A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling Empty Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling

Post by calvin 5/31/2014, 11:17 am

Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling Daniel-Radcliffe-Is-Lonely-In-New-York-City

Ethan wasn't feeling very talkative today. The same as every other day. But, today he felt like mixing things up a little. Y'know, be a little ambitious. He got a plate, and sat down next to his cabinmate, Lakisha. A nymph then approached him. "Fenalår, please." he politely asked the nymph. The nymph might've know what he was talking about, since he nodded and ran away. Either that or his abnormally deep voice scared him off. While waiting for his food, he decided to strike up a little conversation. "Um... Hi, Lakisha. I've seen you around our cabin a few times before, I think. I'm Ethan." he said, extending his hand for her to shake.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling Empty Re: Loneliness Isn't The Best Feeling

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2014, 3:44 pm

"Fenalår, please," the new boy said as he sat down next to Lakisha.

Of course, she knew him, he was Ethan, one of the recently arrived Campers, but he hadn't introduced himself yet. She looked up as he ordered fenalår, that norwegian dish; Lakisha had tried it once, but hadn't liked it, the honey and salt the meat was flavored with having left a strange taste in her mouth. Was he Norwegian or did he just like it?

Then, he turned to her.

"Um... Hi, Lakisha. I've seen you around our cabin a few times before, I think. I'm Ethan."

"It's not surprising you've 'seen me around', I'm the chief counselor," she replied with a touch of hauteur. "I know you, since I know everybody in our cabin; I trust you found your way around Camp."

Sitting with her back straight, she was eating with the high society manners she had been inhabited to ever since she could get her fork to her mouth. In front of her was an almost finished plate of grilled ginger-sesame salad with chopped chicken, a starter; she always had a three-course-meal at both lunch and dinner, like she had it in her home in the Djursholm area, Stockholm. People might think it was a bit excessive to have three courses, but for Lakisha, who practically had caviar for breakfast, it was just decent.
    The tall Swedish eighteen-years-old was dressed in an Oscar de la Renta pencil skirt made out of dark blue silk with a white Valentino blouse, her dark auburn hair elegantly pinned up in an impeccable modern bun. Black eyeliner retraced her upper lids, emphasizing her mismatched eyes, the left one green, the other one blue, while a hint of blush made her cheekbones look even higher than usual.
    Having finished her salad, a nymph with sweet green eyes came to take her plate away and brought her a rectangle of balsamic glazed salmon.

"Are you from Norway?" she asked.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 3:57 pm

"It's not surprising you've 'seen me around', I'm the chief counselor. I know you, since I know everybody in our cabin; I trust you found your way around Camp." she replied. Damn, she is the chief counselor, isn't she? No wonder. Now I just sound stupid. he thought. "Are you from Norway?" she asked. It was a pretty odd question, considering he hadn't brought it up, but he did say 'Fenalår' and that was a Norwegian dish. "Yup, I'm from Norway. And let me tell you, Fenalår is one of our favorite dishes." he told her. Then he remembered something someone from his cabin had told him. "Hm... You're Swedish, right?" he asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2014, 5:50 pm

"Yup, I'm from Norway," he replied. He had a deep, masculine voice with a tiny bit if melody to it; all the Khione children had a beautiful voice, like their mother. "And let me tell you, Fenalår is one of our favorite dishes."

"I know, I have been to Norway several times myself," she haughtily told him.

"Hm... You're Swedish, right?" He continued as she took a small bite of her salmon, chewing it with delicacy.

"Indeed I am, how do you know?" She asked. Perhaps Lorelei had told him, she was from Stockholm too.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 7:00 pm

"Lorelei told me. So, you've been to Norway before, huh? How'd you like it?" he asked, trying to make the conversation not-so awkward. Well... She's kinda arrogant. he thought.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/1/2014, 7:36 pm

"It was beautiful. I went there to do a bit of cross country skiing, it was splendid."

She took her time eating her next bite

"Northern landscapes are beautiful in general, in my opinion."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 7:46 pm

"Speaking of beautiful northern landscapes, I've never been to Sweden. How is it there? The only thing I know about it is that PewDiePie is from there, and that's pretty major in my opinion." he stated.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 2:39 am

"Sweden is beautiful," Lakisha replied after having swallowed a little bite of her salmon. "I don't know much about the suburbs of Stockholm seeing I live in Djursholm, but my boarding school was located in a beautiful setting. We also have splendid locations near the arctic circle, like Åre, which are simply breathtaking."

Lakisha took her time chewing the next bite of salmon, wondering if he knew what Djursholm was. It was the wealthiest area of whole Sweden, a part of Stockholm filled exclusively with villas, mansions and parks.

"PewDiePie? The YouTuber?" she asked. "I've heard about him, but I don't watch his videos."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:57 pm