A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

This is such an emotional moment *sobs

This is such an emotional moment *sobs Empty This is such an emotional moment *sobs

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 6:00 pm

Okay. This is my 1001st post ever. I am glad to say-
    Screw that. I wrote a speech down but it means nothing now.
    I have grown so muh over my time on the site, it's not even funny. I've matured and in some ways immatured also. I must thank everyone on this site, and I don't know how I can thank you all.
    Now for my apologies:
    Kendall-you were the first person I met on here and I realized that I was an extreme b!tch to you when I first joined. I did not reckognize your authority like I should've and I am sorry for that.
    Chronos-you probably are inactive right now, but I'm sorry I gave you a sucky rp when we met. I was new to rping and I hope you can forgive me.
    Catherine-I overreacted when you trolled my site and decieved me, cussing at you many times, but thank you and sorry. I'm sorry for cussing, but thank you for this life lesson-sometimes life is a b!tch to you. Now shut up and try again.
    Kristine-I got mad at you for not telling me that Catherine was Caroline. Really mad. We've sort of made up, I guess, but I hope you can forgive me
    Daniel-I stole the site logo. Sory bro.
    Morgan-I've been really disrespectful to you at times when you've tried to help me. I'm sorry and thank you for all the you've done for me and the site, your a great admin!
    Dexter-I have been über annoying to you on purpose pretty much since I met you. Please forgive me.
    That's all I can think of now, remind me if you want an apology.
    Luna and zach-I kind of faded out on our quest and gave up like the wimp I was. I am willing to try again and I hope you can forgive me.
    One more thing.
    To commemorate this moment, each user may ask me ONE QUESTION that I will answer completely truthfully. Choose your question wisely.
    Your most annoying member-Matthew :)

Last edited by Chuck Norris on 5/13/2014, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

This is such an emotional moment *sobs Empty Re: This is such an emotional moment *sobs

Post by Milocross 5/13/2014, 6:02 pm

awwww thanks.

I have a question: Did you do this for attention?

This is such an emotional moment *sobs Empty Re: This is such an emotional moment *sobs

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 6:03 pm

No, it was my 1001th post. I had to do something. (I wanted to make that my 1000th post but I accidentally posted elsewhere :()
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Post by Toothless 5/13/2014, 7:29 pm

I have a question.

Am I a good singer?
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XgQlJvF5im

Post by Guest 5/13/2014, 8:04 pm

Like I said, I will answer honestly.
    Spoiler:
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 5/16/2014, 4:03 am

HMMM [OH Caps is on...] hhhhhhmmm....... why did you make a demigod that's 43 years old (Kya)?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 5/16/2014, 6:50 am

wat do u think of my peerescusy jarckleson fanfik????????????? http://www.camphalfblood.org/t18737-my-percy-jackson-fanfiction :::::))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Post by Guest 5/16/2014, 3:57 pm

Marcy-she's actually a 110 year old nymph that looks 43
    albatross-yes. Much wow. Lots amaze. peeresy woek up screemin fru,m a nitemare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 2:53 am