A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Private

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

Private Empty Private

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/1/2014, 1:32 pm

OOC: Sorry for the lame name\

I sat with my back against the tree, waiting patiently for Veronica. I hoped to all the gods that she would show up. I'm pretty sure Veronica was important or whatever. Let's just say me dumping her was not going to be for a little while. A small rabbit hopped out of a bush nearby and twitched it's nose at me before going back into the miles of miles of forest. I sigh, rubbing my thumbs together. "Where is she?" I mutter.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Private Empty Re: Private

Post by beanie 7/1/2014, 3:33 pm

"Don't worry your all of me.

Have you ever gotten that giddy feeling? Like there's a bunch of butterflies in your stomach? Well, that was happening to Veronica at the moment. She was on her way to meet Jack, her sort've boyfriend. Honestly, she wasn't sure what he was feeling towards her. But she liked him, even if he was going to break her heart.
    She was wearing something nice and pretty for Jack; a pure white sundress that reached up to her knees, a denim jacket, and brown cowgirl boots. Clasped around her neck was a rainbow necklace, the sun reflecting off it making it sparkle. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail, her bangs hanging out. She was ready for her second date.
    Okay, her first date didn't go as planned but it was still nice.

"Hey Jack." She whispered, pecking Jack on the cheek as she sat down next to him. She doesn't normally show any affection to him but after listening to her best friend Acacia's advice, she decided to give it a try.

"Sorry I'm late."

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/1/2014, 5:25 pm

I quickly stood up, looking Ronnie up and down. She looked amazing.. "Veronica, you look... fantastic." I grinned, taking her hand gently, "I knew you wouldn't like prom, so... I did something a bit different." I pulled her into the bushes and took her to a clearing. It was right next to a small stream, dandelions grew everywhere, and the light shone perfectly on the trees. I turned to her, grinning. "Do you like it?" I ask.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/1/2014, 7:50 pm

"Thank you." Ronnie whispered shyly as she watched Jack look at her. She should be used to him complementing her, he does it a lot, but a blush had formed on her cheeks, the pink tinting so slightly. Oh well, it'll come eventually.
    Jack had lead her to a secluded part of the forest, sparking curiosity in Veronica. Where would they go today? Her curiosity disappeared as the pair reached a meadow right by the river. Woah, this is amazing. The river nearby flowed nicely, the rushing water sounding heavenly to her. An array of different colored dandelions spread across the grass, almost like a rainbow. What made it even better was the sun setting over the trees, a perfect sunset.

"Wow Jack, this is..." She trailed off. How should she put it? Oh yeah. "Amazing!" She shouted, pulling Jack into a tight hug. Her head was buried into his neck and her arms were wrapped around his neck. Okay, so she was a little close but that didn't matter to her.

"How did you find this place?" She murmured into his neck.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/3/2014, 2:29 pm

I sigh and kiss her cheek. "Oh, I come out here a lot." I gently push her at arm length, taking in her red hair and beautiful face. "I wanted to take you somewhere private. Somewhere you'd feel more comfortable." I grin sheepishly, "Do you really like it?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/3/2014, 7:58 pm

Veronica's green eyes flickered up to Jack's face then back to the ground. She couldn't help it, she loved his blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, he was truly attractive. But that he was looking back at her made her cheeks tint red, along with the cheek kiss he gave her.

I wanted to take you somewhere private. Somewhere you'd feel more comfortable." Veronica noticed the sheepish smile on Jack's face, causing Ronnie to smile faintly and give him a peck on the nose."Do you really like it?"
    The red head found herself looking back at the scenery. How could she not love this? She bent down and plucked a handful of red and green dandelions and took a big whiff. They smelled fresh and like summer nights. Her gaze traveled from the dandelions to Jack, her smile growing.

"This is, one of the best places I've ever been. Thanks for bringing me here." She whispered, pecking Jack's lips quickly before smelling the dandelions again. There was a blush on her face but it didn't matter as an idea came to her mind.

