A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Moon Wolf

Moon Wolf
    Moon Wolf

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2016-02-12

Moon Wolf Empty Moon Wolf

Post by Moon Wolf 2/12/2016, 2:41 pm

Name: Moon Wolf
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Black
    Height:5'4"
    Body Type:Medium
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Jupiter
    Mortal Parent: Candy Wolf
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: Wolf
    Talents: Hunting, Fighting, singing, writing books, reading books, and parting.
    Weapon**:Imperial Gold Dagger, Gold Sword, and Gold Bow and Arrows.
    Personality: Very angry, hates to be last in a battle, likes staying up late, can hold a lot of food, likes to go Hunting with friends, also likes to practice with weapons.
    Flaws: Very Loyal to friends, finds the best in people, and can't help getting angry.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Fast reader, sing, cook, writing, and a great party thrower.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Shape Shift, Ability to Fly and summon lighting.
    Life Before Camp*: I was born in Madison, Wisconsin yet I was moved around with my mother, she told me that we were going to find my father and have him see me. She didn't know that he was a God she thought that he was a carpenter like he told her. We searched all around the world but didn't find him. I was attending school when my friend Erick told me that we had to go to his summer camp. We ditched school and went to my home. Hoping on telling my mother I got 50 feet away from the house when it blew up. I was blown back and black out. A few hours later I woke up in a cabin with Erick looking down at me.
    RP Example*: "Are you certain, Erick?", I asked.
    "Yep. Your father would be proud of you if he could see you now.", Erick shot back.
    "You don't know what Jupiter would think of me! He's just to busy to notice his daughter. Yet again I'm not Jason.", I growled.
    Any notes about your characters: None
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Moon Wolf Empty Re: Moon Wolf

Post by Kendall 2/12/2016, 4:12 pm

Before one of us does a full check: Jupiter wouldn't be allowed as a god parent unless you purchase a Big Three slot from the site store for 47000 drachmas/site currency, so you'll need to change the god parent.

Also, wolves and shapeshifting aren't allowed.
    Moon Wolf
    Moon Wolf

Female

Post by Moon Wolf 2/12/2016, 6:29 pm

Moon Wolf wrote:Name: Moon Wolf
    God Parent: Mars
    Pets: Pegusi named Amaris
    Personality: Very angry, hates to be last in a battle, likes staying up late, can hold a lot of food, likes to go Hunting with friends, also likes to practice with weapons.
    Flaws: Very Loyal to friends,  finds the best in people, and can't help getting angry.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Fast reader, sing, cook, writing, and a great party thrower.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Ability to not get hurt in a fight
    Life Before Camp*: I was born in Madison, Wisconsin yet I was moved around with my mother, she told me that we were going to find my father and have him see me. She didn't know that he was a God she thought that he was a carpenter like he told her. We searched all around the world but didn't find him. I was attending school when my friend Erick told me that we had to go to his summer camp. We ditched school and went to my home.  Hoping on telling my mother I got 50 feet away from the house when it blew up. I was blown back  and black out. A few hours later I woke up in a cabin with Erick looking down at me.
    "Yep. Your father would be proud of you if he could see you now.", Erick shot back.
    "You don't know what Jupiter would think of me! He's just to busy to notice his daughter. Yet again I'm not Clarissa.", I growled.
    Any notes about your characters: None
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/13/2016, 1:29 pm

When you alter your form, please use the Edit button at the top of your original post (the one at the very top of this topic); do not repost the form. This helps with organization.

For her body type, be more specific -- is she tall and thin/lanky? Short and muscular? "Medium" is really general and not very descriptive.

Why does she have a pegasus (pegasi is plural)? Did she adopt one from the camp's stables?

For her last talent, do you mean "partying"?

I'm assuming her sword and arrow tips are Imperial Gold, not just regular gold? There is a difference, and you'll need to clarify it.

Add more to her personality.

