A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Beautiful Side of Things.

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

The Beautiful Side of Things. Empty The Beautiful Side of Things.

Post by calvin 5/9/2014, 11:10 am

The Beautiful Side of Things. Strawberry-picking-basket

The smell of strawberries and grapes was invigorating. It gave Morphine a sort of... Rush. A drive, of sorts. It's like a child of Dionysus drinking wine. But "Dionysus" replaced with "Asclepius" and "wine" with "strawberries". I don't know any other Asclepius kids that like nature as much as I do. It's not really something we're known for. he thought. It was really weird. They were known for their healing abilities, not their love of nature. He decided not to think about it and went back to tending to the dying grapevines. In one of the rows a few feet away from his grape tree, he saw someone struggling to water some dying strawberries. It just wasn't working out for her. He decided to go help. "Here. Let me help you with that." he said, pressing his hand against the row of strawberries. They slowly grew and began to look more vibrant and plump. In a few seconds, they were as fresh as they could be.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

The Beautiful Side of Things. Empty Re: The Beautiful Side of Things.

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 2:12 am

Aliana looked up at the guy beside her who had came to help her with the strawberries. I don't need any help - Aliana thought stubbornly. But then it was true that being the daughter of the wine god, she was much more comfortable with the grapes than the strawberries. She was not too much caring for the strawberries too, it was just that this particular one was harmed by her pet Axel even after all that training and she felt guilty about that.

The daughter of Dionysus was dressed up in the camp t-shirt and blue denim cut-offs, and her auburn hair was tied in a ponytail. Her big blue eyes turned back on the plant, which was well again. Though she was not really of the kind who liked anyone helping her, she still said in a little voice "Thank you."

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 5/12/2014, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/10/2014, 9:46 pm

"You're welcome." he said. "What's your name?" he asked, trying to spark up a conversation.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/12/2014, 1:10 am

Aliana was about to turn around when the guy asked her name, she hesitated a bit but then looking up at him she replied, "My name is Aliana" Aliana knew that the next question would follow about her god parent, so she simply added, "I am from the Dionysus cabin" Aliana was not in the mood to call the god as her father, so she just made it sound like some department in an organisation.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/12/2014, 8:25 pm

"Aliana, Daughter of Dionysus. Has a nice ring to it." he then extended his hand for her to shake."I'm Morphine. But people call me Austin. I'm an Asclepius kid."
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 6/2/2014, 7:52 am

OOC: sorry sorrry sorry for the late post :(

"Hello Morphine" Aliana replied and shook his hand. She did not really feel like talking, but she was not able to make up some kind of excuse, and since the guy had helped her she also did not want to leave just like that. It was not that she did not like friendly people, it was just that she herself was not really friendly to people, and sometimes that just made the friendly ones feel bad, which she did not like.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/22/2015, 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/2/2014, 10:50 am

"Hello Morphine." she said. He sensed a bit of irritation in her voice. "You don't seem like the really talkative type. Either that, or you're just irritated. Which one is it? If you don't mind me asking." he asked.

OOC: That's ok :P. Sorry for the short post.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 6/3/2014, 9:55 am

"Not the talkative type." Aliana admitted, and looked down at her feet. Now he is going to think something about me that I am not Aliana thought to herself. "I'm sorry it's just that..." Aliana couldn't come up with any great excuse for her behaviour
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/3/2014, 10:22 am

"Not the talkative type. I'm sorry it's just that..." she said, not finishing. "It"s ok. You don't have to come up with any excuses. You're not a talkative person? It's fine with me. Now, let's get back to the strawberries."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:00 am