A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize?

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize? Empty Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize?

Post by Morgan Landry 7/10/2014, 9:24 am

Lee had been among the first to come -- more people to steal from that way -- but had been disappointed after ten minutes. All girls had dresses, and the few of them who carried a fancy handbag had nothing in them but make-up and tissues, none of which Lee had any interest for.
    So the Amerindian daughter of Hermes kind of skipped around, talking to a couple of her friends before hopping over to a sibling of hers, being a social butterfly though not talking to the populars. She always felt a bit awkward and out-of-place when around them, they just had totally different interests. The populars were into fashion and lipgloss and boys bands whereas Lee was more into computers, video games and climbing buildings. That may be the reason of her awkwardness, or it was her conscience -- she had stolen from them and pranked them so many times in the past years she just lost track of everything she had done.
    Eventually, she went to the buffet -- a free buffet, no fun in stealing there -- and grabbed a handful of crisps and crackers which had been arranged into glass slippers, Cinderella style. Eating and hanging out were the only things she could do there, seeing she wasn't into dancing much. Okay okay. She doesn't know how to dance.
    Chewing on the crackers, Lee pulled on the edge of her green Robin Hood shirt, rearranging the quiver's strap around her bust. Seriously, she was a child of Hermes and her last name was Sherwood, this prom theme literally begged her to come as Robin Longstride. She ruffled her short dark hair before putting her hat back on and taking a couple of roasted pistachios.

Sawyer stepped down the stage where she had been helping out with visual effects (lasers, LED beacons, FX beams, fog machine) to get something to drink, leaving the light arrangements to one of her half-brothers. She was probably the only one here to not have dressed up as anything -- she was in her normal clothes, a red plaid blouse over a white tank top, tattered denim trousers from the store's men section, and hiking boots. The only prom-theme-related garment she had was a spangled blue princess cone hat with a pink veil somebody had stuffed on her head at the beginning of the party.
    The ugly Brazilian girl shuffled over heavily to the buffet, her large, brawny body kind of out of place in the middle of all the fairytale princesses and Prince Charmings. Seriously though, who should she have gone as? The Beast? Quasimodo? Yeah, not really.
    Still brooding about the Brazil-Germany match from last night, Sawyer wasn't exactly in the mood to party. Seriously Brazil? 7:1? She had been supporting her country's team from the beginning and had watched every match draped in the Brazilian flag, but yesterday...? Just no. Sighing, she stuffed a streak of her messy black hair behind her ear and took a bowl of punch. Next to her was a younger girl, from the Hermes's, dressed as Robin Hood. She didn't seem like the party girl either, though it was more obvious with Sawyer.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize? Empty Re: Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize?

Post by BlackHawk 7/10/2014, 12:05 pm

I trudge in and rub my hands as if I were scheming an evil plan to smoke bomb the entire place when in actuality I was just nervous and would preferably be somewhere else. I notice clusters of people as usual, couples who are way too close, and some who have taken it too far already. I shake my head and walk farther into the huge mob of people, dodging and weaving my way skillfully through the clusters. I notice a girl who's, I'm guessing, supposed to look like Robin Hood which would make sense in this wretched fairy tale theme. I sneer as I notice the other frilly dresses. Don't they know that's not how it ever works. I think as they twirl around. I slowly make my way over to the Robin Hood and the other. "Sickening isn't it." I imply towards the dancers.(Jackson)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize? Empty Re: Hey, I have nothing to do, wanna socialize?

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2014, 5:28 am

Lee rose her upturned eyebrows at the guy. Jackson, from the Ares.

"What you doing here then if not for turning girls on by your twerking?" she grinned, cocking her head towards a girl who was doing just that. The young daughter of Hermes grabbed a virgin cocktail that Miranda Gardiner had put on a tray and took a sip. "Wow, that's super sweet," she grimaced and put it away before stealing a decorative lime half and squeezing it over her cocktail. The acid juice immediately made it taste better.

Sawyer just shrugged. "Ain't into dancing either way," she grumbled, and walked away. It was time to get the lanterns, then end the prom with the fireworks... And then she could go to bed. The only reason she had come here -- apart from helping out and stuff -- was the food and drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:51 pm