Flaws:
    - How loyal is she to her friends? Is she willing to die for them?
    - Why is her second flaw a flaw? Does she always try to find the best in people, even if they're irredeemable jerks?

None of her abilities are abilities -- more like talents. Abilities are like powers inherited from her god parent, like the ability to breathe underwater for water gods' kids or to sense feelings of love for love gods' kids; they don't take much energy to use at all.

No to this power.

LBC:
    - How could her mom afford to travel all over the world to search for Mars?
    - Did they always travel, or did they make time from their regular lives to search? (ex: during school breaks when Moon doesn't have school)
    - Was Moon homeschooled while they were travelling, if she didn't attend regular school?
    - When did Moon meet Erick?
    - ... Why did she willingly want to go to a random summer camp he told her about at the drop of a hat? It takes time to get convinced to randomly go off to some unknown place you've never heard of, even if they're close.
    - ... Why did her house blow up?
    - How did Erick get her to camp?

For the RP Example, please change Jupiter to Mars.
    Moon Wolf
    Moon Wolf

Female

Moon Wolf Empty Moon Wolf

Post by Moon Wolf 2/17/2016, 11:56 pm

Moon Wolf wrote:
    Name: Moon Wolf
    Body Type: Tall, Muscular
    Pets: Pegasus named Amaris
    Talents: Hunting, Fighting, singing, writing books, and reading books.
    Weapon**:Imperial Gold Dagger, Imperial Gold Sword, and Imperial Gold Bow and Arrows.
    Flaws: Very Loyal to friends, finds the best in people, and can't help getting angry.
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Ability to not get hurt in a fight
    Life Before Camp*: I was born in Madison, Wisconsin yet I was moved around with my mother, she told me that we were going to find my father and have him see me. She didn't know that he was a God she thought that he was a carpenter like he told her. We searched all around the world but didn't find him. She always had money with her no matter what our situation was. I was attending school when my friend Erick told me that we had to go to his summer camp. He had told me about it several times and told me that I could find my father if I went. We ditched school and went to my home. Hoping on telling my mother I got 50 feet away from the house when it blew up. I was blown back and black out. A few hours later I woke up in a cabin with Erick looking down at me. He told me that the reason that the house blew up was because somebody rigged it to go off at 3:30 the time that we got to the house.
    "You don't know what Mars would think of me! He's just to busy to notice his daughter. Yet again I'm not Clarissa.", I growled.
    Any notes about your characters: Moon likes to protect the things and the people that she loves. She can't stand her half brothers and sisters but she loves them. She seems cruel and evil but that's just because of her past which is very dangerous. She wears this outfit all the time: the two tattoo's were for her mother. Her ring was a gift from Erick and the necklace from her mother as a 12 year old gift.
    Moon Wolf
    Moon Wolf

Female

Post by Moon Wolf 2/18/2016, 12:07 am

[quote="Moon Wolf"][quote="Moon Wolf"]Name: Moon Wolf
    Pets: Pegusi named Amaris(adopted from stables)
    Flaws: Very Loyal to friends,  finds the best in people, and can't help getting angry.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Can summon any weapon that she wants, and she can call upon a war ship her father gave her.
    Life Before Camp*: I was born in Madison, Wisconsin yet I was moved around with my mother, she told me that we were going to find my father and have him see me. She didn't know that he was a God she thought that he was a carpenter like he told her. We searched all around the world but didn't find him. I was attending school when my friend Erick told me that we had to go to his summer camp. We ditched school and went to my home.  Hoping on telling my mother I got 50 feet away from the house when it blew up. I was blown back  and black out. A few hours later I woke up in a cabin with Erick looking down at me.
    "You don't know what Jupiter would think of me! He's just to busy to notice his daughter. Yet again I'm not Clarissa.", I growled.
    Any notes about your characters: Moon can always find the best no matter how irritable the person is, she is so loyal to her friends that she just can't have any friends, and she just has a flaw for flaw. Her mother had the idea for the Phoenix and the dragon was Erick's idea. Her ring can turn into a bow and arrow, her necklace was a gift from her mother and the ring from Mars.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/19/2016, 6:00 pm

As I said before, please do NOT repost your form; use the Edit button at the top of your original (very first, at the top of the topic) form to alter it to answer my questions. Reposting it makes things very disorganized, and apparently the two forms -- the one you posted in a new topic and the last one posted here -- are slightly different.

