A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Having Fun At A Ball

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Having Fun At A Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Having Fun At A Ball

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 10:14 pm

Grimhilde could taste the cigs and alcohol on his lips, disgusting. She sat down on her boyfriends lap and declined the beer. "I don't drink beer." She wasn't much for drinking beer and smoking--felt it unattractive for girls to do so. Anywho, Grimhilde looked around that people, smiling slightly. "I'm not really into parties so..."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/23/2015, 10:58 pm

Syn shrugged and went back to joking around with his guys and sister before a dirty dancing song came on and everyone got up, headed to the concrete area by the pool, and state dancing on each other. Everyone was in swimwear so there was a lot of bare skin showing and touching. Nothing really bothered any of the aristocrats and they just embraced everything that was going on and let James take the beat over on his turntables.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/23/2015, 11:33 pm

Grimhilde moved off of Syn's lap so they could all go dance. This was very new for her, she never experienced a group of teenagers who were from so much yet could get down like no tomorrow. The daughter of Hel shrugged her shoulders and wrapped herself up in a dry towel and went to sit down at one of the tables.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 1:35 am

Syn saw the look on his girlfriends face and chuckled to himself. He left the crowed and sat next to her at the table.See, we're not so different. We all have our flaws and quirks, the only difference is we have to hide them around the adults. That's why I have these.Syn said gesturing to the crazy teenage party that looked like something out of a movie.If we get wound too tight we don't focus and rebel. If we have these things every few months then it keeps it all balanced. That's why the guys and I go out on the yacht the day after these, to have fun but start reeling it back into the reality of things.The son of Thantos said long out over the crowd of friends he had. They were from all different kinds of money and yet they all could act so normal when they weren't with family.

We have a duty to uphold to our name and our family, none of us can escape that. Not even the demigod aristocrats you see before you. Nate is still trying against the betrothal but it's not gonna change. That's the problem I guess, the fact that my mom isn't really liked among the Ladies because she lets Lena and I change things up a bit and have a lot of fun, more fun than they think we should be allowed to have.He finished as he spun a cigarette, unlit, between his fingers. It was a very bad habit but it helped with the headaches he and Lena would get from the ghost voices all the time.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2015, 1:53 am

Grimhilde looked at Synyster when he explained why he threw such crazy parties and why blah, blah, blah. She didn't care. That was the mean side of her. Oh no! Someone has to get married to someone they don't want to and still have be well off. Give me a break. She thought in her head, but kept a concerned look on her face. "Then you go enjoy your friends while I head off to bed. I'm not use to this time zone." She kissed his cheek, and walked back into the mansion where she headed off to bed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 2:08 am

Syn sighed and shrugged, standing and going back to being a good host. He plastered a smile on and talked with the others, telling his lord friends that they would be expecting the two of them on the yacht for sure. As the sun began to rise the kids all left and Lena and her brother and tback to their respective rooms, leaving the maids to clean the super small mess up. They may have been crazy but they were still kind and picked up all the trash, only the heavy stuff needed to me taken care of but everyone was too drunk to lift anything more than their sore bodies.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2015, 2:16 am

Grimhilde slept okay. She wanted to go to Synsyter's room and apologize for her stand offish attitude toward his party guests, but she decided to wait till morning. Wel"l, it was morning and she knew that she had to go say something to him, but first she got dressed, picking out a black bathing suit from her suitcase and slipping on a bait of black booty shorts over her biniki and a dark purple tank top over her top. Grimhilde grabbed a black beach hat and sunglasses and shadow traveled to Syn's room.

"Babe?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/28/2015, 11:51 pm

Syn walked out of his bathroom all dressed and ready to spend a few days on Nate's yacht, a duffle bag on the bed with his things. He had chosen something simple so he didn't look like a rich party boy. The docks usually had some of his normal friends and he wanted them to still think he was normal and not stupid rich like his other aristocratic buddies.Hey princess.He smiled as he kissed the top of her head, sitting on the edge of his four post king bed.

A knock came at the door and Lena ran in with her dogs at her side and she was dressed to impress absolutely nobody but herself.Come oooooooooon. Let's go before James and Dem get there. I want to be on the roof with a martini in my hand and a tan starting again. This is the year, I can feel it.The Raven haired girl said running out of the room in a blur of black and fur from her dogs, leaving Syn to laugh and look back at his girlfriend.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2015, 12:04 am

Grimhilde smiled and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's waist. Today was going to make up for being such an a$$ at his party the night before, or should we say the morning before. "Good morning, my lord Synsyter." She kissed his cheek and looked at the duffle bag on the bed and smiled. "I'll get that for you." She picked up the bag just when Lena came in with her dogs. Grimhilde thought that her outfit was a little bit to showy, but she wasn't going to say anything.

"I guess we better get a move on then." She laughed a bit before shadow traveling to her current bedroom, grabbed her black coverup and shadow traveled back to where Syn was. "Let's go, bae." She said eagerly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2015, 5:59 pm

Syn chuckled and swapped the bag from Grimehilde's hands, moving to take it in his own. You really don't need to act like that. Besides, you're part of the family now. Just be yourself and the rest will follow. He explained as the two walked out of his room, down the halls and out to the limo waiting to take them to the docks. [b]Today is going to be a great relaxing day before we start going back to camp.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/6/2015, 10:10 pm

Grimhilde smiled some when he took the bag from her hands. She thanked him before getting into the limo. "I've tried that already." She confirmed before crossing her legs. Her outfit was well put to together in her mind, she just wished you looked decent enough.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2015, 10:37 pm

