A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Work hard.

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Work hard.  Empty Work hard.

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 3:00 am

Alexia was in the forge, which was hot and filled with noise. Alence had been with her a few minutes ago, but since he had not had anything to eat since the morning Alexia had sent him away saying that he should eat something first. The two children of Hephaestus were working on a communication device which they could use for themselves. While Alence did not mind on having it in the form of a simple wristband, Alexia was determined to make her's look in a way which could easily go with any kind of outfit. Their work was not the kind which should be done in the forge in particular, but Alence only liked this place in this whole beautiful camp, and to make it better for him Alexia had agreed to work in the forge.

Work hard.  Empty Re: Work hard.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 7:16 am

OOC: just to warn you-Harvey is 5. I'm going to make him act as 5 as possible.
    BIC: Harvey toddled up to the forge, sword in hand. He had been watching the Apollo kids play basketball on the court, and when he had tried to play with them, his sword fell out of its sheath and bent at least 2 inches of the tip sideways. Two inches?! Harvey thought. But that's the part that kills monsters! So he went to the forge to find someone to help him. He ran up to a girl who seemed to be working on something that he couldn't see;the table was taller than him. Unfortunately Harvey was short for his age. "Hi I'm Hawvey and moy sword tip broke could you hewp me please?" He asked in a runon sentence in his toddler accent.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 7:39 am

Alexia looked up from her work and then bent her head sideways of the table, there standing near the table was a little kid with a sword in his hand. Alexia smiled at the kid, and said "Oh hello Harvey!" She got up from her seat, sat on her knees in front of the kid and taking the sword in her hand she playfully said, "Oh my god Harvey, what have you done with this sword? Had been fighting some terrible big monsters have you?" The damage on the sword was not much, just a little heating and hammering of the blade and it'll be back in a good shape.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 7:48 am

"No, I twied to pway basketbool wif the ap-ol-lo guys. But den I dwopped my swood and de tip bwoke. Can you fix it fow me pwease?" He asked.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 8:18 am

Alexia smiled and laughing she said "Oh you had been playing basketball with the big Apollo guys?" Alexia imagined the scene and it was so cute to think of little Harvey trying to play basketball with his toddler limbs that too with Apollo guys. Alexia then examined the sword since the sword was a light one made for the kid, the blade was not much thick and easily bendable. Alexia looked up again and smiling she said, "Okay come on I'll fix it up for you, but before that let me sort out the things here for my brother" She got up put up the things in the bag and then zipped it shut. She then took the sword in one hand and the boy's hand in other and smiling sweetly she said, "Come along" and moved towards one of the ovens.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 8:21 am

Harvey took the girl's hand and followed her to the oven. "What's your name?" He asked politely. "Are we going to bake cookies in the oven?" He asked, pointing.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/10/2014, 12:15 pm

Alexia laughed heartily and replied, "No Harvey dear we are not going to bake cookies in the oven" Alexia then looked down at him and said, "I am Alexia, Daughter of Hephaestus. Do you know who he is?" Alexia got into work, she put the sword aside right now, and started a fire in the oven.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 12:46 pm

"He's da fire guy, royt?" He asked. "My mommy's he-ca-te" he pronounced slowly, just like when he practiced.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/11/2014, 4:47 am

Alexia said, "Yeah the fire guy" She started heating the blade while she talked to Harvey, "Ohh so you are a Hecate kid, have learnt to do any magic tricks yet?" When the blade turned red Alexia took it out and set it down to work on it. She picked up a hammer and started hammering it back into the original shape.

Post by Guest 5/11/2014, 8:20 am

"Yeah! I can make things levitate or bounce off walls!" Harvey shouted and demonstrated. A hammer flew off a table and rebounded off the wall like a tennis ball, flying through the air. Harvey heard someone screaming. I wonder why they're screaming Harvey thought. Maybe they're applauding in a strange way at my powers. "Watcha doin now?" He asked and jumped up to see what Alexia was doing to his sword now.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/12/2014, 1:28 am

Alexia laughed nervously and said, "Oh oh okay okay I can see that you are really good at it, but that was a hammer! It could've hurt anyone, you should be careful okay?" Alexia then got back to her work, now hammering a bit harder, just a few hits more and the sword should be good again.

Post by Guest 5/12/2014, 6:38 am

"Okay!" Harvey said then had an idea. He pointed at both of his shoes and they levitated off the ground just enough to see what was on the table.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 5/14/2014, 5:40 am

Alexia hit the sword for the last time, before stepping back and examining her work, it was once again back to good and ready to kill some monsters. The blade was still hot from the heating so turning back to Harvey she said, "Look it's-" It was then that she noticed that the little kid didn't have his feet on ground. "I did not know that you could levitate yourself too!" Alexia laughed.

Post by Guest 5/14/2014, 6:27 am

"It's just my shoes, but I'll fall in 3.....2......1....." And Harvey dropped to the ground. "The spell lasts for 3 minutes!" He said and pointed to his watch.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 6/2/2014, 7:57 am

OOC: sorry I know I should've posted earlier :(

"Wow that is really cool Harvey!" Alexia said smiling to the little kid. "Well your sword is good enough now, but we need to let it cool down first. It should not take much time," she paused bending down to his level she said,"you are going to tell me about yourself!" Talking was something Alexia could do all day, and she did not feel like going back to her work without Alence.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 9/27/2014, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 6/2/2014, 4:12 pm

"Thank you!" He said. "What does 'let it down' mean?" He asked, confused. "Okay, but you have to tell something to me about you in the same category as my biografact!" He said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:30 am