A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Having Fun At A Ball

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Having Fun At A Ball Empty Having Fun At A Ball

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 7:30 pm

It was finally time for the ball to start. Syn and Lena had been helping their mother and staff with preparations for the entire day and it was finally time to show the room off to the visitors. The siblings had departed to their respective rooms early and prepared for the evening. Syn dressed in his black attire with white accent tie and silver crescent moon necklace, the symbol of his house. He and Lena are to be the last to arrive and the first to dance together. Having time to kill he sat with his sister in her room and helped her with the zipper on her dress and doing her hair. He may have been deadly but he was always the one to help his sister with her hair and loved doing it. It was a simply iPod with slight wisps of hair that reached her shoulders and her tiara to top it all off, it was her early birthday ball anyway. As time passed he and Lena walked arm in arm to the ballroom and stood at the balcony at the to of the separate staircase.May I present the Duchannes siblings; Leanna Mason and Synyster James, children of Sarafina Duchannes.The slightly portly man announced as the two walked in, causing everyone in the room to bow respectfully, including their mother and stepfather.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Having Fun At A Ball Empty Re: Having Fun At A Ball

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 7:58 pm

Having Fun At A Ball Post-44846-sansa-stark-shall-we-go-gif-im-c8gr

Grimhilde had decided to get ready an hour before everyone else did. She wanted to make sure she looked as clean and regal as ever. She stood in front of the full length mirror that had a gold trim of the mirror. She wore a long dress that reminded her of a princess of the Norse underworld. It was black in color with shoulder pads that pointed outward. she wore a chain necklace with a black circle pendant on it. Her hair was sleeked back to look more professional and her makeup so down lightly. She finally walked out of her beautiful room and down the hallway to the ballroom. Grimhilde smiled slightly when she came to the corner of the wall that let into the two staircase. She paused, not wanting to interrupt the special occasion. The daughter of Hel wanted to shadow travel down it, but was afraid of getting caught so she waited until the ball started to come down the steps. Blushing slightly, she kept her head down some, only glancing up to look at her handsome boyfriend who might as well have been a prince.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 8:08 pm

Lena and Synyster both took their own staircase down to the ballroom floor and walked arm in arm to the very center where Syn proceeded to pull Lena to him and dance with the orchestra starting up. One by one the floor started to fill after the siblings got their spotlight for a moment. It was a waltz and everyone was wearing lavish clothing with some emblem on them in a way. Be it clothing, tie, medal or jewelry they all had an emblem and the Duchannes family all bore a crescent moon star, the siblings wearing matching necklaces in sterling silver. This was the way of the aristocrats and they all followed the old ways for the most part. When the song ended Syn and Lena parted ways, Lena to her wealthy friends and Syn to some other handsome gentlemen next to a pillar.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 8:24 pm

Grimhilde quickly moved to Lena's friends side sense all the girls were on that side. She watched Synyster from the other side, smiling and greeting the girls that walked past her. She finally finally came in contact with Lena and hugged her briefly. "Everything is beautiful." She stated warmly before letting go. The daughter of Hel had never been to something so formal before, it was actually a wonderful experience for her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 8:40 pm

Lena froze for a second in her dark dress and tiara but looked the girl over and the name finally clicked with the face.Oh, you're Grimehilde aren't you? Thanks. Syn and I helped out mom and the staff all day to get it ready. Consider this a partial welcome to New Zealand and into the Duchannes family life. Just wait till I get you to go with me and have some real fun.Lena said winking then giggling.Go hang out with my brother and his friends, it's not polite to keep your date waiting.She said finally with a small curtesy as music continued and people flowed in and out of the dancing. Syn still with his handsome friends and now had a glass of champagne in one of his hands along with the rest of his friends.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 8:54 pm

"Sounds like a plan." She stated before she curtsied back. She hiked up her dress some before walking toward her boyfriend, saying a few 'excuse me's' and 'pardons' in Russian. She walked up behind Synsyter, tapping his shoulder. "I love your outfit, Synster." She said and curtsied whenever he decided to turn around.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 9:05 pm

