A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Painting sheep

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Painting sheep Empty Painting sheep

Post by Kevin 7/19/2014, 3:22 pm

Tama was bored. Terribly, terribly bored. Horribly, horrendously, extraordinarily bored. But, he was there and he was painting... Painting a sheep, to be more precise. He wasn't much for drawing or "arting", but he knew what a sheep looked like and they were literally the only thing he could draw well. The kiwi moved to reach for another color paint but accidentally reached too far and fell over, spilling said paint on his shirt. Tama cursed before looking at the shirt, which was covered in green paint.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Painting sheep Empty Re: Painting sheep

Post by Bucky Barnes 7/19/2014, 3:44 pm

Stealle knit her eyes together as she watched a rather helpless boy try to draw... something. She couldn't really see what he was painting, but from where she sat it looked a bit like a cloud. Maybe a sheep...? It looked rather... sheepish (hehe) She rolled her eyes and went back to drawing whatever the hell it was she was drawing. It would probably look like something in the end, as her sketches usually did. Blowing her hair away with a sigh, Stealle added a figure to the landscape she figured she was drawing. It was a boys figure. He was tall, although from the perspective in which she drew him he looked short, for he was sitting cross-legged in the ground. Stealle looked at her finished drawing. It only needed color, she figured the boy she had drawn was brunette, but all of the pencils were over by the sheep-boy. So close stealle feared she would have to ask for them. Damn, I come here to be alone, and then I have to talk to a sheep boy to finish a drawing! Stealle sighed and began to walk over. "Excuse me?" She said to the boy, a bit of annoyance in her voice. "Are you using these?"

((I couldn't do 'short'))

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 2:17 pm