A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister]

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

"This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister] Empty "This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/8/2014, 3:18 pm

Celine climbed the Half Blood Hill along with Veronica, and as soon as she reached the top, she leaned on Thalia's Tree, puffy. That was way too much effort for someone who had spent the last month in her bunk studying battle strategy. The simple thought that they would have to walk a few more miles so they could leave Long Island and go on a dangerous journey outisde of Camp made her want to cry out loud. But she wouldn't desmonstrate that, naturally. Her stormy eyes shone firmly behind the glasses when she looked back at Veronica, after recovering her breath. She had a very important commentary to make. "Veronica, I'm really excited to go to your house outside of Camp. But... Are you sure this is a good idea? Once I had to travel back to France. The monsters went right behind me. I had the luck to survive. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the same luck twice." Maybe with smart arguments she could escape that exhaustive situation and go back to her bed. Maybe.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

"This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister] Empty Re: "This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister]

Post by beanie 6/8/2014, 7:51 pm

"Don't worry your all of me.

The risk scared her a little. Sure, Veronica was the one who had invited her friend Celine to join her on a trip to her aunt's house in Washington D.C but she couldn't help but be worried. With all the monsters out there, the two girls had the right to be a little worried, maybe even scared.

"....back to France. The monsters went right behind me. I had the luck to survive. I'm not sure if I'm going to have the same luck twice." Veronica managed to hear the end of Celine's argument. Oops, guess she was zoning out. Ronnie leaned against a nearby tree, Thalia's old tree to be precise. She remembered when her older half-siblings had told her when Clarisse and Percy had brought the Golden Fleece back, curing the tree and bringing Thalia back.

"Remember, I had just invited you. You don't have to come if you don't want to. If you want to come, just bring your sword." Veronica explained.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

"This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister] Empty Re: "This is a serious risk, you know..." [PRIVATE for Arya Stark and Beanister]

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/9/2014, 6:35 pm

Celine sighed and resisted to the impulse of rolling her eyes. "Of course I want to come. It's just that... Nevermind." Sometimes she should think twice before accepting an request made affectionately. She was so excited with finally having true friends that she forgot that occasionaly being a good pal requires some sacrifices. Like stopping being so idle and accompanying her younger friend in a relatively dangerous short adventure. Nope, it's wasn't really about the possible risks that she kept complaining. Her owl, Vanilla, made an irritated peep as Celine stuck her into an overly small cage. "I totally forgot that your aunt live in Washington. We are going to have to take a plane, right? I don't usually go on flights. I have a little tendency to get sick on planes... But don't worry. I hope grandpa Zeus shall protect us while we are in his domains. If we ignore all the risks, this travel must be really cool." A sincere smile began to appear on her pale lips.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/9/2014, 8:30 pm

Veronica was glad that her friend had accepted the invitation to come out've camp for a while. She smiled widely at Celine, her white teeth flashing. Suddenly feeling tired, the red head slid down and sat against the tree, hugging her legs into her chest with her head resting on her knees.

"I totally forgot that your aunt live in Washington. We are going to have to take a plane, right? I don't usually go on flights. I have a little tendency to get sick on planes... But don't worry. I hope grandpa Zeus shall protect us while we are in his domains. If we ignore all the risks, this travel must be really cool." Celine continued to talk, a sincere smile planted on her face. Veronica gave a small smile in return.

"Yeah, my aunt has been living there before I was born. I only lived there for maybe, 1 year." She started. A gasp escaped her lips as she remembered something.

"Oh! My aunt had said that she would pick us up from New York and drive us to Washinton."

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/11/2014, 3:14 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait.

Celine seemed relieved with that last sentence. "That's great. Really. It would be way more dangerous for two  vulnerable demigoddesses like us to travel alone to another state, and..." Enough of talking, Celine scolded herself mentally. Her pedant mania to overtalk in moments like that was beginning to annoy even her own. She took a deep breath and threw her heavy backpack to her back, then lifted the small birdcase with her right hand, and made sure once again, obsessively, that she wasn't forgeting about anything. Ok, now they could go ahead before she changed her mind. "Please remind me to thank your aunt a thousand times. That will help us a lot. Does she live on her own?" As Celine made even more questions, she was already walking down the hill, heading to the exit of CHB fearlessly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/12/2014, 8:21 pm

"Its not that dangerous. It's actually much safer." Veronica explained as she dusted the dirt off her jeans before standing up, stretching slightly. Celine was already walking down the hill, her bags in hand. "Hey, wait up!" Veronica tried to call out to her friend, dashing down the hill. In her hand was her green duffel bag filled with everything she though she needed for the trip.

