A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms Empty blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms

Post by Watsky 6/26/2014, 4:22 pm

Aidan waltzes into the mess hall, dressed in his Halloween costume from last year. Lazy? A little. Thrifty? Hell yeah. He was dressed as the Prince from Cinderella. Did the Prince have a name? Aidan can't remember, and honestly can't really care. His costume was made out of creme-coloured satin, so it was soft and shined whenever the light was shined on him. The gold accents were made of a lot less soft material, thought he couldn't name it. The tassels were made of some shiny rope stuff. The pants were just regular red dress pants. It may be a Halloween costume, but like hell it was going to be low-quality.

He stood next to his friends, a group of Apollo kids, Aphrodite kids, and him. Some of them were dressed much more flashy than him, with masks and big dresses. Aidan threw his arm over one of the Apollo boys, and giggled. He wondered if the Hermes kids were going to smuggle booze in. He kinda hoped so. He hadn't had a decent drink in months.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms Empty Re: blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms

Post by mabel pines 6/26/2014, 5:08 pm

taleis loves prom. it's almost as fun as carnival, and he almost wishes they had gone with the carnival theme because then he could pull out one of his ballgowns or something. really, nothing beat a nice ballgown. then again, once upon a time does mean he could have gone as cinderella or belle or something, but that would require foresight, and not forgetting about it until the night before.

it's shocking that taleis managed to find a pair of green jeans in time that fit, and he sends a silent thank to whomever the god or goddess of style is for his truly amazing fashion sense, because he so would not have been able to find a good pair of brown boots in time. having a good fashion sense is a fame thing, right? that totally would fit in with clymene, definitely.

he's been dancing with some girl from iris for the past...however long it's been. peter pan doesn't wear a watch. neither does taleis, so, it truly was a great costume choice on taleis' part. he's not quite sure who the girl is supposed to be; she's got a pair of gauzy wings strapped onto her back, but she isn't wearing a green dress, so there's no way she could be tinkerbell.

it's boring, though, staying in one place for so long, so taleis makes his excuses and goes on his way. he's fairly certain he saw someone put something in the punch, so he grabs a cup of that. god bless the hermes cabin and their ability to sneak things into camp, and their willingness to teach taleis. he pulls out his small flask and pours a bit more alcohol into his cup. certainty and all that.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms Empty Re: blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel rooms

Post by Watsky 6/26/2014, 6:07 pm

Aidan walked away from the werewolf, (his favourite werewolf, he assured him) to get some punch. He was bored. The music wasn't that good, and Cinderella on the other side of the room kept sending daggers with her eyes. He wanted to actually dance, but he was pretty sure Cinderella couldn't waltz. Yuck. He stepped beside a Peter Pan, or at least he thought it was Peter Pan. Could have been a leprechaun. He poured the red stuff into a plastic cup and took a long chug. Oh yeah, spiked. Thank the gods for Hermes kids. What would the world do without them?

He looked Peter up and down from the corner of his eye. Damn. Damn damn damn damn. But he was probably straight. Aidan giggled to himself. 'Why are the hot ones always straight?' He filled the cup again, and looked over at Cinderella. He's got to do it eventually. Maybe he could ask the DJ to put on something fast so he could like, actually dance, probably with an Aphrodite girl, or something. He hated what was playing right now. None of these artists had punctuation!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/26/2014, 9:31 pm

taleis is pretty absorbed in getting somewhat drunk that he almost misses that there is a boy checking him out. almost, but he still catches it, and thank the gods it's a cute one, too. not that taleis is superficial or anything. no, taleis understands the importance of a shining personality, but, damn. he's all curvy and his skin's all golden and. damn. damn.

"hi," taleis says, grinning easily at him. if all else fails he could go for a good makeout session, or something. a nice old "snog", as aunt alexa would say. "i'm taleis," he continues, because even though he does want a makeout, taleis is polite. he actually does have manners, despite what others may believe.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/26/2014, 9:43 pm

"Oh, uh, sorry," Aidan blushed and looked away, embarrassed to be caught staring. "I'm Aidan. Sorry for staring, I like your outfit. Peter Pan, right?" Taleis was kind of a weird name, but if it came with that body he'd get it tattooed on his forehead. He probably wasn't going to go back with the werewolf after prom. "Whose kid are you?" he asked, turning around and leaning on the table, moving a little for the slow stream of people getting punch. If everyone gets drunk, now that's a party.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/26/2014, 10:08 pm

oh, no. he has an accent, and it's cute. not like aunt alexa's stupid accent at all. he looks so ridiculously camp, and he was obviously checking taleis out, and taleis kind of wants to ravish him just a little bit. maybe.

taleis raises an eyebrow, because, really? taleis doesn't believe for a second he wasn't checking him out, but, what can you do. "yeah," he says with a grin. "i actually forgot about prom until last minute, otherwise i'd have gone completely all out. i really wanted to go as belle." it's difficult not to pout about it, because belle's gown is lovely. it truly is a shame.