"Come and get me Jack and you'll get a surprise!" Ronnie dashed off, laughing with the dandelions in her hand. Maybe he'll get a kiss if he gets her. Hehe~

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/13/2014, 2:27 pm

I laughed, sprinting after Veronica. "Better watch out!" I shout, getting closer. I tackle her, throwing her on top of me so I don't crush her. Her red hair hung in my face and I was distracted by her soft lips."I caught you." I say softly, "What's my surprise?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/13/2014, 5:21 pm

Veronica knew that Jack was following her, he had screamed it out. She just didn't know how far away he was. She shouldn't have slowed down but she did, turning her head back. But then she was thrown to the ground, a body cushioning her fall. Her eyes opened, only to see Jack under her. Red tinted her cheeks when Jack began to talk.

"What's my surprise?" He asked softly, Veronica's cheeks turning darker if possible. She had to promise a surprise, didn't she? But she was true to her word.

"C-Close your eyes." The red head stuttered softly, her face inching closer to his. It was only seconds till her lips connected with his, her cheeks the color of a tomato. His lips were soft on his but Veronica found herself retracting after a few seconds.

"U-Um.." She trailed off, obviously embarrassed.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/22/2014, 9:07 am

I try not to feel hurt. She was probably a little nervous. We stand up off the ground and dust off our pants. I turn to Ronnie, grinning like a fool. "That was one of the best surprises I ever had." I laugh, taking her hands and leading her under a tree, where a whole picnic was set up. "I really screwed up the last one. Give me another chance to prove myself?" I asked hopefully.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/22/2014, 4:50 pm

"G-Glad you liked it." That was what Veronica said when she stood up with Jack to dust her dress off. Really, was she supposed to say that? Just great, now she was even more embarrassed.
    But she didn't say anything after, Jack pulled her over to a nearby tree. Underneath was a pinic, set out like the one from their previous "date". Veronica gasped, wow.

"Where do you find the time to set these things out? This is really sweet of you." She said, a blush growing on her face as she sat down on the pinic blanket, her hand still interlocked with his.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/24/2014, 1:34 pm

"I don't know..." I laugh, "I guess I just throw things together." I hand her a glass of fruit punch and a slice of banana cream pie. "So... how's it going?" I smile sheepishly, blushing. We, unfortunately, had nothing to talk about. I wanted to find something in common with her, but I have no idea how to start a conversation that won't end in me spilling something all over Ronnie.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/24/2014, 4:51 pm

Jack joined her on the picnic blanket and handed her down food. A cup of fruit punch and pie. Similar from their picnic before. With a small "thanks", Veronica took a small nibble of the pie, savoring the flavor. Banana cream, one of her favorites.

"So...how's it going?" Jack asked, a little sheepish with a, could it be?, blush on his cheeks. Ronnie pondered on that, she hasn't really been busy. Her normal routine of free time in the library and lessons, nothing new.

"It's fine. I haven't been doing anything interesting lately, hanging out with Acacia in the library, lessons, oh!, Celine and I are planning on going to visit my aunt soon." Wait, Jack might not know them. "Celine and Acacia are kind've my best friends." She took a sip of her fruit punch before continuing. "How have you been?"

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/28/2014, 12:39 am

"Okay. I mean, I don't do much." I chuckle, "I'm singing a lot. To practice my power, I mean. And... that's it." I take a small bite of the pie. I hum a bit before turning to to Ronnie and laughing. "I just realized we have nothing to talk about. I mean, we know nothing about each other. I just figured out who your best friends are." I sigh, "Do you mind telling me more about yourself?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/28/2014, 8:03 am

"Do you mind telling me more about yourself?" Veronica pondered at that. She wasn't at all very interesting but she could wing it.

"Well, um," she bit her lip before continuing. "I guess I like reading and drawing. U-Uh, I was born in Oregon but I live with my aunt in Washington D.C. T-That's all I guess." See, wasn't that interesting.

"W-what about you?"