Syn chuckled again as the driver took them away from Duchannes manor and towards the west coast, a good few hours away from the giant house. Syn wasn't bothered by the drive and he hoped Grim wasn't either. Leaning over and placed a small kiss on her cheek before laying down on the couch with his head in her lap. His eyes fluttered closed and he draped one arm over his torso while the other reached the floor of the limo and stayed there. He fell asleep well in cars but instead the son of Thantos decided on humming the song Wasted by Tiesto, a very appropriate song for the few days they were going to have on the yacht. His friends always tended to get a little too tipsy when they were on the boat and it just made for some of the best times, especially when they were drinking and trying to swim.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 4:55 pm

Grimhilde smiled, nearly chuckling when Synyster laid his head on her lap. She started to play with his head, enjoying the time she had with him before they would spend a few days on the yacht. She didn't know if there was enough room for them to have a private one so this was perfect. She looked foreword, thinking about what they would.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2015, 6:13 pm

As the limo came to a stop on the side of the docks Lena and syn both climbed out and walked down the wooden boards, arm in arm. There was something about this that made the two feel like children again and no sooner had they started walking had they arrived at the giant yacht that was Nathaniel's. The two climbed aboard and Nate shouted they would be casting off in less than ten minutes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 10:04 pm

Grimhilde followed behind the two children of Thantos, looking ahead at the large yacht. "That is amazingly huge.." She said in awe she boarded the yacht and looked around. "This could pay off my dad's house." She said with a chuckle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2015, 11:04 pm

"This could pay off more than his house dearie," Nate said as he helped Grim onto the yacht.Do you HAVE and of switch Nate? Syn joked as the group of guys all walked out to the uncovered front portion of the boat as it casted off and headed for open ocean. Nate and Demetrius started chatting about their love lives while Lena laid out on the ceiling of the covered area to tan and Syn sat in the shade with a Miami Vice in his hand and sunglasses on his face. His arms were spread out over the seat heads and his tattoos, all of the ones on his arms at least, were visible.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 11:49 pm

Grimhilde laughed a before leaving her boyfriend and went to the head of the ship, bypassing a couple of Synyster's friends. She finally found a seat and laid back in it, putting on her sunglasses. She opened her hands, shadow traveling her book in her hands. "There." She opened it to the last page she was on and started to read.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 1:45 pm

Nate walked over and stood behind Grim, reading her book from where he was standing. "You're really reading on a yacht? At least try to have some fun." The Aphrodite joked while Demetrius started mixing tracks on the turn table. And EDM dance mix came on and Lena bolted for an open area nearby, dancing and swaying with each beat. Syn eventually got up and joined his sister while the others cheered them on. The Thantos siblings started to break down into a hip hop dance that fit perfectly, it was almost comical how well they moved in sync.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 2:31 pm

Grimhilde turned around to look at Nat."I usually don't party a lot. That's not my scene." She smiled slightly and tuned her attention to Syn and Lena dancing. "That's more there's." She finished, watching them dance. "I like things more intimate, y'know?" She looked back at her book before closing the book. She put it beside her chair and watched the brother and sister dance.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 3:05 pm

Nate chuckled. "If intimate is what you want I have plenty of dark corners on this boat." He teased before walking off and grabbing a cold drink from the minifridge. It wasn't unlike him to tease like this but he had to be careful incase something was taken the wrong way, the last thing he wanted to do was piss off the Duchannes siblings. Syn and Lena finished their dance before going back to how they were before the music started playing. Lena was tanning on the roof and Synyster was hiding in the shade with a Miami Vice in his hand.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 4:20 pm

The daughter of Hel laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." Grimhilde grabbed a strawberry daiquiri and went over to wear Syn was. "Your moves are pretty good." She gave him a long kiss before breaking away. "Is there's one thing I have seen over these past few days is that you and your sister are very close." He stood in front of him, leaning her body on his.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 4:30 pm

Syn embraced the kiss and chuckled at the words that followed.Lena and I are full-blooded demigod siblings, we kinda have to be. John hated me while I was growing up but praised Lena because he thought he could marry her off later. When he realized we weren't going to let that happen he kinda shut us out. Sure mom was there for us but most of the time Lena and I would be alone causing chaos with the others. He explained finishing off his drink and setting the empty glass on a nearby table. Pulling Grim into his lap he watched the others walk around and do whatever as the yacht made its way trough the water of what looked like a jungle.We'll be at the cove soon, you may want to start getting ready for the real party. Nate has some tricks up his sleeve for you this year. The son of Thantos explained before standing and moving to talk in a hushed tone to the son of Aphrodite.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 6:06 pm

Grimhilde nodded her head slowly and sat up on his lap. "Ah, I see. I guess that makes sense." She got off his lap when Synyster went to talk to Nat. She took this time to take her boyfriend's advice and went to go change. After about thirty minutes on working on her outfit and appearance, she came out. She deemed her yacht party outfit sexy and functional. Her makeup was black to make her look seductive and mysterious.

The daughter of Hel went back on deck and looked around to see if she could find Synyster.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2015, 10:16 pm

The yacht came to a stop on the outer edge of a cove that had crystal blue water and a beautiful waterfall that lead fresh water into it from the mountains farther inland. Syn moved to stand on the tip of the boat and held both hands on either railing at his sides. He could have easily passed as some type of spy and he knew he looked the part as well. With the boat stopped Nate, Demetrius and the others all dove head first into the waters. Lena, being the show off she was, did a front flip from the roof into the water and landed with grace in the water. Syn held his ground and watched everyone having their own fun.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2015, 10:28 pm

Grimhilde found Synyster standing by the rail of the yacht. She walked up and looked over the edge of the yacht before smiling slightly. "You're not going to join them?" She asked, not looking at him, but at the group of lords and the lady. " the wind started to blow which made her hair flow. "I told Wanada that I was here and with everything. And she told me to hook her up." She laughed to herself, shaking her head. "She's the one who's flashy like this."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:39 pm