"i'm a son of clymene," he says. "not sure if the "fame" part or the "infamy" part would apply to me, honestly. we'll have to wait and find out, won't we?" he flashes aidan a smile. "who's your parent?"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/26/2014, 10:17 pm

Aidan poured himself another cup of punch. "Thalia, but don't get your hopes up, I'm not funny. I must be her most unfunny child, it's ridiculous." He drowned half the cup. "Belle, like, drag?" That was weird too, but, thinking about it, Aidan, kinda.. Liked it? He should not be into that. "I mean, it would be cool. I bet you'd look better than most of these girls." Aidan smirked. Half of them were wearing dresses that looked two sizes too small. Like, gross.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/27/2014, 3:54 pm

"i really like ballgowns," taleis says earnestly. "plus my aunt is in the fashion industry, so i kind of steal her fashion designer friends and get them to help me find dresses that work for someone without curves."

he tries not to blush too much at aidan's compliment. it's not often anybody thinks the fact that taleis wears dresses is normal and is willing to just gloss over it. usually it's, like, a big deal. there are reasons he didn't tell any of his friends in california about how he likes to wear dresses, and there are reasons he hid them in a spare closet that nobody went by, and all of them have to do with the fact that, apparently, "boys don't wear dresses". god bless lou and ben for understanding and helping him find some nice ones.

"so!" taleis says, trying not to clap his hands together like an overly excited child. that would end up with him spilling his punch all over his borrowed jeans and nice boots, and that would be a disaster. "aidan, son of thalia, who is most definitely not funny, tell me about yourself." he flashes him a bright grin, hoping it doesn't make him look too, well...crazy. that happens sometimes.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/27/2014, 5:42 pm

"Well," he started, flipping his caramel coloured hair back with a whip, "I'm from London, the dodgy side. I lived with my mum until I was sixteen, that's when I came here. I dance. That's pretty much all there is to me. I'm not too interesting." He winked at Taleis, smiling. That was dumb, he thought immediately. He's not doing too well. Maybe it's an off day.

Aidan turned his body more towards Peter Pan. "What about you, Tal? What's your life story?" He flashed a grin. That was funny, right?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/28/2014, 12:06 am

taleis doesn't like to share his life story with strangers, not the full thing. he forces a smile and hopes it doesn't look too forced. "i was born in san diego but moved to san francisco when i was five."

he runs a hand through his hair, tries to think of a way to bring mention the fact that he is interesting without sounding too...weird. how to mention his cousins and their relationship without bringing up his dad in prison or being unwanted.

the best he can do is shrug and say, "i dunno, me and my friends did a bunch of crazy stuff. i was fairly popular, you know. we had fun."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/28/2014, 12:36 am

Things just got tense. Aidan could almost smell it. Smelled nasty. Change the subject change the subject. Tentatively, he said, "Crazy, huh?" Okay, better. "Maybe this isn't as crazy as you're used to, but a bunch of us are going to prank the Ares cabin after, if we're not all wasted. Something about Greek fire. Hermes cabin is planning it, I don't know much. It'll be fun, if you wanna come."

He gave Taleis another smile, hoping he would accept the invitation. Plus, maybe he'd get to spend more time with this Adon-- I mean, very attractive boy. "It'll be," he paused for effect, raising an eyebrow towards Taleis, and 'purred' "Dangerous." Giggling, he poured himself another drink.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/28/2014, 9:18 pm

the thing is, taleis really wants to spend more time with this boy, because he looks interested and he's cute and taleis would maybe like to kiss him a bit, but. as much as taleis appreciates a good prank, greek fire is really dangerous stuff. like, somebody could get hurt, or something, and taleis doesn't like hurting people. but saying that is really bad for picking people up. taleis is a failure.

"think that may be a bit too dangerous for me," he says. it's hard not to melt, with the way aidan's talking. he's really got such a nice accent. "but maybe we could do something else? like, ditch everyone else, you know. or you could dance with me."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 6/29/2014, 8:22 pm

Aidan's not surprised, no, not at all. Not because he was expecting him to take him up on the offer, but more so on the dance proposal. "Uhm, uh, yeah! Careful with Cinderella, I think she's about to pull a knife on one of us." Aidan grinned, stepping away from the table. He bowed to Taleis and held out his hand, like a true prince. Because that's what he is. Not some cheesy English nerd in a costume. Obviously not. And he totally can't feel Cinderella sending him curses and staring holes into his satin top. Not at all. At this point he might not dance with her out of spite.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 7/8/2014, 3:01 pm

taleis laughs, flashes cinderella a grin that he hopes conveys, 'sorry i stole your man!' (he really isn't, though. don't tell cinderella. he quite likes having aidan to himself.)

"i'll have someone test my food and drinks for the next month,", taleis says, giggling into his hand. aidan is such a dork. who even bows to their partner anymore? gods, taleis wants to kiss him so bad.

he glances at cinderella again, and, oh, that's one angry princess. "on second thought, i think you might need it more," he says to aidan. "you also may need a doctor. i should have warned you that i can't dance beforehand. i sincerely apologize for any damage that may occur to your toes."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 7/17/2014, 12:55 pm

If you love me let me go

back to my boring Tokyo,

where the demons from my past

leave me in peace.

Aidan laughed softly. He let out his flirtiest little laugh. It was more of a giggle, really. He straightened out and look Taleis by the waist. "I have a taste tester, I'm a prince, remember?" he smiled. "Don't worry about my toes, I'll be fine."

Aidan wanted to scream because this boy was so cute and sweet and hot like, was he even real? Was he dreaming? Oh gods he smelled so good. Aidan must the luckiest boy ever. Yep. Yes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2014, 4:51 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:56 am