A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Empty You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars

Post by sienna 7/21/2014, 12:45 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars ZRCaLUN
    Leah Howard sat on the edge of a short cliff, her equally short legs hanging over the edge. She was breaking curfew again, not that anyone even cared. Curfew was stupid. It wasn’t like she was the only one that was out. She knew for a fact someone was coming. Someone awesome. And they were gonna do awesome things. Taking pictures of stars. Her most favorite thing to do. She had already set everything up. She had gotten very good at that. The last time she timed herself she was able to prepare her camera in two minutes and forty-five seconds.
    The stars would be out soon. The brightest ones were already starting to appear. She caught the north star to her right four minutes earlier when she had first arrived.  She could see the horizon was still a light orange color, but that wouldn’t last for long. Which is why she brought a torch. She even changed the batteries before she came out. Yes, she was prepared. All she needed now was her boyfriend. And she expected he’d be there soon.

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Empty Re: You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars

Post by Guest 7/24/2014, 1:24 am

Nothing made Wyatt happier than stars. He was like a little kid in a candy store, except the outdoors at night is his store. A very big store, if he has his input.
    But I guess, something else made him happy. His girlfriend, Leah. The two have been dating for a whole month now, a personal best for the son of Hermes. He was on a roll.
    Unfortunately for him, he had flaws in his romantic attempt.
    For one thing, this was his eighth time breaking curfew, and in the first time in a while, he was nervous about breaking curfew. This time he was with Leah, and he refused to allow her to get into any trouble if it was his fault. Sure, he can get in trouble, he doesn't mind getting in trouble.
    His second flaw is that whenever he is around Leah, he feels antsy and nervous. Wyatt didn't like feeling nervous, it messes up his whole game. And not to brag, but his game is great.
    Wyatt walked up behind Leah. In his hand he held a picnic basket he stole borrowed from a kid of Demeter. He had a blanket tucked under his armpit. He leaned over Leah's shoulder, "Hello."
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Empty Re: You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars

Post by sienna 7/28/2014, 12:04 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars PUEBKF9
    Leah jumped as she heard Wyatt's voice over her left shoulder. She had zoned out and hadn't heard the footsteps. "My god, don't do that." She said, half jokingly, clutching her chest. "You know I could've fallen off this cliff. A whole four feet onto the ground. I could get bruised or something." Leah smiled and pat the ground next to her. She was definitely looking forward to the rest of the night. Staying up late doing what she loved with the guy she... liked. Was it too early to say love? They had been dating a month. The longest she had ever dated a guy was a week, in middle school. So, was there some kind of requirement they had to fill before she could say, or even think, that she loved him. God, why was everything so complicated. She was a sorry excuse for a daughter of the goddess of love. She’d think about that later. Procrastinating sounded good. Think about the serious stuff later. “We still have a little while before we can start taking pictures.”

Post by Guest 8/7/2014, 1:57 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars 2rqytxx

The blonde let out a laugh, kissing his girlfriend's cheek, "The bruises will match your hair." Wyatt Ortiz grinned wildly as he turned to lay out the blanket. Instead of sitting next to Leah, he sprawled out on the blanket. It wasn't a picnic blanket, it was more of a blanket used on a bunk. His brother's blanket oops. He'll worry about that later.
    "Lay with me." Wyatt whined, flailing his arms around on the blanket.
    After a month spending countless hours with Leah, Wyatt had lost the feeling of nervousness. He really...liked Leah, and that didn't really scare him that much before. I mean, the poor guy has commitment issues because his mother fed him these ideas about people leaving all the time. What if Leah left him? He didn't want Leah to leave him, he enjoyed Leah's company.
    He enjoyed Leah period. He liked her face, her hair, he liked that she liked stars. He liked everything to be honest. He was getting too comfortable. What if she just leaves now.
    Oh gods stop it Wyatt.

Wyatt pushed his hair off of his forehead. He had recently gotten a new haircut, his long hair was not something he enjoyed during the hot summer weather. He still looked the same, kind of. Who cares he likes it.

sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/7/2014, 6:47 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars IboyRIq4aUjzwY
    “I’d rather not have bruises to begin with.” Leah objected. She tried not to laugh as Wyatt laid out the blanket. “What is it with you and blankets?”
    At Wyatt’s request, Leah sighed, as if it was such an inconvenience for her to get up. She stood up and brushed the dirt off the back of her shorts. “Fine, move over.” Leah laid next to her boyfriend and looked up at the stars that speckled the sky. She was the best at picking clear nights. Usually it was just a stab in the dark. If it was cloudy, she’d take pictures of other things.
    “Thanks for coming out here.”
    There were a couple reasons she chose such an out of the way place. For one, there was no light pollution. She liked the forest and from the place that they were, you could basically see the whole sky. And the most important reason, was that they wouldn’t get interrupted. No pesky homicidal spirits, no irritating people, no distractions. No having to worry that someone would walk in on them making out. Because that would be mortifying. And there’s no use denying that the two of them would be making out sooner or later.

