A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Bad (awful) luck

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Bad (awful) luck Empty Bad (awful) luck

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/9/2014, 12:53 pm

Today I had the worst luck I could remember in a few years. I was at class. Today is the first day after the finals, and we still have classes until wednesday. Theorically, of course, because most of the students from all the grades of high school missed class, in a kind of planned boycott. Except for me and another 6 kids from my grade. Because my dad wouldn't let, even thought I told him there would be no real classes, and I was right. So today was boring. We didn't have absolutely anything to do except for sleeping and talking about silly things. I guess my bed luck started when my dad forced me to go to class. But there is a lot more. I was at Philosophy, debating about cloning without reaching any conclusion. The boredom was getting so unbearable that I decided to "go to bathroom" so I could escape it for a few minutes. I must explain something: my class is usually overcrowded. We have desks in every squareinch of the classroom, so the only way how we can leave the class is climbing on one or two desks so we can reach the front door at the other side of the room. So I did that, carelessly, as I did many times before. But suddenly. The desk fell and I fell along with it. Listen, I'm really skinny and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't because of my weight that two of the four legs of the desk got warped. I fell down (I would probably have hit my head hard on the ground if the guy behind me hadn't hold me quickly) and the very heavy desk fell right over my feet. Yes. It hurt A LOT. Luckily I didn't break my shin, but I got the kind of blow that makes your leg swollen, bruised and makes you limp. I'm limping until now. And I'm forced to tell the whole story to whoever askes. It's quite embarassing. So you may thing that I had bad luck enough for a day, right? No. There was even more. At lunch, I was sitting at the mess hall, with a small cup full of juice by my side. Suddenly there was a huge gale (there are no windows there), that made me close my eyes because of the dust, even though I was wearing glasses. And when I opened my eyes, the whole cup (I thought it was heavy enough) has spilled. My eyes burned so much that I could barely reach the napkins, so I had help about it. Again, it was really embarassing. Can I please stick my head into a hole now?
    So, I thought that you guys could tell me about your bad luck moments so I could feel less terrible.

I wrote this text still in school, next to my friend. He looked at it and began to yell "WHAT ARE YOU WRITING? IS IT ABOUT PERCY JACKSON? IS IT? HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SUCH A NERD! LEMME READ IT LEMME READ IT LEMME READ IT" And so he held my arms really hard and I couldn't move it and as he was there when the "aciddent" happpened, he laughed a lot and I'm so humillied right now. But it was funny, I must admit.

Bad (awful) luck Empty Re: Bad (awful) luck

Post by Guest 6/9/2014, 1:33 pm

Once when I was 6, I was at the willowbrook mall. This guy was passing around soap samples for people to smell. I thought that it was food, and I ate the soap.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:52 am