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/28/2014, 2:55 pm

I think for a while, knowing anything I say wrong will lead to me getting ultra dumped. I choose my words carefully. "Um... I have a half sister I'm super close to. I like to sing and write... I know it's tacky but I write mostly poetry." I sigh, "And I visit my mom during the school year." I shake my head, laughing. "So... drawing, huh? What kind of things do you draw?" I'm such a nerd.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 7/28/2014, 3:12 pm

A half-sister? She'd need to meet her one day. She's probably like Jack, all flirty and kind. But as for the other things, the poetry stuck out to her. Veronica would've never guessed poetry, she kind've likes that he writes.

"Poetry? I'd like to read it sometime." Veronica commented, taking a sip of her drink again.

"So... drawing, huh? What kind of things do you draw?" Ronnie giggled at this, swirling her fruit punch around in her cup.

"I do all kinds of drawings, landscape, pop art, I even do portraits. I'm not that good though." She remembered the first time she drew, all she did was stick figures until she learned how to draw properly.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 8/7/2014, 1:47 pm

I grin at her comment. "Ronnie, I bet you're good at everything." I try not to blush, "And my poetry isn't even that good. You wouldn't like it." I shrug. "So, anyways... what was it like living in Washington D.C? Did you ever meet the president?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/7/2014, 5:35 pm

Veronica blushed even more, he was such a flirt.

"If anyone's good at everything, it's you." She said timidly, pecking his cheek shyly. After all, he kept surprising her with all these amazing dates. If he kept this up, Veronica would be head-over-heels with him. That maybe an exaggeration but still.

"And no, I toured the White House but I didn't meet the president. I only met his daughters." That was true, he did meet the girls, they were very nice. And if she met the president, she would be stuttering like crazy.

"So, uh, what's your sister like?"

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 8/10/2014, 3:35 pm

"Um..." I don't know how to explain Liona, "She's nothing like me. She's popular and easy to talk to. She has this great ability to protect her friends and she tells the best jokes you could ever here." I smirk at the thought of her making the whole cabin laugh, "She listens to everything you have to say and she's really nice." I use my fingers to draw circles on the ground. "What''s your aunt like? Fantastic, considering she raised you. right?" I grin.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/10/2014, 5:07 pm

Just listening about his sister made Veronica extremely insecure. She sounded so cool, much better than her. Then again, she shouldn't be feeling insecure since she's his sister. But if they met, she'd be a mess.

"What''s your aunt like? Fantastic, considering she raised you. right?" Veronica grinned along with Jack. She scooted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder. It was comfortable and she had the perfect view of the sun setting, making the sky a deep orange.

"My aunt Debbie, she's like my second mother. She's kind, caring, though she can be a little forgetful from time to time." She told him, sighing a little.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 8/10/2014, 6:15 pm

"Forgetful?" I raise my eyebrows, twirling Veronica's hair between my fingers, "Like, 'I don't remember where my keys are' forgetful or 'what is my name, again?' forgetful?" I want to ask her where her father was while she was growing up, but that seems to personal and I don't want to cut the date short.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/10/2014, 7:50 pm

"Hmmmm...." Veronica pondered on that for a second. Most of the time its "Wheres my keys?" but there was the rare occasion where its like "Who are you?". It was pretty funny though. "She's more "where are my keys?" than the other." Then she sat up straight again, looking right at Jack.

"Its getting late."

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 8/10/2014, 7:57 pm

"You're right." I sigh, "We should probably get back, considering the whole 'harpies will eat our faces' thing." I begin to pack, wishing that this could last forever. The food was great and the atmosphere was calm. It was a shame it must end. "So... is this goodnight?" I ask.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 8/10/2014, 8:13 pm

Veronica watched Jack get up, starting to pack up. Ronnie soon got up as well, he needed to pack up the blanket. She took this time to dust off her dress, watching the blonde boy pack up all the food. She honestly didn't want to leave, sh was having a greta time, this was much better than their last date.

"I guess it is goodnight." She whispered, pecking his lips before turning around. Before she officially left for her cabin, Ronnie turned around, taking one last glance at Jack.

"Goodnight." And with that, she left.

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 8/10/2014, 9:03 pm

I sighed and watched her go, finishing the packing and looking around at the spot. I began to walk away and hum children songs. Tonight was ht best and I can't wait to get back with Veronica again soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:29 pm