A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN))

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN)) Empty I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN))

Post by Toothless 6/30/2014, 6:15 pm

Happiness is like the sun shining on your face after a thunderstorm.

Jasmine laughed a little looking about the dance floor. It was decorated more than you could imagine and the people were even more so. She had decided to be Ariel, her most favorite Disney princess, and she walked barefoot into the crowded room. Her dress allowed for her feet to peek through, which Jasmine thought was particularly good for girls who were wearing heels so as to not trip. Though, in her case, she wasn't wearing heels or any kind of shoe for that matter. Jasmine walked to the middle of the dance floor as they were playing 1 2 1 from an old Disney movie, A Goofy Movie. Jasmine confidently danced, grinning as she did so and laughing at the looks she was recieving.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN)) Empty Re: I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN))

Post by moriarty 6/30/2014, 9:19 pm

After listening to a few songs sitting in the middle of the floor, people thankfully avoiding her wheelchair, Hope decided to move to the side. Her cape flowed out behind her as she wheeled over, her braid flinging over the back of her chair. She sat on the sides, enjoying the music, not talking to anyone, hoping they would talk to her. She reached back and pulled her braid back over her shoulder, trying to make herself look as much like Elsa as she possibly could. There was a girl on a blue dress like Ariel's dancing her heart out. How hope wished she had the confidence or even the ability to dance like that.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN)) Empty Re: I'm blissfully oblivious to my own sorrow. ((OPEN))

Post by Break 7/1/2014, 4:39 pm

Bella walked in she'd dressed up as sleeping beauty which suited her perfectly considering how tired she was from her visit to see hope.
    Bella pulled out the picture showing her daughter.
    Of course she missed hope their was not a day she wouldn't but Bailey-Hope staying with her would be to dangerous.

Last edited by Break on 7/2/2014, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 7/1/2014, 10:00 pm

Jasmine grinned and went around the edges of the dance floor, still dancing, and pulled people who were just standing around out into the middle of the floor. The teen walked over to one person in particular who was sitting in a wheelchair. She felt very bad for her instantly. Jasmine ran up to her and stepped behind her wheelchair. The girl pushed the chair down into the dance floor. Jasmine pushed the chair in circles around a few people, before stopping the girl and standing in front of it. She grabbed the girls hands and danced with her. Jasmine laughed brightly, and smiled at the girl.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/2/2014, 12:21 am

Hope saw the girl in the Ariel dress move towards her. Please pass by me. Please pass by me. Hope prayed. But alas, the girl in the Ariel dress got behind her wheelchair and pushed her into the middle of the crowd. She pushed Hope around people, receiving weird looks from many. Hope just prayed it would be over soon, but no, the girl went around to the front of the wheelchair and grabbed her arms to dance. Hope was frightened at first, but then was relieved that someone had wanted to dance with her. She smiled, beginning to enjoy herself. She flashed her smile at the girl, who in turn was smiling. Hope was jealous of her self confidence.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 7/2/2014, 12:36 pm

"I'm Jasmine, what's your name?" She asked the girl. Jasmine pushed out away from her while still holding hands, took one hand away and placed it hovering above her head. Then, still clutching the girls hand, Jasmine twirled around her. When she came full circle in front of the girl, she grabbed her other hand and continued to dance with her. "Oh my gosh!" The teen said, hearing Under The Sea blasting from the speakers. Jasmine laughed and belted out the lyrics.

((Sorry its a bit short))
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/2/2014, 12:58 pm

The girl asked her name. "I I I'm H-h-hope." Under the Sea was blasting from the speakers, and Jasmine was just dancing along and having fun with it. She wished she could sing, but her stutter prevented that from happening. Hope just smiled and hummed the melody. When the song ended, Let it Go, from Frozen came on. Hope's eyes lit up and she dug her homemade purple gloves out from her backpack and put them on. She had seen the movie enough times to know every hand movement Elsa made. She did each and every hand movement, including yanking off her gloves.
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 7/2/2014, 1:15 pm

Jasmine smiled brightly, and got an idea. She ran over to her bag and pulled out the little packet of glitter she had brought. She put a little glitter into Hopes' hands. She put a little glitter onto her own hands, and demonstrated tossing it up in the air when Elsa would have created snow from her hands. When the song got to the part about her power flurrie-ing through the air, Jasmine sprinkled the glitter around Hope, smiling all the while. When the song was over, the girl dumped all of the glitter into her cupped hands. On, 'the cold never bothered me anyway', she tossed the glitter into the air, and it fell like glittering snow around them, which Jasmine proceeded to dance in.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 7/2/2014, 2:56 pm

Bella smiled, boy she missed her days of innocence.
    But Bella had grown to know what the reality of society was.
    And Bella knew for demigods time of innocence were usually short.
    Bella grinned and tears trickled down her eyes thinking how long her daughter Baileys innocence would last.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/2/2014, 7:37 pm

Hope laughed. This girl had everything! She rubbed the glitter in her hands on dress, making it even more sparkly than it was before. The glitter landed in Hope's hair, which she shook out. They were getting weird looks, which Hope was used to, but was still self-conscious about. Her smile fell, and she whispered "Th-th-thank you," to Jasmine. She rolled off to the side, her rightful place, the place where she people couldn't bother her. She had fun, but the public wasn't a good place for someone as "messed up" as her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2014, 9:33 am

OOC: Prom is over, I'm locking the topics. You can finish your RPs via PM if you want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:45 am