Post by Guest 8/7/2014, 7:38 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars S48944

"Blankets are very comfortable." Wyatt grinned as Leah layed down next to him. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders, Wyatt squirmed around on the fabric, trying to make himself comfortable. He looked up at the sky and his smile widened. He saw Andromea looking down at the two teenagers. Well, not really. She's a constellation but whatever it sounded cooler when he made it sound like he was watching them.
    Well, now it sounds creepy whoops.

Wyatt rubbed Leah's shoulder, "Anything for you." He whispered, now turning his head to look at a tree near by them. He looked it up and down, checking for any bugs.
    Or annoying little half brothers. Literally, he couldn't trust his surroundings anymore. It's all because Wyatt slept in one night and Sinbad got pissed. He's sorry he has a life other than pranking with live shelled animals, but Leah is pretty. And pretty girls rule over shellfish anyway.
    No matter, Wyatt just needs to calm down.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/9/2014, 12:47 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars IRecRhBTr30nh
    OOC: it is proven that Leah is best in first person
    Bic:
    “Well, you’re not wrong.” I admitted. I smiled as Wyatt wrapped his arms around me. Another plus side of having Wyatt around, I’m never cold. Especially on summer nights when it gets cooler than I expected. Of course there’s also the fact that I really like him as a person. Best of both worlds.
    Here's the thing, the forest is not quiet. Not when you listen. There's crickets and rustling leaves and the sound of wind. Usually I tune it out. But at that moment I could hear it all. Creating a symphony around the two of us. A bubble surrounding us from the crowded camp. After some time I spoke up. It could've been a minute or an hour, time is weird in the forest.
    “So, I set up my camera. We could still take pictures, if you’re willing to actually get up.” It’s funny, whenever Wyatt comes out to take pictures with me, I usually end up with zero new footage. I don’t even know why I take my camera out anymore. Seriously though, when I’m out with Wyatt, there are other things I’d rather be doing.

Post by Guest 8/9/2014, 11:36 pm

"We could get up, but I don't think I want to." Wyatt replied. He leaned in closer to Leah and kissed her forehead.
    Wyatt never understood why they even bothered to go out to take pictures. The never end up taking pictures. They kind of just...do other things. And Wyatt isn't complaining, I mean he doesn't even know how to correctly take pictures. He kind of just messed around with the buttons until it made that little clicky sound. And he has to admit that he's taken some pretty good pictures of Leah if we're being honest here.Wyatt pulled his girlfriend closer to him so that their noses were brushing each other's.
    "This is better than taking pictures, right." Wyatt sneered, grinning wildly. He was debating on if he should kiss Leah. I mean, that's all they do in reality. Sure, Wyatt doesn't mind all the PDA, it's great really. But like...oh who was he kidding?
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/10/2014, 2:03 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars IuxWhbuc71i2C
    It was dark at this point. Like, really dark. I could only see Wyatt’s face and nothing else. Which didn’t really bother me at all. I liked looking at his face. I could look at his face all day and never get bored. And just like that I wasn’t thinking about taking photos. Then we were even closer together. Closer than a normal day when we were hanging out. About as close as when we’re alone. And my stomach felt like there were butterflies taking off.
    “Hmm...” I considered, “Just barely.”
    I have to remind everyone here that I really do love taking photos. I spend a good amount of time with a camera in my hands. Photograpy to me is like fighting crime to batman. It’s my life. And if I had to choose between photography and Wyatt it would take a very long time to make a decision.
    I bit my lip and stared into Wyatt’s eyes. Well, if he wasn’t going to kiss me. I’d kiss him. Just like that.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 8/10/2014, 11:29 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Tumblr_masktcsFri1rwcmcg
    MOMENT RUINED! Hello, ladies and gents. Isn't it about time that I check on my dearest brother and his lovely lady friend? See, at camp you have the art geeks, the chicks that eat their feelings, the chicks that don't eat anything, the Plastics (this Erote club full of babes; it's too much really), and right here? We're the greatest people you will ever meet. This was cute and all, but it was dangerous out here in these woods past curfew!
    Plus that a**hole was getting my blanket dirty. Both physically and mentally.
    Remember that tree that Wyatt was eyeballing earlier? He didn't look high enough, 'cause I was up there for a while just watching these two be all gushy and romantic. It was okay. It was tolerable. Then I saw Miguel Cabrera's signature near Leah's backside that I wasn't paying attention to at all. Right when they were about to take turns eating the other's face, I made my entrance by hopping down from the tree right behind their heads.
    "Isn't this adorable?" I made sure to sheath my sword, but I still kept the "precious" futbol tucked under my arm. "Now, now. It's too late for you two children to be out this late. Wait did I say that twice? Too...two...to...That made sense, right? Never mind, forget it." With a sigh, I dropped the futbol to the ground and dribbled with it.
    "Look, my point is this: Babe Numero Uno...how could you cheat on me? With my own brother?! ¿Por que, Rosalita? ¡¿POR QUE?!"