Syn smiled and wrapped and gave his own bow before gesturing to his friends.These are some of my old lord friends; James, Nathaniel, Carson and Demetrius. My lords, this is Grimehilde.Syn said formally as the other lords bowed in respect to the girl. Syn here was just telling us about how you go to Camp Half-Blood with him. We should go but we've been attending University here.Lord Nathaniel said as the others nodded and took a sip of the champaign. Carson is a son of Ares, James is an Apollo, Nathaniel is a son of Aphrodite if you couldn't guess and Demetrius is a son of Nike. These lords have been my friends since we had our tutoring together before private.Syn explained taking a sip of his alcoholic drink.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/19/2015, 9:16 pm

Grimhilde curtsied after Synyster introduced each of his regal friends. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." She smiled warmly at them before looking at Syn as he explained how they all became friends."Ah, yes. Syn and I met while he was at the funeral pyre." She stated afterwards. "I'm a daughter of Hel by the way." She curtsied again for good measure.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/19/2015, 11:50 pm

Carson gave Syn a proud slap on the back as Nathaniel handed the daughter of Hel a black rose causing Dem and James to role their eyes. Syn chuckled and handed the rose from Nathaniel to Grimehilde.Theres no need to curtesy all the time. Only when you meet someone and when you part. Don't worry though, you'll learnHe said warmly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 9:53 am

"Oh, sorry." She laughed, a bit nervous. She took the black rose. "Ah, thank you, Lord Nathaniel. Your kindness is....accepted." Grimhilde was about to curtsy again, but caught herself. "I-if you didn't know Hel is the Norse goddess of the dead and the Norse underworld..." She was rambling on again. "...So, lords, how do you defend yourselves against monsters if you have no training?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/20/2015, 12:54 pm

Demetrius chuckled softly.We have training. We all started attending the camp when we were thirteen and just recently left the grounds.He explained calmly. Syn smiled at his friends.I was the last one to go to camp due to my moving to the states for a year more of schooling so I'm the last one to go to University when I so choose.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 1:59 pm

"Okay, okay. That makes more sense." Grimhilde made sure to keep her back straight and her head held high. "Well, I'm glad you came to camp, Synsyter. If not I wouldn't have met thee, I mean, you." She blushed slightly and placed with her necklace. "So, um, have you gentlemen been to Russia?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/20/2015, 2:57 pm

Demetrius has family there and goes for Christmas each year to keep relations well in both family and buisness. The rest of us usually come here to be with Syn and his family.Nathaniel said running a hand through his auburn hair making the rest of the boys chuckle or laugh at him.Nathaniel don't you have a betrothed you should be hiding from?Syn said gesturing to an overly girly girl looking for someone around the room. With a curse in Greek the son of Aphrodite excused himself and ran off to find a corner to hide in.His family is one of the few who still do betrothals and planned marriages. Nathaniel hates his fiancée to no end and makes it known by going after other women he likes. Syn said laughing with the others.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/20/2015, 6:00 pm

Grimhilde smiled, nodding at Demetrius. Saying, "What part of Russia are you from?" In her native language. It wasn't everyday when she met someone who was from the same Country as her. She watched as Nat ran off and laughed a bit. "Oh, I guess his family sticks to old traditions?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 12:43 am

Syn chuckled and nodded when Grimehilde made the connection. Dem was about to answer when a but,re came over and whispered to the young lord.Sorry chaps but mother and father want me to handle some buisness things. I'll see you tomorrow morning Syn for our monthly yacht trip.[\b]He said with a bow which the others returned. This left Syn, Grimehilde, Carson and James in the little group. Carson and James exchanged a whisper and then James cleared his throat.[b]You wouldn't happen to want to go with us on the yacht with us would you? We usually spend a week or so on it and take it from the ocean to the large lake Nathaniel owns from his modeling buisness. he explained as Syn nodded and gave his girlfriend a small squeeze in agreement.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/22/2015, 12:50 am

Grimhilde said goodbye to Nathaniel before taking a glass of 'champagne off of a waiter's tray. She turned her head as James asked if she wanted to go on the yacht trip. Grimhilde felt Syn's squeeze and nodded her head. "Yeah, sure. I can come." She gave them a smile and took a sip of her drink.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 1:01 am

