mars, Cavalry was an aspect of war, so it was easy for him to ride a horse. Clover whinnied as William leaned down a bit to get shielded from the strong wind that was blowing. He got out his spear and shouted "To Camp Jupiter!" And pointed his golden spear, glinting in the sunlight. He started laughing, his blonde hair waving in the wind.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/23/2014, 3:11 am

William started to speed up and Charlotte copied his actions, riding beside him. He shouted "To Camp Jupiter!" Then holding up his spear. Charlotte laughed with him, her hair blowing in the wind.
    "Race you there!" She shouted to him. Without saying start, she beckoned her horse to go faster. In a few minutes Charlotte was meters in front of William. She smiled, riding a horse made her feel free and alive.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 2:43 am

"Race you there!" Charlotte shouted over the roaring of the wind, and William smirked a bit. he beckoned his horse to go faster and faster, and soon he was next to Charlotte again, although she was a bit infront of him. Clover whinnied and seemed to enjoy the fun aswell as William did. He laughed at the small snort the horse gave from him.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 3:24 am

A moment passed and William was next to her. She turned and looked at him with a smirk. "Get ready to lose!" She said before turning the right way. Her hair blew into her face before flowing behind her. A small smile made her lips curve as she beckoned thehorse to go faster. It whinnied in rresponse and started to gallop with more speed. The edge of their destination was very close and the fields of grass began to dissapear as they raced closer.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 6:48 am

"Get ready to lose!" Charlotte said and William grinned and said: "Yeah right!", urging his horse to go faster. He suddenly had quite an idea. The extra powerful spear stab that he could do, could propel him forward maybe 2 or three metres. He raised his spear and shouted: "TO MARS!" And he felt his gut pulling, his hands feeling stronger, and then he propelled forwards, getting infront of Charlotte. He smiled as he finished a few metres before her. He felt a bit weary, but the weariness melted away, he got off his horse and fed him some baby carrots he had picked up at the stables. Clover whinnied happily.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 6:56 am

William ran fast, yet a smile was still on Charlotte's face. Her horse slowed down gradually before stopping near William and Clover. "Nice race." She said to him, getting herself off the horse. She patted Dreams neck (or mane whatever.). Charlotte took a baby carrot from Williams hand and fed it to her horse. She quickly took her hand away before its teeth chomped her hand.
    "Well, what shall we do now?" Charlotte asked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/24/2014, 12:17 pm

Horses and Butterflies Tumblr_mtklx0lT2t1qdcotqo1_500
    -----

"Nice race." Charlotte said and William smiled slightly. "Yeah." "What shall we do now?" Charlotte asked, and William put his arms on Charlotte's neck, leaning in to kiss her. He felt his lips touch hers, and he smiled against her soft mouth. He broke away, grinning. "That was number one on my list, sorry. Anyways, Dunno. Suggestions?" he asked her slipping his hand softly into hers.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/24/2014, 7:08 pm

William had kissed her, his lips touching hers. He broke away, smiling before admitting. "That was number one on my list, sorry. Anyways, Dunno. Suggestions?'' Charlotte thought about it. The rebel inside her offered suggestions. Run away from camp for a day. Charlotte didn't know what else. Maybe go to café or something. Charlotte bit her lip and then decided her choice.
    "Run away to the outside world?" She suggested with a smirk. She didn't know if she was being serious or not so she waited what William would say.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/25/2014, 2:44 am

-----

"Run away to the outside world?" Charlotte said with a smirk planted on her pretty face. "Ah, so we have a rebel here, huh?" He smiled mishchievously. "If we can get past the borders...I guess. But there's just long fields beyond camp. But I guess we could sneak our horses there." William patted his horse on the neck, smiling as he did so.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/25/2014, 7:09 am

A smile grew wider on her face. "We'll just see if we can get past." Charlotte said. She then added, "If we ride far enough there should be some sort of action." She looked at him. "So, you in?" Charlotte asked.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 3:28 am