Post by Guest 8/10/2014, 2:51 pm

Are trying to steal my narrating gig, kid? Obviously I am the best at this, because I mean, look at me. gabe wants me from my looks it's obvious. Any whosies, I will be taking it from here, you're welcome.

Needless to say, Wyatt was embarrassed. Sometimes he cannot stand his little half-brother. He's super annoying. Plus, that little brat likes to spy on the Erotes Club and literally Mary and I cannot take it anymore.  And the only guy in the club just like...left. Who cares, we didn't need him.

Literally Wyatt was about to kiss his girlfriend like a normal teenager would do, but of course he could. No, he was interrupted by the idiot he called his younger half-brother.

"Sinbad o destruirei, seriamente tenho regras sobre isto." Wyatt tends to switch back to his native language when his pissy. The son of Hermes stood, brushing his hair  back, "Sinbad, I'm on a date." He whispered through his teeth. He was really really pissed. He was kind of okay with Sinbad talking about Leah, not really though. But when he actually talks to Leah it just bothered him. He knows that Sinny has like no chance with a 16 year old. But it just bothers Wyatt that Sinbad is super annoying with his girlfriend.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/10/2014, 5:56 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars I59JFGUqJ9yXK
    And now we come to one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. If I were given the choice to have either Sinbad or my father walk in on me and Wyatt making out, I would chose my father. Why? Because my father doesn’t try and flirt with me. Oh god, now I need that image out of my head.
    It was only two seconds after Sinbad had landed that I was on my feet, ready to beat the living daylights out of him. Sadly, my bark is worse than my bite and I’d probably end up injuring myself more. I spent a minute trying to find the torch so I could see his irritating face. And then I punched him in the arm. Yeah, I hit a twelve year old. Real mature of me. But he deserved it.
    “All I wanted was one hour.” I said to no one in particular. Seriously, how hard is it to give me one hour without interruption. I’m a good person. I don’t deserve this. While Wyatt was talking, I fixed my disheveled clothing and tried to get my red face to disappear. I was also trying to forget the fact that Sinbad was watching Wyatt and I make out.
    “Sinbad, I hope you know that I would rather lose all my dignity, than actually even consider dating you.”
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/10/2014, 6:53 pm

Look, babe. It's a hard knock life for us younger kids. Cut us some slack, okay? I'll see you, amor, at the club meeting later on. De todos modos.
    I clucked my tongue at Wyatt three times and shook my dashingly attractive head.
    "Why would you speak the first part in Spanish and whisper the next part in English? You wouldn't have had to whisper if you had said it in Spanish in the first place." Old people, I'm telling you.
    He said it like I cared that he was one a date with my girl. Like I was about to apologize while they face battled on my signed #24 Miguel Cabrera cover! I may be extremely attractive but I was no idiot. So I let him yell and go on considering I've heard this thing millions of times. Then my lady stood up and I was smiling as she walked closer to me. Then she hit me. Hard enough that I actually whimpered a little. Great, now she was yelling at me! As if this whole thing was my fault! I kicked Wyatt's futbol back into my hands as she took her turn screaming at the little kid. Do you believe these people?
    "So what you're saying is...Dating Wyatt took the last of your dignity so you're considering dating me instead?" I asked innocently, rubbing my sore arm. Gods, she could hit hard. "So now that all of Leah's feisty flirting is out of the way, are we gonna look at the stars or what? I still don't know what Capricorn is. This is my education at stake here!"
    I sat down in the middle of my blankie...blanket...with the futbol in my lap, grabbing the telescope and turning it in my hands. It looked delicate. Wouldn't it be a shame if something were to happen to it?
    "How do I use this thing? Is there like a button or...?"

Post by Guest 8/11/2014, 10:51 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Xqfzc

Wyatt had to close his eyes. This whole thing was giving him a headache. He desperately wished that his half-brother knew boundaries;but then again, Wyatt doesn't have that many boundaries either, but that's okay. He didn't have raging hormones like Sinbad did. Hermes' child sighed heavily, before opening his eyes again. He didn't want to yell (or like, yell more) at his brother. He really wasn't the type of person to yell. But Sinbad...he just pushes Wyatt over the line.

