A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Doug The Turtle
Milocross
6 posters

Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come

Poll

What character do you like the best?

[ 2 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap22%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap33%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap22%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap0%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap11%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_lcap11%Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9

Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Empty Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come

Post by Guest 4/25/2014, 6:06 pm

Welcome to the reality of me! (Obviously I invented reality; look at my rank). I would like to rp, and at the moment, I can rp with all of my characters except for johnathan. I probably won't post right back, due to life, the responsibility of creating reality(Obama was one of my worse creations) and the fact that I'm rping with my characters at he moment, so I won't post back right away.
    Welcome to reality and yes, you want to rp(I made sure)
    Guess what? The grass used to be blue. Until I changed it and altered your memories of grass.

Matthew is my first character(obviously based off of me). He's not that big in social stuff and is awkward around girls. But he's awkward around boys too. Just the people who seem awkward to him. He is a son of Acheron, the god of pain and has bad *ss powers and a Stygian iron bow with a magical quiver of Stygian iron arrows. He loves archery and hanging out in the woods.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Girlfriend
    Favorite sibling
    Current status-free to rp

Anna is the second newest addition to my wonderful characters. She is a daughter if Chione(obviously)but instead of the cold, harsh, wintery side of Chione's spheres of power, she is a more playful and easygoing person, reflecting Chione's fun side. She doesn't have any REAL powers but she has about a gallon in m^3 snow that she can choose to mess around with and manipulate. She is roman. And that's Anna.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Boyfriend
    Favorite sibling

Petra is by far one of my favorite characters(they all are, really) just for the fact that I was learning about South Africa in school at the time, she has assassins creed hidden blades, and I named her after a character in Enders Game. She doe at really have a default emotion, she reflects other peoples attitudes. This is due to her being a daughter of Harmonia.
    Links-
    Best friend- Acacia (Marceline)
    Boyfriend
    Favorite sibling

Stella. Stella Stella Stella. She is the first and last Asterai in the entire camp. She has a good heart and loves everyone. An Asterai is the proper term for a star nymph, and she loves watching he stars in her treehouse in the forest. She is in the favorites section of my characters and I love to rp with her. That's Stella.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Boyfriend(semihumans only)
    No possible favorite sibling-(I have the first and last star nymph due to the fact that after I made her form, Morgan approved it, but banned any further Asterai. Sorry!)

okay, Harvey is my newest addition to my characters.  He is now available to rp, so start posting! He is my 5 year old son of Hecate, made almost entirely by Marceline(thanks Marci!). He is energetic and playful but at times his temper is short, and with his powers, I'd rather you not get on his bad side. He has a few powers, but since he's so young at the moment, he can only control the mist and levitate objects. He has a sword that turns into a dagger at nightfall, sword at sunrise(etc). That's really all I can say at the moment. So that's Harvey.  
    Links-
    Best friend
    Favorite sibling
    He's too young to have a girlfriend.

Okay, my new newest character is sol, a son of Thor. He loved in Norway with his mother until she died of cancer, but he lived fine. Eventually his friend green the satyr came to him and took him to camp. He isn't the most colorful knife in the drawer, but he has a good heart and defends those who are being hurt by another person in any way. He is 17. And that's sol.
    Links-
    Best friend
    Favorite sibling
    Worst enemy
    Girlfriend-Sabrina(john samarintos)  

Those are my characters. Once again, welcome to reality.

Click Me!

Last edited by Chuck Norris on 5/26/2014, 9:54 am; edited 17 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Empty Re: Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come

Post by Milocross 4/25/2014, 10:41 pm

idk i like obama

Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come Empty Re: Slow Growing Trees for Years to Come

Post by Guest 4/25/2014, 10:42 pm

Ok. I made Obama to watch him epically fail. Now please do not post in my rp invite unless you want to rp.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/26/2014, 2:16 am

What if I do want to RP. Tell me about your characters.

Post by Guest 4/26/2014, 7:28 am

Click on their names in my signature to find out what they're like. They're too hard to describe
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/26/2014, 11:20 am

I don't want to rp anymore
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/26/2014, 11:30 am

I like Anna. Would you like to RP Luke and Anna? (I'm planning on making Luke come out and say that he's gay. I love my plan for that.)

Post by Guest 4/26/2014, 11:38 am

Milo-okay
    Kris-sure, where do you want to rp?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/26/2014, 12:26 pm

Mmm, I have to go edit to get him approved first. How about the arena?

Post by Guest 4/26/2014, 12:38 pm

Sure! Luke is roman, I assume?
    And does he exist? I can't find his form anywhere

Post by Guest 4/26/2014, 12:52 pm

Yeah I know double post but sorry kris, Luke doesn't exist. Sorry bro.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/27/2014, 5:25 pm

i thought only titan kids got stygian iron
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 4/27/2014, 6:35 pm

Only Underworld gods may be allowed Stygian iron weapons, Catherine.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/27/2014, 6:41 pm

oh ok
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/27/2014, 8:27 pm

Oh crap! Nevermind, I meant Augustus... Luke is going to be Greek and Augustus is too.

Post by Guest 4/27/2014, 8:30 pm

Well then you can't rp with Anna, seeing as she is roman(I really only made her for the fun of it and for the war games)
    Any of my other characters would be fine though.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 5:00 pm

I'd like to rp with Jonathan. You up for it?

Post by Guest 4/28/2014, 5:01 pm

Sure. Who'll you use and where? I don't really mind.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 5:02 pm

Lewis. Lets head to the beach?

Post by Guest 4/28/2014, 5:04 pm

Sure, can you make the topic?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 5:19 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18590-pretskuniv-gyro-catherine#1168702

Post by Guest 4/28/2014, 5:21 pm

Thank you!
    I've added you to my friends list, as I do with all I rp with.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/28/2014, 5:24 pm

Glad to see we could finally get along. I hope you post quickly!

Post by Guest 4/28/2014, 5:33 pm

Posted. (Sorry for he late post it's kinda long)
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/29/2014, 4:21 pm

I have a new character, her name is Zach summers and I'd love to be Jonathons favorite sibling. Do you want me to give you the link to her form if you want to RP?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:19 pm