A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what?

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what? Empty I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what?

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 6:28 pm

Sebastian sighed and sat in the sand. It came that day when he would wait for Etso. She had promised that one day they would and Sebastian waited every day for her. He'd waited for over a month and was starting to lose hope. He stared at the blue waters as they stretched across, seeming endless even though Sebastian knew, they had to end some time. Right? Yeah, he knew he was right. Aaron, that son of a b!tch stole his girl. The one person that had made Sebastian truly happy. He knew about these waters. Etso probably had seen him leave before and come to THEIR spot to be with him. That disgusted Sebastian, but he kept it to himself. Well, most of it. He kicked the lifeguard post and his toe hit a nail. "Ow!" He yelled, getting most everyone's attention. "Sorry? I got mad." He said before sitting back down, eyes away from the others and towards the ocean.

I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what? Empty Re: I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what?

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 6:30 pm

OOC: I need some info here. How did etso and Sebastian break up? Even better, what topic was it?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what? Empty Re: I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what?

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 6:32 pm

OOC: They never really were together. Sebastian and Etso basically were a couple in the Murder Mystery Event but never really talked except for at Olympus when Aaron and Etso started dating. Sebastian just considered them dating, while in reality they weren't.

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 6:38 pm

Ooc: oooooohhhhhh ok. One of the worst love triangles possible XD
    BIC: Etso swam through the clear waters in a bright yellow and blue striped bikini, feeling the water run through her hair. She lowered herself down onto the sandy bottom and smiled warmly, the sun still shone through a few meters of water. She swam back up to the surface just in time to hear someone yell "Ow!" She looked at the person. Sebastian.
    OOC: does she hate him? Does she consider them friends still? I still need more info.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 6:44 pm

OOC: They're best friends still, she just spends a lot of time with Aaron.

BIC: Sebastian didn't notice Etso. He just looked down at his watch and sighed. "If only she'd kept this promise. She keeps all of them with Aaron." He said, loud enough for only the water to hear. What he didn't know was Etso could most likely hear him. She knew he liked her. He'd asked her out plenty of times but her response was always, "I'm dating Aaron, Seb. You know this."

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 6:47 pm

OOC: ok, thanks! That helps a lot!(I need to see Faygo's old posts XD)
    BIC: "You say something about promises?" Etso asked, probably surprising Sebastian, who looked like he was remembering the past, definitely not something good.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 6:55 pm

I've been waiting so long for just one moment to be with you. To spend my life with you. Wait, what? Dylan-gifs-dylan-obrien-24116659-400-225
    Sebastian turned. She'd remembered. "I thought you'd broke your promise about meeting me here, m'lady." M'lady was always a word Seb had used with Etso. Except that time when they'd almost died. The first time they met. How romantic. He picked up his shirt saying, "It's my tum-tummy!" before fully taking it off and jumping into the water with Etso. Tum-tummy was also something he'd been planning to use, he just never did.

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 7:00 pm

"I don't break promises;no worri-ack!" She screeched and laughed as Sebastian jumped into the water yelling, "it's my tum-tummy!" As he threw his shirt onto shore. "I see you're prepared, Mr. Boy Scout." She said and smiled.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 9:37 pm

Seb smiled. "You know what I think? I think you deserve some splashing." He said, smirking. He splashed her twice and smiled. "I've been prepared here for a month now. You have a life with Aaron now. Sure, forget about me. It doesn't matter. I will always love you Etso. Until the day I die. When Aaron 'died', you came to me. Sure, you accused me, but you came to me. We were in love and I thought 'Someday, I want to live my life with this woman. I want to be there for this woman and always be there for this woman. I want to die for this woman.' Etso, I love you and I know you're dating Aaron, but just consider this? Please? You don't have to yes. For goodness sakes, you definitely don't have to say no. I just want you to consider it. Okay?"

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 10:00 pm

Etso held Sebastian's hands. She sighed. "Seb......*sigh. Yes......I guess I'll consider it." She said eventually. She was moved greatly by what Sebastian had just said, but.........she didn't really know what to say.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/6/2014, 10:04 pm

Sebastian smiled. "Okay." He said to her, squeezing her hands before giggling.

OOC: Sorry, just letting you know. Faygo/Carly used Etso in first person and Etso always thought of her little brother. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Post by Guest 6/6/2014, 11:04 pm

OOC: I'm not much of a 1st person person, I like 3rd better :/. Do you mean she relates Sebastian to her little brother?
    BIC: "Okay." Said etso. "So what now?" She asked.
    OOC: short
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/7/2014, 10:58 am

OOC: No, Etso HAS a little brother. Seb is older than her.
    BIC: "I guess we just talk, eh?" He let go of her hands and sat another towel down on the shore before sitting down and patting the towel next to him. "What do you want to talk about, Etso?"

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 11:02 am

OOC: well I know she has a brother but why'd you bring it up? Just wondering.
    BIC: Etso followed and sat down on the towel. "Well, let's see....I accidentally got poofed away to Bejing last week with a roman demigod through the labyrinth." She said. "What have you done after last I saw you?" She asked.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/11/2014, 7:24 pm

OOC: I was just making sure you knew...
    BIC: Sebastian tried to hide the fact that he basically... had a few crushes. "Thought about you."

Post by Guest 6/11/2014, 7:47 pm

OOC: ok
    BIC: Etso blushed. "Besides that." She said and looked down with a smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:46 am