Syn smiled as James and Carson both high fives each other.Great. Well I'll see you three tomorrow at the dock for the trip. Until then; Syn, Grimehilde, James.Carson said giving a bow to the group and walking off to talk with Nathaniel and some gorgeous girls.I suppose I should be going as well. Father will want me to talk to some ladies about dating and such and if I make him wait I will never hear the end of it. My lord.Carson said bowing to Syn and kissing the hand of Grimehilde.My lady. He said walking off with a drink in hand. Syn just chuckled to himself and shook his head as he did a sweep of the room and see his friends.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/22/2015, 4:47 am

Grim blushed some when Carson kissed her hand and let. She never was treated like this excluding Synyster of course. "Bye, Carson." She took another sip of her drink and stood by the window as Syn went to go socialize with the rest of his friends.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/22/2015, 4:54 am

When Syn got back to his ravishing date he smiled and pulled her gently along to a balcony that reached off the Ballroom.You'll love this. He chuckled as the view opened up to the city that laid in the valley at the base of the plateau his castle was on. The large pool was in the view too and the teen lords and ladies could be seen yelling not and stripping down to undergarments to enjoy the hospitality. Not waiting a second Syn rushed down the stairs, pulling his clothes off in the process until he was in swim trunks. Come on. Let's crash this party.He shouted at Grime as more boys brought out a keggerator and solo cups. Lena could be seen dirty dancing on her girlfriends in her black string bikini, looking more like a dolls clothing that actual suit. Leave it to her to find the most provocative bikini in her closet.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 5:13 pm

Grimhilde saw the view and smiled. "It's beautiful, Synyster." She admitted and looked at him, then at the pool party. "Uh, I can't swim. I'll just watch." She smiled and slowly walked to the place where she could sit, watching the others have fun. She had an idea and decided to shadow travel away and found herself in the acres of land behind the castle. This was more like it. The daughter of Hel shadow traveled her book from the guest bedroom and picked a tree to sit under.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 6:04 pm

Syn frowned when Grimehilde shadow traveled away but he had a duty to uphold his family name at parties. With a sigh and shrug he took a jump on the diving bored and front flipped into the water. It was cold in the night but this party was just getting started. Club music began blaring as James channeled his inner Apollo and let the beat drop. Drinks were poured, cigarette were lit, and the pool was full of lords and ladies acting like idiots. If it wasn't for his mother this would have been frowned upon, thankfully she understood the need for teens to let loose and have fun.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 6:28 pm

Grimhilde was happy underneath one of the trees, smiling to herself as she started to read her book. It was written in the Nordic, the language of her mother as well as the other Norse gods and goddess. Whistling, she called a few ravens to come and sit with her as she read, just to keep her some company. "That's more like it." She turned the page and continued, reading. She was missing Syn, but knew that he couldn't go with her every time she went somewhere.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 6:51 pm

Syn grabbed a cold one and sat with the lords from before, all of them shirtless and drinking beers on the ground by the pool. A few girls giggled and waved to Nathaniel before Lena came walking over and sat in his lap. She may have been dating Damien but she loved Nate like a brother and this was normal for them all. The girl pulled out a cigarette pack and they all took one, lighting it from Syn's lighter.Well lads. It looks like s had been another successful party at my house.The raven haired girl said smiling and alternating drinks of her beer and puffs of her cigarette.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 9:28 pm

The daughter of Hel ventured farther into the acres of land. It was so beautiful and the night made it even more grand. Grimhilde raised his hands to the skies and twirled around, the ravens flying overhead. She wanted to do a dance, but she didn't have any music and her phone was in her room. She after a while she got dizzy and shadow traveled back into her bedroom, going through her clothes. She wanted to join Synsyter and his friends again, feeling a bit left out. After she shadow traveled to the pool sitting by the side wearing a black, two piece bikini, her hair down.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 10:01 pm

Syn looked at his girlfriend and all her sinful glory. Her bikini covered more than Lena's but it was still a bikini. Standing and walking over to her Syn placed a kiss on her lips which one cod assume tasted like beer and cigarettes, both of which he had been using and drinking. He felt more relaxed with her near him and sat back down, pulling Grime down with him so she sat in his lap. Handing her a light beer he motioned for her to take it.Im glad you decided to join us at the real party.He chuckled as the others let out a small laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:04 am