I'll check your form again when you've done this.
    Moon Wolf
    Moon Wolf

Female

Post by Moon Wolf 2/22/2016, 10:54 pm

Moon Wolf wrote:
    Moon Wolf wrote:
    Moon Wolf wrote:Name: Moon Wolf
    Body Type: Tall, Lanky
    Pets: none
    Weapon**:Imperial Gold Dagger, Imperial Gold Sword, and Imperial Gold Bow and Arrows.
    Personality: Very angry, hates to be last in a battle, likes staying up late, can hold a lot of food, likes to go Hunting with friends, also likes to practice with weapons.  She had this thing with people that makes her not like them no matter what she does they always seem to hate her. She can't do really anything special but she's still hated by everybody but Erick. She can't help get into fight's with Percy, Anabeth , Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank. Her crush is Nico Di' Angelo. She started crushing on Nico when she came to camp.
    Flaws: Can't help getting angry, and has PTSD.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Amazing fighting
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):  Summon any weapon that is known
    Life Before Camp*: I was born in Madison, Wisconsin yet I was moved around with my mother, she told me that we were going to find my father and have him see me. She didn't know that he was a God she thought that he was a carpenter like he told her. We searched all around the world but didn't find him. We searched all over the United States but never found him. I only attended school when my mother gave up on looking for him and we stopped in Portage. I was attending school in Portage, Wisconsin called Rusch Elementary. When my friend Erick told me that we had to go to his summer camp. We ditched school and went to my home. Erick had told me about this camp for a while and I had just finally agreed. Hoping on telling my mother I got 50 feet away from the house when it blew up. I was blown back  and black out. A few hours later I woke up in a cabin with Erick looking down at me. He told me that the house blew up because a monster was trying to kill her. She found the monster and killed it.
    Any notes about your characters:  Moon can always find the best no matter how irritable the person is, she is so loyal to her friends that she just can't have any friends, and she just has a flaw for flaw. Her mother had the idea for the Phoenix and the dragon was Erick's idea. Her ring can turn into a bow and arrow, her necklace was a gift from her mother and the ring from Mars.

Last edited by Moon Wolf on 2/24/2016, 4:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/24/2016, 9:33 am

Hey Moon wolf :)

- It's not the QUOTE button, but the EDIT button right next to it that you should use :)
    - Considering Reyna was the only Roman to own a pegasus, I'm going to say no to your character having a pegasus as a pet.
    - Please develop on her personality. You gave only one personality trait then listed what she does or doesn't like. Please add character traits, eg: competitive, friendly, arrogant, etc)
    - Your first two flaws are actually strengths. Please come up with actual flaws.
    - No to all abilities and the power. Here's why. First of all, you inversed the two: your power should've been an ability and your abilities should've been powers. (Powers require energy eg water bending for Percy. Abilities on the other hand are innate abilities eg Piper speaking French.) Second, those powers and abilities are much too overpowered. Your character can be allowed to summon a set amount of weapons for a limited time, but not any weapon she wants. The warship is a full out no too -- moreover, since you said Mars gave it to her, that means it's a god parent gift and you have to buy those in the site shop. Lastly, not getting hurt in a fight is much too overpowered as well and could be counted as god-modding, which is against the rules. You could try and reduce it though.
    - You say they traveled the world in search of Mars, where did they go? Where did she go to school?
    - Who blew her house up and why?

Don't have much more time, so that's all for now. Please EDIT your post. Don't QUOTE it. That's what you have done up till now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:07 pm