"I think that you should thank her instead of me." She giggled, finally catching up with Celine. Honestly, she was very excited that Celine was coming with her to her aunts for 2 weeks. There isn't many times when someone comes to her aunts, it's fun to think that she having a friend over.

"So what do you want to do when we get to Washington?" She asked.

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/13/2014, 7:54 pm

Celine immediately stopped walking and turned around, a bit embarassed. She was used to do things quickly. And on her own. But it was nice to have a change. Soon Veronica reached her, and they started walking side to side. Soon they crossed the great gate, and, consequently, left the area of protection of the invisible barrier that stayed between Camp and the dangerous outside world. A shiver ran through Celine's spine and she felt really exposed, although she wouldn't admit that. She should be used to taking risks. "I don't know. I've never been to Washington before. What are the nice things to do in there?" Her voice was calm as she replied, although she was growing apprehensive inside. Her eyes examined the way as they walked, excessively alert. Nothing bad could happen as they went through the short way between Long Island and New York, right?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/14/2014, 12:46 am

While Veronica was talking with Celine, she was honestly very scared to step outside the protected barrier of camp. Sure, she had been outside plenty of times but she was a little nervous since she and Celine were talking about the monsters earlier. But Ronnie did her best on putting a straight face on as she stepped through the border. This was it, no turning back.

"You've never been to Washington?" Veronica squeaked, clearly surprised. "Well, we could go on the tour of the national landmarks, stop by for some lunch. Ooo, the Space Museum!" She blushed on the last sentence, that was kinda loud.  

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/22/2014, 1:01 pm

OOC: Sorry, I kinda forgot about this rp.

Celine had realized that pessimism in a time like that wouldn't help at all. Couldn't she stop thinking about the consequences so seriously just once? Maybe she could start focusing more on her actions. Celine felt like pinching herself. They were probably already late. "Sure! I like food... and museums. Shouldn't we hurry? Your aunt might already be there... Wherever we agreed to meet." Now she looked really excited. They went until where there was a small boat waiting by the shoreline. They could use easier means of transport, like that magical taxi, but Celine thought it would be better to use something simple and mortal. Just not to scare Ronnie's aunt.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/22/2014, 2:36 pm

The girls had arrived at the dock while Celine was asking if the girls should hurry to New York.

"Not actually. My aunt is normally late for things so she might not even be there by now. Plus, we still have 27 minutes left until we have to be there." She explained. Veronica wasn't exactly lying, for a long time she had to wait at least 20 minutes for her aunt to pick her up from gymnastic practice, her friend's house, or school.
    Tossing her stuff into the boat, she waited until Celine joined her before she started the motor for the boat. She was glad they hadn't taken the magic taxi, she would have to explain alooott to her aunt.

"Oh and she doesn't exactly know that we're demigods sooo..."

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/23/2014, 9:40 pm

Celine nodded calmly and sat on the captain's seat. She had never drove a boat before, actually, but she watched people driving, and it was enough for a daughter of Athena to learn perfectly. She turned the key in the ignition and the engine started. The boat trembled slightly as a repetitive noise started. Celine stared confidently at the horizont before laying her hands on the wheel. She turned back at Ronnie. "You can trust me." If she trusted herself, anyone could trust her. "Call me Captain Celine de Gaulle." She giggled, really excited with the idea.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/25/2014, 4:18 pm

The engine started and the boat set off towards New York. It was already dark and Veronica found it hard to look out. They wouldn't be able to see in this darkness, there wasn't a star in the sky. Ronnie noticed her bag out've the corner of her eye. Oh! She had packed some glow sticks in her bag in case, well, it was more for fun. Shuffling and tossing stuff around, Veronica managed to find one glow stick. Cracking it, a green light started to glow from the glow stick. That's better.

"Alright Captain Celine, steer us toward the New York harbor." She joked, facing her friend while holding the glow stick up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:01 am