-----

"We'll just see if we can get past." William smiled, and nodded a bit. "What if they realize we're gone, Charlie?" He asked her, giving her a little nickname. "So, you in?" William took her hand an kissed her cheek, grinning. "Always." He said and got on his horse. "You comin'?" he asked her, and smiled.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/26/2014, 8:34 am

Charlotte smiled as she jumped back on her horse. "Right behind you." She notified. She had tensed earlier when he had called her Charlie. No one had called her Charlie for a long time. She had quickly removed old memories and focused on the new surroundings. People strolled around, eating from cafés, laughing or just relaxing. It felt like home to her.
    Charlotte followed William. It was weird. William has kissed her four times today while she hasn't. She was definitely going to try.
    "So you know how we're escaping?" She asked him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/26/2014, 8:49 am

Horses and Butterflies Tumblr_inline_n37mwfaIhT1s63twg
    -----

"Right behind you." Charlotte said behind William, and he smiled. "So you know how we're escaping?" Charlotte then added, and William stopped so she could catch up with him. He took her hand, like in one of those cheesy romantic films where the couple would ride into the sunset. He almost snorted at the thought, then remebered he was with Charlie. He smiled at the daughter of venus. "First Step: Get past the Borders. Second step: Be back at around 19:30, maybe. Third Step: Kiss Charlie goodnight after a perfect day with her." He said and kissed Charlotte on the cheek, leaning over to her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/26/2014, 8:04 pm

Charlotte smiled at his plan. "Sounds like a great plan." She said. The first step was to get past borders. That should be easy. Either distract the guards, bribe them or sweet-talk. Maybe distracting them will be easier, Charlotte thought to herself as hr horse began toove again. She took her hand away from Will's and held on to the reigns. "So. First thing is getting passed the borders. We could either distract them or just speed straight past them." Charlotte explained to him. "For time. While it doesn't really matter does it?" She added with a smirk. She didn't need to plan out his last thing. It was to easy for him.
    OOC: I don't know if the rope things you hold onto (on the horse) are called the reigns. I just hope it is XD
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/27/2014, 3:17 am

-----

"So. First thing is getting passed the borders. We could either distract them or just speed straight past them." Charlie said, and William grinned. "I could use my power once more, that could propel us a few metres. But it's risky. Like, we could do tht once we're at the borders, ya' know?" Will said and smiled.

OOC: I think it's reigns aswell xD
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/27/2014, 4:28 am

Charlotte nodded. "Okay then. If it doesn't work then we just make the horses run as fast as we can." She said. She made her way to the borders with William. There wasn't anything really outside, but Charlotte just liked the thrill of doing something against the rules. It gave her excitement. Something you couldn't really do unless you were a mortal, oblivious to what really happens around you.
    She clicked out of her thoughts. She was taking her time to get to the borders as time didn't matter to Charlotte. Live in the moment, that was her motto. She never worried about what will happen. She goes out and does it.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 4/29/2014, 11:04 am

-----

William smiled. He slowly and carefully made his way out of camp, always checking for guarding kids or...well, gods. He looked out over the wide, 'Fieldy' mountain range, and grinned, waiting for Charlotte. As she came after him, he took her face softly by his hands, his index finger gliding under her chin and pulling her in. This was a special moment for him. Her lips were soft, and he broke away after seemingly endless 12 seconds.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 4/29/2014, 5:45 pm

When he broke away she smirked. "You can't keep your lips away from me, can you?" She teased. Charlotte continued to ride her horse, carefully watching for anyone who tried to stop them. She tried to make it less obvious though. A small breeze danced in her honey blonde hair and the sun shine down, creating shiny highlights in her hair. She felt so relaxed and calm about this.
    "You ready?" She asked as the two approached the border. Her heart was beating with excitement and nervousness. This was probably the most fun she had. Ever since her life before camp. Before her father died. She turned to blink the escaping tears away, using her fingers to carefully wipe them away. After a few seconds she turned away, hoping William didn't notice that. She added a smile to her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 2:37 am