He had his futbol. He had Wyatt Otiz's precious world cup futbol. If it was any other futbol Wyatt wouldn't care. But his mother sent him this ball. And He literally kept  in a safe under his bed. He only keeps  the most important stuff in there. Like his best vinyls and really ugly pictures of him and Leah.
    What if Sinbad has those photos? And those photos are really, really rough. Like stubbly face rough.

"Sinbad leave us alone," he said as calmly as he could without feeling the need to strangle the boy.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 8/11/2014, 11:39 pm

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars IqxCXGijKecdC
    Okay, its safe to say that I was 400% done with Sinbad. In fact, I was 400% done with this night. I seriously loved Wyatt, but whenever Sinbad came around my night went from okay to "kill me now”. I didn’t even shoot a snarky comment back when Sinbad mentioned that dating Wyatt took the last of my dignity. I just turned towards Wyatt and gave him a look that said, “You can deal with him”. There was no way I was going to get my night back.
    The sad thing was that this seemed to happen a lot. Wyatt and I would be on a date and then- boom- something would interrupt. I thought that going out far into the forest would ensure that no one would ruin my time with Wyatt. Sadly, I misjudged the tracking ability of a twelve year old.
    I watched Sinbad carefully as he handled the telescope. I silently promised myself that I’d break my moody silence if he touched my camera. If he broke it I’d have to take up a full time job to buy a new one. Seriously, camera’s weren’t cheap. Especially mine. And I would not be happy if he even laid a finger on it. Especially because there are some important photos on there that I haven’t gotten around to moving onto my computer. Pictures that I completely forgot to copy over from my stay at Liverpool and seeing my gran and my dad. Photos, that, if erased, would probably make me very upset. Upset being an understatement.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/12/2014, 10:17 am

You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars Tumblr_m225gpaIJx1r1yj84
    Alright, since no one is going to play Devil's Advocate I guess it's up to me to defend my own case. To be completely honest my feelings were hurt. Was I going to say that out loud? No, but I was surely going to scold them. Wyatt's like my big brother other than the fact that we share a god parent. I'm the only boy at home besides my stepdad. And I'm the oldest. Of six kids. Yeah, I'm going to harass the heck out of Wyatt because that's what everyone used to do to me! And Leah? I'd hate to admit it but she was like an older sister. I mean, minus my flirting and all. She was nice sometimes. And I was almost taller than her, which was funny. I didn't like when they told me to go away or leave them alone.
    "You want me to go, I get it. Leave me at the cabin having to fend for myself. I see how this whole thing goes." Humor layered my voice. The reason? I was kind of sad. Again, like I was ever going to tell these two losers that. "Ditching me at breakfast. Making empty promises about shellfish. Then using my Cabrera without permission. Smooth, Wyatt. Real smooth."
    At this point, I was actually getting kind of angry. Now the jokes were gone, my face was absent of the smile. What can I say? I know when to be serious. Plus this was the first time Leah actually hit me. I set the telescope down gently on the ground and stood facing them with the futbol.
    "You know, it's not like I only have three more years with you guys until I'm on my own. Better get ready now." I dropped the ball and nudged it towards Leah. He'd probably want her to take care of it for now or some mushy gushy stuff. "I'll leave you two alone, hermano y hermana. Keep the stupid blanket." Then I unsheathed my sword and started to get lost. Figuratively. It was physically impossible for me to literally get lost, so I had to pretend. Sometimes I really wanted to get lost.

Post by Guest 8/14/2014, 8:58 pm

Wyatt pursed his lips and looked at the dirt as Sinbad went on his rant. Sure the seventeen year old felt pretty bad on forgetting about the shellfish, but he didn't as bad as he should about this. This was his date, with his girlfriend that he...that he...that he uh, loved. But that's a sore subject, Hermes' child doesn't want to love, then he'll get too invested and then someday she'll leave. So he just avoids the topic. For now, any ways. He should probably talk about that with someone.

Wyatt wanted to tell Sinbad to stay with them. But he was having second thoughts. It was Sinbad's fault that the two teens were mad at him. He was always in their way, which is okay -ish most of the time, but tonight was supposed to be Wyatt and Leah time. Not Wyatt, Leah, and SInbad. Though Sinbad is his brother, and Wyatt loved him;Sinbad was around way too much. A-And as much as Wyatt didn't want to, he was going to let SInbad leave. The son of Hermes reached for Leah's waist and pulled her closer to him. If Sinbad was leaving, he didn't want Leah to leave as well. Not like she would though.But Sinbad has a lot of 'babes' right? He knew one of those cosplayer girls was one of those babes, whether she liked it or not. Wyatt should find someone his age for him to bother. Wyatt used his free hand to scratch his neck, trying to avoid being the one to say something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:14 am